Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cataclysmic

Ruth is back at it once again teasing the end of the world.

This better be fucking good, sounds like something to do with 2020 cause she says she'll address it after signing day.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    guntlove said:

The unwillingness to take an ‘L’ also lends credence to the Ruth-Is-Ballz theory, IMO.

Holy shit....
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It better not be James Smith. He was CB’d to Oregon by two fucking people, care here this weekend, and seems like he might commit. He’s take Jackson’s spot, then add Hector/Covington/Esteen.

That isn’t cataclysmic. Covington committing isn’t cataclysmic. Esteen isn’t. Hector isn’t. Even Latu isn’t.

So this better be fucking Jordan Banks or JTT, or she is purposely trying to die on a hill just to piss off DDY and Coker since they called her out drive up subscriptions.

shocker.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

It better not be James Smith. He was CB’d to Oregon by two fucking people, care here this weekend, and seems like he might commit. He’s take Jackson’s spot, then add Hector/Covington/Esteen.

That isn’t cataclysmic. Covington committing isn’t cataclysmic. Esteen isn’t. Hector isn’t. Even Latu isn’t.

So this better be fucking Jordan Banks or JTT, or she is purposely trying to die on a hill just to piss off DDY and Coker since they called her out.

I think it's Jordan banks

It's not James Smith. Earlier in that post she puts him on woof watch and says he's about to commit.

She also says that she expects Rome to commit before August
    Before August, eh? Well, clock's a tickin'.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

studied bible prophecy...

there's being religious - I'm in favor of all the people who all love their own gods - but.... then there's the prophecy zealots. That's where things get scary.

As the official bored sermon seeker

Can confirm.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    dhdawg said:

So this better be fucking Jordan Banks or JTT, or she is purposely trying to die on a hill just to piss off DDY and Coker since they called her out.

It's not James Smith. Earlier in that post she puts him on woof watch and says he's about to commit.

Fuck, this would be great. Banks and Rome are ballers.

Someone on the bored says she essentially does this every year and when it doesn’t happen she never brings it up again. Can’t remember who, but not exactly holding my breath for whatever this is. Would love to eat crow though.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dawgs206 said:

dhdawg said:

Fuck, this would be great. Banks and Rome are ballers.

Someone on the bored says she essentially does this every year and when it doesn’t happen she never brings it up again. Can’t remember who, but not exactly holding my breath for whatever this is. Would love to eat crow though.
    Not sure about every year but it certainly ain’t the first time. Best case scenario something massive happens and she’ll retrofit this to it to take credit. Worst case nothing big happens and she’ll never speak of it again.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2019
    What/who else would qualify as cataclysmic (her definition, not mine)? I agree it must be a 2020 guy. Smalls, Banks, Scott, Bijan, or Ringo would qualify. Who else? Wilson, Navarrette, Botelho? Fuck it, Drew Sanders? I'm all tingly now.