Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mosiah Nasili-Liu is taking off.

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

bigcc said:

Shit like knocking out a teammate is not worthy of being dismissed.

This has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read here, and you set a pretty high bar dude
    Seriously, have you ever played fucking football? Fights between teammates happen all the fucking time. Talk too much shit, you can get knocked out. Steal something from a teammate, you can get knocked out. Fuck somebodies girlfriend, you can get knocked. All justifiable reasons for knocking someone out. This isn't band camp bitch.
    use your words SAC!!!
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

bigcc said:

This has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read here, and you set a pretty high bar dude
    Seriously, have you ever played fucking football? Fights between teammates happen all the fucking time. Talk too much shit, you can get knocked out. Steal something from a teammate, you can get knocked out. Fuck somebodies girlfriend, you can get knocked. All justifiable reasons for knocking someone out. This isn't band camp bitch.
    Yes, I did dumbass , arguments between teammates don't turn into knocking someone out, you fuck them up legitimately in practice, with fucking pads on.

Imagine thinking college football players literally knock each other out outside of practice for talking shit, without ANY other player/coach getting involved.

And then imagine defending it like this guy, get your meds dialed in bud
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    What a fucking idiot...
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

bigcc said:

Knocking out a teammate isn't always worthy of being dismissed, that doesn't mean it's never worthy of being dismissed.

Context is king.

You have none.

STFU
    Knocking out a teammate should never warrant dismissal. There's 85 players plus walk ons on the roster. There are bound to be some disagreements and fights that happen. If you think a guy like Savell Smalls can make it four years here without knocking somebody out or getting into a fight, you're an idiot. He tries to start fights with guys every time he loses too many reps in a camp. I don't care at all about teammates fighting as long as nobody is seriously injured and it's not malicious. You knock a guy out and walk away and it's over. It's the coach's job to make sure guys squash any beef and to discipline them. You can't possibly believe that fights between teammates don't happen at every school all the time. OKG's or not, these are still football players and sometimes they make mistakes.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    bigcc said:

bigcc said:

Yes, I did dumbass , arguments between teammates don't turn into knocking someone out, you fuck them up legitimately in practice, with fucking pads on.

Imagine thinking college football players literally knock each other out outside of practice for talking shit, without ANY other player/coach getting involved.

Yeah you obviously never played football and don't know. Guys get into fights with teammates and get knocked out by teammates all the time at every school. They're tired, sore, stressed, sleep deprived, homesick, some miss their girlfriends and have blue balls, and some hate their roommates. They get irritable and tempers are bound to flare at times. Knocking a guy out is not a big deal. One swing that connects to the chin and it's over. Dude is sleep. Fight over.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    and SAC ruins yet another thread b/c he/she just won't shut the fuck up
  • Options

bigcc said:

Well it’s clear you never played team sports (or at least anything relatively competitive) if you think this. Does this stuff happen? Sure, but it’s not like some bad sports movie which you are basing it off of.
    I'm not basing it off a movie. I'm basing it off of personal experience.
  • Options
    bigcc said:

bigcc said:

bigcc said:

Yeah you obviously never played football and don't know. Guys get into fights with teammates and get knocked out by teammates all the time at every school. They're tired, sore, stressed, sleep deprived, homesick, some miss their girlfriends and have blue balls, and some hate their roommates. They get irritable and tempers are bound to flare at times. Knocking a guy out is not a big deal. One swing that connects to the chin and it's over. Dude is sleep. Fight over.
    Yes because putting a dude to sleep is always the end of the hostility

Of course tempers flare, but if you think that players on well run programs (any really) are knocking each other out regularly then there's no talking to you lmao
    On a weekly basis? No. Every off season? Uh yeah.