Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trade wars are good and easy to win!

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/452767-us-imports-to-china-plunge-amid-trade-war

US trade deficit with China increases

U.S. exports to China dropped sharply last month as the Trump administration and Beijing appear no closer to reaching a deal to end a months-long trade war that has affected billions of dollars' worth of goods.

The Associated Press reported Friday that Chinese imports from the U.S. were down 31.4 percent from the same time last year, while the country's surplus from trade with the U.S. grew by 3 percent. U.S. imports from China dropped by a far lower rate — down just 7.8 percent over last year.

Yeap, more and more indicators are pointing to recession in China. Fuck the CCP. I hope they get overthrown once they lose the mandate from heaven.
    The Chinese debt bubble is significant and they could have trouble ahead but replacing US Soybeans with Brazilian soybeans thereby dropping imports from the US isn’t an indication of an oncoming Chinese recession...

Except that luxury items, like iPhones, have also cratered.

Go look, I never said this wouldn't have negative impacts. I just consider the short term loss of soybean exports to be small and bearable compared to 1 trillion in losses from theft a year or a world dominated by the CCP.

Your crocodile tears for big ag are noted though.
    Got a link? Everything I have seen shows luxury goods into China still increasing albeit the growth is slowing.
    Komo4 butthuffer.
    Take that as a no. Got it
    Sorry, not sorry I don't provide links for faggots that won't read them anyways. I've already poasted around 50 links on the subject. Maybe PM @IrishDawg22 to get dialed in around here and report back.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/452767-us-imports-to-china-plunge-amid-trade-war

U.S. exports to China dropped sharply last month as the Trump administration and Beijing appear no closer to reaching a deal to end a months-long trade war that has affected billions of dollars' worth of goods.

The Associated Press reported Friday that Chinese imports from the U.S. were down 31.4 percent from the same time last year, while the country's surplus from trade with the U.S. grew by 3 percent. U.S. imports from China dropped by a far lower rate — down just 7.8 percent over last year.

Yeap, more and more indicators are pointing to recession in China. Fuck the CCP. I hope they get overthrown once they lose the mandate from heaven.
    The Chinese debt bubble is significant and they could have trouble ahead but replacing US Soybeans with Brazilian soybeans thereby dropping imports from the US isn’t an indication of an oncoming Chinese recession...

Go look, I never said this wouldn't have negative impacts. I just consider the short term loss of soybean exports to be small and bearable compared to 1 trillion in losses from theft a year or a world dominated by the CCP.

Got a link? Everything I have seen shows luxury goods into China still increasing albeit the growth is slowing.
    Komo4 butthuffer.
    Sorry, not sorry I don't provide links for faggots that won't read them anyways. I've already poasted around 50 links on the subject. Maybe PM @IrishDawg22 to get dialed in around here and report back.
    Lot of words to say you don’t have one
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Komo4 butthuffer.
    Just for you.
     Chinese Imports Fall as Trade War Worsens
  • Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Komo4 butthuffer.
    Just for you.
    Sharing your bookmarks I see instead of providing the requested link. Sad.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Komo4 butthuffer.
    Just for you.
    Can you not do your own homework?

And then do the world a favor by killing yourself?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Komo4 butthuffer.
    Just for you.

He did his homework. And Doog not made a contention he can't back up.
  • Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Komo4 butthuffer.
    Just for you.

Try to keep up.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Komo4 butthuffer.
    Just for you.

He did his homework. And Doog not made a contention he can't back up.
    “Requesting’ links is not doing your homework.

You lazy POS.
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Komo4 butthuffer.
    Just for you.

Try to keep up.
    Get a bigger gun and do the job right.
  • Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Komo4 butthuffer.
    Just for you.

Try to keep up.
    JFC. Pathetic.
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Komo4 butthuffer.
    Just for you.

Try to keep up.
    JFC. Pathetic.
    Plagiarisming LowIQCirrho is pathetic.

But don’t let that stop you.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/chinas-economy-growth-cools-further-amid-us-tariff-war

Trump is going balls deep on China. @dflea - how are farmers hurt? I hear this a lot, even from Trump, but I don't understand it. Unless we? are selling a lot of farmed products to China, I honestly don't know. Trump claims the farmers are willing to suck it up for what looks like a good outcome. Also @dflea, do you really think China is NOT playing the long game to take over the world? Do you think China would NOT cheat if there were a level playing field? (If so, see steel industry)
  • Options
    89ute said:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/chinas-economy-growth-cools-further-amid-us-tariff-war

Trump is going balls deep on China. @dflea - how are farmers hurt? I hear this a lot, even from Trump, but I don't understand it. Unless we? are selling a lot of farmed products to China, I honestly don't know. Trump claims the farmers are willing to suck it up for what looks like a good outcome. Also @dflea, do you really think China is NOT playing the long game to take over the world? Do you think China would NOT cheat if there were a level playing field? (If so, see steel industry)

I'm hearing that GDP growth is the most important measure of an economy. They are still kicking our? ass. In fact they are still growing more than double America.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

89ute said:

I'm hearing that GDP growth is the most important measure of an economy. They are still kicking our? ass. In fact they are still growing more than double America.
    I don't know what this means:

China Just Overtook The US As The World's Largest Economy. ... According to the World Bank, US real GDP is much larger than China's real GDP. According to other sources, the US economy is still larger than China's economy, measured by real GDP

And I doubt you do either. Point being, China is hurting, and that's a good thing.
  • Options
    89ute said:

2001400ex said:

89ute said:

I don't know what this means:

China Just Overtook The US As The World's Largest Economy. ... According to the World Bank, US real GDP is much larger than China's real GDP. According to other sources, the US economy is still larger than China's economy, measured by real GDP

And I doubt you do either. Point being, China is hurting, and that's a good thing.
    You missed the joke. HTH
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

89ute said:

There is so much stupid in this comment it could only come from HondoFS...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

89ute said:

Two words. Slave labor.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

89ute said:

Two words. Slave labor.
    One word: Nike. (Parent Company, U of O)
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    89ute said:

Well we are selling a lot of farmed products to China, soybeans probably being the most notable. And keep in mind these farmers are also getting pinched by the higher steel and aluminum costs that Trump so wisely threw tarrifs on. Farm equipment ain't cheap. Bottom line, farmers are getting fucked.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1191088001
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    89ute said:

No one expected the Chicoms to continue with growth rates of 9-10-11% and it's been declining for some time. 6.2% is still pretty damn good although since it comes from the Chinese it's probably not true.

Steel industry is a prime example of targeted tariffs having their desired affect. Chinese were dumping steel and Obama implemented massive anti-dumping steel tariffs on the Chinese which effectively ended Chinese steel exports to the US.

US farmers are hurt because the Chinese have decimated the US soybean market which was formerly one of our largest exports to China.