Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Update

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dhdawg said:

does anyone remember trump trashing america in 2016? His campaign was literally Make America Great Again. He called America a hellscape in 2016.

Only racist white men are allowed to critique (or in that case just outright trash) America, maybe Obama should have told him to go back to Europe.

Simple minds

Bill Clinton used make America great again against poppa Bush

Everybody liked bill Clinton. There is no bill Clinton in the Dem party right now
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

does anyone remember trump trashing america in 2016? His campaign was literally Make America Great Again. He called America a hellscape in 2016.

Only racist white men are allowed to critique (or in that case just outright trash) America, maybe Obama should have told him to go back to Europe.

Didn't trash the country or it's founding. Never heard him call the country racist and founded on white supremacy. He trashed the leadership, not the country.
    The country was founded with toleration of race based slavery. I’m not sure what part of that you take pride in. Most of the founders could see the contradiction.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,339
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dhdawg said:

Simple minds

Everybody liked bill Clinton. There is no bill Clinton in the Dem party right now
    And Bill Clinton liked America

You could tell that he thought it was pretty cool that trailer trash (WTGWT) could become president and he fucking enjoyed it

Hilary was an angry hater. People can tell
  • Options

dhdawg said:

Simple minds

You could tell that he thought it was pretty cool that trailer trash (WTGWT) could become president and he fucking enjoyed it

Daddy is such a jolly man.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He is

Those filled with blind hatred for him can't see

Same as it ever was
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

dhdawg said:

Simple minds

I mean you can despise trump but you have to admit he's pretty entertaining
    Admittedly he's fucking hilarious. The problem is that he sits in a role where funny is not a virtue.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

Didn't trash the country or it's founding. Never heard him call the country racist and founded on white supremacy. He trashed the leadership, not the country.
    The country was founded with toleration of race based slavery. I’m not sure what part of that you take pride in. Most of the founders could see the contradiction.
    Can you list the countries that never tolerated any form of slavery? I take pride in the fact that the founders created a system that was later able to provide freedom and liberty for everyone including those people who have been historically oppressed and continue to be oppressed by people who share Omar's religion.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

dhdawg said:

Simple minds

I mean you can despise trump but you have to admit he's pretty entertaining
    Admittedly he's fucking hilarious. The problem is that he sits in a role where funny is not a virtue.
    I can agree with a slight protest. Being funny is almost always a virtue.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Reagan is remembered for his humor
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Said Rep. Mike Turner, an Ohio Republican, said the president's tweets were "racist" and Trump should apologize. "We must work as a country to rise above hate, not enable it," said the nine-term congressman.

more fucking RINOs

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-trump-racist-tweet-20190715-dwx6y7qhz5go3jna2bpxybserm-story.html

Do you think it's racist? Yes or no, and if yes why do you think it's racist? Cue the Kunt act.
    absolutely. Telling four women of a different race, three of whom were born here and all of whom are Americans, to go back to the country they came from is absolutely trafficking in an age old racist trope.
    Race:

each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.

racism:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I don't see anything about a country of origin described in the definitions of the word.
  • Options

HHusky said:

GDS said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/453126-tim-scott-black-republican-senator-calls-trumps-tweets-racially-offensive

Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), the only African American Republican in the Senate, on Monday afternoon criticized President Trump for using “unacceptable” and “racially offensive” language when he told four Democratic lawmakers of minority races to “go back” to the countries they came from.

Fucking RINOs

C’mon man! Turd needs evidence!
    Are you sure he's not a prop?

Trump has never said racist shit like you have here
    Not in public
    He wasn't talking to you Corky.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

So nobody's talking about that kid fucker, Epstein?

Exactly.

Like I was saying.

Trump tweeted this shit as a distraction from his kid-fucking buddy Epstein. Trump liked to hang around with kid fuckers. You know, guys who fucked kids. You know who hangs out with guys who fuck kids? Other guys who fuck kids, that's who. Or those that run cover for guys who fuck kids.

But yeah - look at the pretty colors over there! Racist! Unamerican! Liberal!

Just forget about all the kid fucking.

Epstein was much better buddies with Dems than He was Trump.

Here's Pelosi's daughter trying to run cover.

"This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may — whether on Republicans or Democrats," Christine Pelosi tweeted Saturday after news of Epstein's arrest broke."

But a clueless, useless idiot who gets spoonfed from the MSM wouldn't be aware of this, so.....
  • Options
    edited July 2019

dflea said:

dflea said:

Exactly.

Like I was saying.

Trump tweeted this shit as a distraction from his kid-fucking buddy Epstein. Trump liked to hang around with kid fuckers. You know, guys who fucked kids. You know who hangs out with guys who fuck kids? Other guys who fuck kids, that's who. Or those that run cover for guys who fuck kids.

The derangement is real

Nice tone. Racist
    And for the Franny,

Useful idiot gonna useful idiot.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2019
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Exactly.

Like I was saying.

"This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may — whether on Republicans or Democrats," Christine Pelosi tweeted Saturday after news of Epstein's arrest broke."

But a clueless, useless idiot who gets spoonfed from the MSM wouldn't be aware of this, so.....
    I'll put you in the "runs cover for child fuckers" camp, you worthless motherfucker.

I don't give a fuck who he was friends with, as I've said already, cunt. I don't run cover for kid fuckers like you do. They can all get fed to the hogs.

Keep up the good work, fluffer boi.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Exactly.

Like I was saying.

The derangement is real

Nice tone. Racist
    And for the Franny,

Useful idiot gonna useful idiot.
    You're a fucking pussy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Exactly.

Like I was saying.

I'll put you in the "runs cover for child fuckers" camp, you worthless motherfucker.

I don't give a fuck who was friends with, as I've said already, cunt. I don't run cover for kid fuckers like you do. They can all get fed to the hogs.

Translation: Don't bother me with the facts.
  • Options

Reagan is remembered for his humor

But not for being a clown.
  • Options
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Exactly.

Like I was saying.

I don't give a fuck who he was friends with, as I've said already, cunt. I don't run cover for kid fuckers like you do. They can all get fed to the hogs.

My God. Not only are you stupid, you are deranged. the syphylis is clearly winning.

Your dumb ass comes in mid thread and YELLS but, but Look guys, there's a turtle!!!!!! And when everybody ignores your disease riddle rant, you proclaim everybody to be insensitive pricks and baby fuckers.

I mean we are used to you posting out your ass with no real knowledge on the subject at hand. And then when called out, going with your tried and true faggot and pussy comeback and then going away.

But this is beyond retarded virtue signaling.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

Can you list the countries that never tolerated any form of slavery? I take pride in the fact that the founders created a system that was later able to provide freedom and liberty for everyone including those people who have been historically oppressed and continue to be oppressed by people who share Omar's religion.
    The founders kicked the can down the road and we fought a Civil War. They had no real choice but to do so, and you can admire them while simultaneously recognizing America’s sins.

And I can name you a number of societies that regarded slavery as a necessary evil and didn’t adopt theories of racial superiority in order to justify it.