Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mosiah Nasili-Liu is taking off.

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    BayDawg said:

And y'all are a bunch of pussies too if you disagree.

Do we have any clue what happened?

I guess I will withhold final judgement until what he did becomes known. If that makes me a pussy, so be it.
    I never said I knew what happened. I said IF he got dismissed because of some minimal shit and people accept that, then yes, they're pussies.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

chuck said:

Jesus SAC...jump to conclusions with limited information much?

Never mind. That's what drives 3/4 of your posts.

It takes a lot to get dismissed. It's either something really shitty, or a history of fuck ups and whatever just happened was the final straw, or a realization that the kid was on the wrong track and couldn't be reached, or something. He didn't just commit some forgivable first time offense and get the boot.

I need proof of that. I need @Sources to start leaking what the fuck happened. You don't win an iron pup award if you're being a fuck up. He also wasn't suspended for Spring ball or anything. There were no warning signs from the outside that he was fucking up. All signs were positive.
    How about you shut the fuck up and let it play out?
    Because if Petersen gets his way, Mosiah is gone and we'll never know what happened.
  • Options

Petersen doesn’t kick people off for minimal shit

We'll see.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

It takes a lot to get dismissed. It's either something really shitty, or a history of fuck ups and whatever just happened was the final straw, or a realization that the kid was on the wrong track and couldn't be reached, or something. He didn't just commit some forgivable first time offense and get the boot.

I need proof of that. I need @Sources to start leaking what the fuck happened. You don't win an iron pup award if you're being a fuck up. He also wasn't suspended for Spring ball or anything. There were no warning signs from the outside that he was fucking up. All signs were positive.
    Because if Petersen gets his way, Mosiah is gone and we'll never know what happened.
    So you’re saying that you need ACCESS?!??!
  • Options

chuck said:

There are 15/16 year old girls in high school that can handle there emotions better than you can.
    No there aren't. They all want to kill themselves because Instagram models make them feel like shit.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I need proof of that. I need @Sources to start leaking what the fuck happened. You don't win an iron pup award if you're being a fuck up. He also wasn't suspended for Spring ball or anything. There were no warning signs from the outside that he was fucking up at all. All signs were positive.
    They don't release info about warning signs while still trying to work it out with the player. They dont even release info about the final straw. It can only leak via the kid himself, his circle, or someone on staff and Petersen is better than any coach I can remember about squashing leaks when it comes to this stuff.

We just dont know wtf happened, and we're not going to.
  • Options
    Mosiah is innocent until proven guilty.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

chuck said:

I need proof of that. I need @Sources to start leaking what the fuck happened. You don't win an iron pup award if you're being a fuck up. He also wasn't suspended for Spring ball or anything. There were no warning signs from the outside that he was fucking up at all. All signs were positive.
    They don't release info about warning signs while still trying to work it out with the player. They dont even release info about the final straw. It can only leak via the kid himself, his circle, or someone on staff and Petersen is better than any coach I can remember about squashing leaks when it comes to this stuff.

@backthepack just needs moar tim
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019

Petersen doesn’t kick people off for minimal shit

We'll see.
    Lol if they did there would a few kids already gone
  • Options
    chuck said:

chuck said:

And again, Petersen is not going to award a guy with an iron pup award for his work in the weight room if he's fucking up off the field. Also, guys get held out of Spring ball and suspended for disciplinarian issues. It happened to Brayden Lenius. This is likely a one time mistake that is being used to make an example out of him to set the tone for the rest of the team. So it better be a legit fucking crime he committed.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Mosiah is innocent until proven guilty.

Thats in the legal system. You have constitutional rights legally, but in an instance like this you dont. Playing college athletics isnt a right.