Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Update

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Funny how they only talk about being Americans when it’s convenient. The rest of the time it’s their skin color or ethnicity or religion that’s paramount, but Trump criticizes them and they all wrap themselves in the flag of the country they hate.

Hell they asked Omar to condemn al Qaeda and she had as much difficulty finding her voice as you did in quoting the Mueller report in support of your mouth.

Of course I had nothing of the sort. I told you exactly where to find it. That you haven't read and refuse to read the report is on you.

And no she didn't. She has unequivocally condemned Al Qaeda numerous times. Why lie?
    Because I just watched their press conference and she couldn’t do it just like you couldn’t link to or quote from the Mueller report in support of your lying twat of a mouth
    and as usual here goes Blob off the deep end...should she condemn Al Qaeda every day. If she does it 100 times but refuses to answer a stupid question the 101st then she "has difficulty finding her voice." Pathetic.
    Why don't you show us one time she condemned them?

Some guys did something

Wouldn't say a word against the terrorist in Tacoma

She hates America
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Funny how they only talk about being Americans when it’s convenient. The rest of the time it’s their skin color or ethnicity or religion that’s paramount, but Trump criticizes them and they all wrap themselves in the flag of the country they hate.

Hell they asked Omar to condemn al Qaeda and she had as much difficulty finding her voice as you did in quoting the Mueller report in support of your mouth.

Of course I had nothing of the sort. I told you exactly where to find it. That you haven't read and refuse to read the report is on you.

And no she didn't. She has unequivocally condemned Al Qaeda numerous times. Why lie?
    Because I just watched their press conference and she couldn’t do it just like you couldn’t link to or quote from the Mueller report in support of your lying twat of a mouth
    and as usual here goes Blob off the deep end...should she condemn Al Qaeda every day. If she does it 100 times but refuses to answer a stupid question the 101st then she "has difficulty finding her voice." Pathetic.
    Look at Scott support the Jew hating AQ supporter.

She called the press conference Kunt, and then refused to answer questions.
    Off the deep end we go says Blob!!!
    Did she call the press conference Kunt?

Did she call it in response to Trumps statements?

Was one of Trump’s statements that she was an AQ symp?

Did she refuse to answer that question?

Are you now chowing her genitally mutilated box?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

GDS said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/453126-tim-scott-black-republican-senator-calls-trumps-tweets-racially-offensive

Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), the only African American Republican in the Senate, on Monday afternoon criticized President Trump for using “unacceptable” and “racially offensive” language when he told four Democratic lawmakers of minority races to “go back” to the countries they came from.

Fucking RINOs

C’mon man! Turd needs evidence!
    Are you sure he's not a prop?

Trump has never said racist shit like you have here
    Not in public
    What have you heard in private? You're calling him a racist.

H Husky is a clear racist. In public
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

So nobody's talking about that kid fucker, Epstein?

Exactly.

Like I was saying.

Trump tweeted this shit as a distraction from his kid-fucking buddy Epstein. Trump liked to hang around with kid fuckers. You know, guys who fucked kids. You know who hangs out with guys who fuck kids? Other guys who fuck kids, that's who. Or those that run cover for guys who fuck kids.

But yeah - look at the pretty colors over there! Racist! Unamerican! Liberal!

Just forget about all the kid fucking.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,138
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

GDS said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/453126-tim-scott-black-republican-senator-calls-trumps-tweets-racially-offensive

Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), the only African American Republican in the Senate, on Monday afternoon criticized President Trump for using “unacceptable” and “racially offensive” language when he told four Democratic lawmakers of minority races to “go back” to the countries they came from.

Fucking RINOs

Not in public

Not possible. I have a black friend.

Well, he died. But I had one.

It’s like you weren’t even paying attention when Mark Meadows was explaining this to you.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You know who hangs out with guys who fuck kids?

Bill Clinton and George Stephnoplois?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    SFGbob said:

You know who hangs out with guys who fuck kids?

Bill Clinton and George Stephnoplois?

Sure.

