Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Update

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’ll care about this when your kids get the fuck out of my country and go back to Africa.

Are Race's kids anti-Americans who hate Jews and their country?
    You’re the one always saying that black people hate jews so you tell me.
    To the extent you'll find overt anti-Semitism in America today it's in the black community. Do you deny this? But that doesn't mean that all blacks hate Jews. I realize you're fucking stupid thus your confusion.
    JFC.
    There's El Monte's white flag.

You're free to provide some factual refutation of what I said El Monte but we both know you're too fucking stupid to do so. So we'll most likely get some bullshit about me "calming down" or Trumpanzees.

Fucking lightweight.
    JFC.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/453126-tim-scott-black-republican-senator-calls-trumps-tweets-racially-offensive

Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), the only African American Republican in the Senate, on Monday afternoon criticized President Trump for using “unacceptable” and “racially offensive” language when he told four Democratic lawmakers of minority races to “go back” to the countries they came from.

Fucking RINOs

Scott is a solid conservative. And simply criticizing Trump doesn't qualify a Republican as a RINO. You look at the numbers and demographics of Hurd's districts and you'll see why he is critical of Trump.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hey El Monte, remember when you thought it was a really BIG deal that Hurd was critical of Trump?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hillary carried Hurd's District in 2016. El Monte being the dumbfuck that he is thought it was a big deal that a "Republican" Hurd opposed Trump's border wall.

Appears El Monte the dumbfuck has some more company.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Said Rep. Mike Turner, an Ohio Republican, said the president's tweets were "racist" and Trump should apologize. "We must work as a country to rise above hate, not enable it," said the nine-term congressman.

more fucking RINOs

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-trump-racist-tweet-20190715-dwx6y7qhz5go3jna2bpxybserm-story.html
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Said Rep. Mike Turner, an Ohio Republican, said the president's tweets were "racist" and Trump should apologize. "We must work as a country to rise above hate, not enable it," said the nine-term congressman.

more fucking RINOs

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-trump-racist-tweet-20190715-dwx6y7qhz5go3jna2bpxybserm-story.html

Do you think it's racist? Yes or no, and if yes why do you think it's racist? Cue the Kunt act.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When these gop pieces of shit say the same thing about the hate filled Commie Squad let me know.

Trump isn't racist. These gals hate America

Good luck with that

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Squad is on tv crying like little girls calling for impeachment

Trump wins again
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wow not a very nice tone. Accusations of fraud without proof

We can do better than this people
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Squad has officially taken over the Democrats

Good job. Omar has an 8 % approval
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

more fucking RINOs

Do you think it's racist? Yes or no, and if yes why do you think it's racist? Cue the Kunt act.
    absolutely. Telling four women of a different race, three of whom were born here and all of whom are Americans, to go back to the country they came from is absolutely trafficking in an age old racist trope.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

more fucking RINOs

absolutely. Telling four women of a different race, three of whom were born here and all of whom are Americans, to go back to the country they came from is absolutely trafficking in an age old racist trope.
    Really? So if I told an Irish guy who hated this country to go back to Ireland that's would be racist?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

In the general election, Hurd narrowly defeated Gallego, 110,577 (48.3 percent) to 107,526 (47 percent), with Libertarian Ruben Schmidt Corvalan of San Antonio earning the remaining 10,862 votes (4.7 percent).[22][23] Hurd ran sufficiently well in the Bexar County portion of the district and in nearby Medina and Uvalde counties to offset Gallego's large margins in El Paso and Maverick counties, the latter of which encompasses the border city of Eagle Pass.[21]

Hurd is one of the go to RINOs the press can always go to in order to get a negative comment about Trump. What's your point O'Keefed?

As of January 2018, Hurd had voted with his party in 93% of votes so far in the 115th United States Congress and voted in line with President Trump's position in 96.6% of votes.

fucking RINOs
    He is in District that is barely hanging on GOP. And has been critical of Trump and the GOP for some time. He is the go to GOP Congressman for the MSM whenever they need a negative comment about Trump.

Is Pelosi a racist again boys?
    I'm curious about this narrative you've invented that not being lock-step with Trump makes someone a RINO. Do conservative credentials not matter to you, only loyalty to the POTUS?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

In the general election, Hurd narrowly defeated Gallego, 110,577 (48.3 percent) to 107,526 (47 percent), with Libertarian Ruben Schmidt Corvalan of San Antonio earning the remaining 10,862 votes (4.7 percent).[22][23] Hurd ran sufficiently well in the Bexar County portion of the district and in nearby Medina and Uvalde counties to offset Gallego's large margins in El Paso and Maverick counties, the latter of which encompasses the border city of Eagle Pass.[21]

Hurd is one of the go to RINOs the press can always go to in order to get a negative comment about Trump. What's your point O'Keefed?

As of January 2018, Hurd had voted with his party in 93% of votes so far in the 115th United States Congress and voted in line with President Trump's position in 96.6% of votes.

fucking RINOs
    He is in District that is barely hanging on GOP. And has been critical of Trump and the GOP for some time. He is the go to GOP Congressman for the MSM whenever they need a negative comment about Trump.

I'm curious about this narrative you've invented that not being lock-step with Trump makes someone a RINO. Do conservative credentials not matter to you, only loyalty to the POTUS?
    I'm curious why you didn't read just a couple more posts down and see where that's not my narrative.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    Founders Club

I’ll care about this when your kids get the fuck out of my country and go back to Africa.

you can't be this dense
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

more fucking RINOs

Really? So if I told an Irish guy who hated this country to go back to Ireland that's would be racist?
    Yes. Derogatorily using someone's race against them is racist.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

fucking RINOs

I'm curious why you didn't read just a couple more posts down and see where that's not my narrative.
    Then how is Hurd a RINO? @GDS already posted the statistic that he votes with his party 93% of the time. Did you adjust the default settings and put the RINO threshold at 94%?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wow not a very nice tone. Accusations of fraud without proof

We can do better than this people

Can we get back to understanding what the word racist means? JFC.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

more fucking RINOs

Yes. Derogatorily using someone's race against them is racist.
    It’s nationalistic maybe, but not racist. Look up the word. It actually has a definition.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

more fucking RINOs

It absolutely could be. LOL at the hated this country comment.