Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Update

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

So nobody's talking about that kid fucker, Epstein?

Exactly.

Like I was saying.

Trump tweeted this shit as a distraction from his kid-fucking buddy Epstein. Trump liked to hang around with kid fuckers. You know, guys who fucked kids. You know who hangs out with guys who fuck kids? Other guys who fuck kids, that's who. Or those that run cover for guys who fuck kids.

But yeah - look at the pretty colors over there! Racist! Unamerican! Liberal!

Just forget about all the kid fucking.

The derangement is real

Nice tone. Racist
    And for the Franny,

Useful idiot gonna useful idiot.
    You're a fucking pussy.

So you're one of those tough cripples?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

does anyone remember trump trashing america in 2016? His campaign was literally Make America Great Again. He called America a hellscape in 2016.

Only racist white men are allowed to critique (or in that case just outright trash) America, maybe Obama should have told him to go back to Europe.

Didn't trash the country or it's founding. Never heard him call the country racist and founded on white supremacy. He trashed the leadership, not the country.
    The country was founded with toleration of race based slavery. I’m not sure what part of that you take pride in. Most of the founders could see the contradiction.
    Can you list the countries that never tolerated any form of slavery? I take pride in the fact that the founders created a system that was later able to provide freedom and liberty for everyone including those people who have been historically oppressed and continue to be oppressed by people who share Omar's religion.
    The founders kicked the can down the road and we fought a Civil War. They had no real choice but to do so, and you can admire them while simultaneously recognizing America’s sins.

And I can name you a number of societies that regarded slavery as a necessary evil and didn’t adopt theories of racial superiority in order to justify it.
    But you can't name a single one that didn't have slavery. Hell there is slavery today. Most of it is carried out by Omar's fellow Muslims. You and her say nothing about it because slavery is only bad when you can blame whitey and America for it.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

does anyone remember trump trashing america in 2016? His campaign was literally Make America Great Again. He called America a hellscape in 2016.

Only racist white men are allowed to critique (or in that case just outright trash) America, maybe Obama should have told him to go back to Europe.

Didn't trash the country or it's founding. Never heard him call the country racist and founded on white supremacy. He trashed the leadership, not the country.
    The country was founded with toleration of race based slavery. I’m not sure what part of that you take pride in. Most of the founders could see the contradiction.
    Can you list the countries that never tolerated any form of slavery? I take pride in the fact that the founders created a system that was later able to provide freedom and liberty for everyone including those people who have been historically oppressed and continue to be oppressed by people who share Omar's religion.
    The founders kicked the can down the road and we fought a Civil War. They had no real choice but to do so, and you can admire them while simultaneously recognizing America’s sins.

And I can name you a number of societies that regarded slavery as a necessary evil and didn’t adopt theories of racial superiority in order to justify it.
    But you can't name a single one that didn't have slavery. Hell there is slavery today. Most of it is carried out by Omar's fellow Muslims. You and her say nothing about it because slavery is only bad when you can blame whitey and America for it.
    There wasn’t much slavery in the New World before Europeans arrived. I’m sorry that fact bothers you. Going all squishy moral relativist about it isn’t a good look.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

There wasn’t much slavery in the New World before Europeans arrived. I’m sorry that fact bothers you. Going all squishy moral relativist about it isn’t a good look.
    Not much of a pre Columbian history buff, I see.
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

You make a valid point. Some tribes were large slave owners. Most weren’t though.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

I love when you show off your ignorance.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

You make a valid point. Some tribes were large slave owners. Most weren’t though.
    Some Europeans were large slave owners. Most weren’t though.

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

Killer point, except for the fact we were talking about nations.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What does any of this have to do with 2019?
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

You were talking about Indians not nations. Take your L dumbfuck.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

Indians had organized societies, blob. Surprised you didn’t know that.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

They also had slavery, not surprised at all that your ignorant ass didn't know that. And organized societies aren't nation states. Take your fucking L O'Keefed.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

They also had slavery, not surprised at all that your ignorant ass didn't know that. And organized societies aren't nation states. Take your fucking L O'Keefed.
    Good thing I didn’t call them nation states then. A few had some slavery. The point was already made. I assume you’ll belabor it for a few pages.
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

Good thing I didn’t call them nation states then. A few had some slavery. The point was already made. I assume you’ll belabor it for a few pages.
    You called them nations, and I called you a dumbfuck.

There wasn’t much slavery in the New World before Europeans arrived.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

http://www.mappery.com/maps/Tribes-of-Indian-Nation-Map.mediumthumb.jpg
    Standard Supporter
    So the Nazis really were socialists?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Bill Clinton is a pedo and is good buddies with Epstein. Word is he's taken several trips to an island with Epstein and other famous figures to abuse sex slaves.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735

HHusky said:

dhdawg said:

Simple minds

Bill Clinton used make America great again against poppa Bush

Everybody liked bill Clinton. There is no bill Clinton in the Dem party right now
    And Bill Clinton liked America

You could tell that he thought it was pretty cool that trailer trash (WTGWT) could become president and he fucking enjoyed it

Hilary was an angry hater. People can tell
    Daddy is such a jolly man.
    I mean you can despise trump but you have to admit he's pretty entertaining
    Admittedly he's fucking hilarious. The problem is that he sits in a role where funny is not a virtue.
    Neither is dancing on Ellen. But nobody complained about that. So must disagree.
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

dhdawg said:

Simple minds

Bill Clinton used make America great again against poppa Bush

Everybody liked bill Clinton. There is no bill Clinton in the Dem party right now
    And Bill Clinton liked America

You could tell that he thought it was pretty cool that trailer trash (WTGWT) could become president and he fucking enjoyed it

Hilary was an angry hater. People can tell
    Daddy is such a jolly man.
    I mean you can despise trump but you have to admit he's pretty entertaining
    Admittedly he's fucking hilarious. The problem is that he sits in a role where funny is not a virtue.
    Neither is dancing on Ellen. But nobody complained about that. So must disagree.
    You better not have complained, you would have been called a racist if you did.