Ring them up, too if they had any hand in it. After them, are you still going to run cover for the kid fuckers on your side, Gaybob?
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Said Rep. Mike Turner, an Ohio Republican, said the president's tweets were "racist" and Trump should apologize. "We must work as a country to rise above hate, not enable it," said the nine-term congressman.

more fucking RINOs

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-trump-racist-tweet-20190715-dwx6y7qhz5go3jna2bpxybserm-story.html

Do you think it's racist? Yes or no, and if yes why do you think it's racist? Cue the Kunt act.
    absolutely. Telling four women of a different race, three of whom were born here and all of whom are Americans, to go back to the country they came from is absolutely trafficking in an age old racist trope.
    Really? So if I told an Irish guy who hated this country to go back to Ireland that's would be racist?
    Yes. Derogatorily using someone's race against them is racist.
    It’s nationalistic maybe, but not racist. Look up the word. It actually has a definition.
    Since we're really mincing words here, you're right. The racist part was him assuming that the three American-born Congresswomen had a country to go back to. In regards to Omar, he was only be nationalistic. What a useful clarification.
    There are other countries they can go to. They hate this one. They should pick one of the other countries and go. I'd say that no matter what their race was/is. If you're English and you hate this country leave. If you're Canadian and you hate this country leave. You won't be missed and you'll be happier. Win, win for everyone.
    Suck that dick. Think President Trump would say that if all these women had blond hair and blue eyes?
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

When these gop pieces of shit say the same thing about the hate filled Commie Squad let me know.

Trump isn't racist. These gals hate America

Good luck with that

You have to love the stupidity of Race's logic.

President Trump's slogan of MAGA(directly inferring our country has problems) equals he loves America and a true patriot.
    A few women who have problems with the country equals communists and a deep hatred of America.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

GDS said:

Fucking RINOs

Not in public

It’s like you weren’t even paying attention when Mark Meadows was explaining this to you.
    You're a racist piece of shit
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Said Rep. Mike Turner, an Ohio Republican, said the president's tweets were "racist" and Trump should apologize. "We must work as a country to rise above hate, not enable it," said the nine-term congressman.

more fucking RINOs

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-trump-racist-tweet-20190715-dwx6y7qhz5go3jna2bpxybserm-story.html

Do you think it's racist? Yes or no, and if yes why do you think it's racist? Cue the Kunt act.
    absolutely. Telling four women of a different race, three of whom were born here and all of whom are Americans, to go back to the country they came from is absolutely trafficking in an age old racist trope.
    Really? So if I told an Irish guy who hated this country to go back to Ireland that's would be racist?
    Yes. Derogatorily using someone's race against them is racist.
    It’s nationalistic maybe, but not racist. Look up the word. It actually has a definition.
    Since we're really mincing words here, you're right. The racist part was him assuming that the three American-born Congresswomen had a country to go back to. In regards to Omar, he was only be nationalistic. What a useful clarification.
    There are other countries they can go to. They hate this one. They should pick one of the other countries and go. I'd say that no matter what their race was/is. If you're English and you hate this country leave. If you're Canadian and you hate this country leave. You won't be missed and you'll be happier. Win, win for everyone.
    Suck that dick. Think President Trump would say that if all these women had blond hair and blue eyes?
    Yes
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,138
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

GDS said:

Fucking RINOs

Not in public

You're a racist piece of shit
    If you don't like me, go back where you came from.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Exactly.

Like I was saying.

Trump tweeted this shit as a distraction from his kid-fucking buddy Epstein. Trump liked to hang around with kid fuckers. You know, guys who fucked kids. You know who hangs out with guys who fuck kids? Other guys who fuck kids, that's who. Or those that run cover for guys who fuck kids.

The derangement is real

Nice tone. Racist
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Exactly.

Like I was saying.

Dude, they don’t care about the kid fucking either.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

Exactly.

Like I was saying.

The derangement is real

Nice tone. Racist
    Deranged is running cover for kid fuckers.

Like you're doing.

Don't call me a racist. It hurts my feelings.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Exactly.

Like I was saying.

The derangement is real

Nice tone. Racist
    Deranged is running cover for kid fuckers.

Like you're doing.

Don't call me a racist. It hurts my feelings.
    I'm concerned about the tone of debate in this country

And your fixation on kid fuckers

Racist
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

Exactly.

Like I was saying.

It looks that way. But "they" may be on both sides of the aisle before it's all over.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

dflea said:

Exactly.

Like I was saying.

You don't care about racists if they agree with you

You don't care about kid fuckers if there is power to be won

And your a racist

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam