Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Update

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

dhdawg said:

Also, Israel is a thuggish apartheid state that is propped up in America by donor money, I'm sorry that it is offensive to say that. If you want to call me an anti-semite go right fucking ahead.

The Ayrabs are the people who can't get along with others. It's been that way for thousands of years. If they didn't act like animals and bomb buses, the Israelis wouldn't need to fence them out like the wild jackasses that they are.
    Civilized people bomb hotels, of course.
    One attacks innocent civilians on purpose. The other strikes back at the attackers after being attacked.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,585
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

HHusky said:

dhdawg said:

Also, Israel is a thuggish apartheid state that is propped up in America by donor money, I'm sorry that it is offensive to say that. If you want to call me an anti-semite go right fucking ahead.

The Ayrabs are the people who can't get along with others. It's been that way for thousands of years. If they didn't act like animals and bomb buses, the Israelis wouldn't need to fence them out like the wild jackasses that they are.
    One attacks innocent civilians on purpose. The other strikes back at the attackers after being attacked.
    obk u are one unhinged nutjob
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,135
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Lot of British bashing tonight. I call racism.
  • Options

HHusky said:

dhdawg said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/opinion/.premium-zionism-s-terrorist-heritage-1.6217633
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anti semitism is emboldened by the new democratic leadership

The Squad
  • Options

The Squad

Anti Zionism isn’t anti semitism.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread blows
  • Options

This thread blows

Your participation is voluntary.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,758
    Trump is playing the democommie party like a fiddle.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

The Squad

The Squad is anti semitic

Your practically Klan
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

In the general election, Hurd narrowly defeated Gallego, 110,577 (48.3 percent) to 107,526 (47 percent), with Libertarian Ruben Schmidt Corvalan of San Antonio earning the remaining 10,862 votes (4.7 percent).[22][23] Hurd ran sufficiently well in the Bexar County portion of the district and in nearby Medina and Uvalde counties to offset Gallego's large margins in El Paso and Maverick counties, the latter of which encompasses the border city of Eagle Pass.[21]

Hurd is one of the go to RINOs the press can always go to in order to get a negative comment about Trump. What's your point O'Keefed?

As of January 2018, Hurd had voted with his party in 93% of votes so far in the 115th United States Congress and voted in line with President Trump's position in 96.6% of votes.

fucking RINOs
    He is in District that is barely hanging on GOP. And has been critical of Trump and the GOP for some time. He is the go to GOP Congressman for the MSM whenever they need a negative comment about Trump.

Is Pelosi a racist again boys?
    I'm curious about this narrative you've invented that not being lock-step with Trump makes someone a RINO. Do conservative credentials not matter to you, only loyalty to the POTUS?
    I'm curious why you didn't read just a couple more posts down and see where that's not my narrative.
    Then how is Hurd a RINO? @GDS already posted the statistic that he votes with his party 93% of the time. Did you adjust the default settings and put the RINO threshold at 94%?
    Should be100%.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

This thread blows

Your participation is voluntary.
    I’m not participating. HTH
  • Options

HHusky said:

The Squad

The Squad is anti semitic

Your practically Klan
    Practically. I have my own teeth though.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited July 2019
    does anyone remember trump trashing america in 2016? His campaign was literally Make America Great Again. He called America a hellscape in 2016.

Only racist white men are allowed to critique (or in that case just outright trash) America, maybe Obama should have told him to go back to Europe.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    dhdawg said:

does anyone remember trump trashing america in 2016? His campaign was literally Make America Great Again. He called America a hellscape in 2016.

Only racist white men are allowed to critique (or in that case just outright trash) America, maybe Obama should have told him to go back to Europe.

NYBE, dh. The race card's value has tanked.

Blame Jussie, I guess. Boy who cried wolf & all that.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

Didn't trash the country or it's founding. Never heard him call the country racist and founded on white supremacy. He trashed the leadership, not the country.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

Time for more virtue signaling.

I think a speaker who is doing nothing but protecting her own power deserves to be called out.

I also believe racism is bad, and that defaming (AOC NEVER CALLED PELOSI A RACIST) and telling American congresswomen to go back to their countries is racist.

We're just slowly rolling down that hill towards full on Fascism and at least 80% of this board is all for it.

AOC claimed that Pelosi was singling out the Jihad Squad for criticism because of their skin color. That's the dictionary definition of racism. Of course you excuse it.

• Options
    dhdawg said:

He trashed Obama and his commie handlers and goons. America wants America back.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

Simple minds

Bill Clinton used make America great again against poppa Bush

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So the House that could not bring itself to condemn the anti anti Semitic behavior of Omar is rushing to condemn Trump tweets

I hope they never get a clue