Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Aididas Uniforms revealed!

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

Meek said:

as of July 5th, the big secret July 10th reveal is continuing to spiral out of the control of our friends from #ScoDucks and #WarEagle.

God the purple stripes on the sleeves are so fucking shitty.

I'm going to be completely honest here. These uniforms are not good. Maybe it's because I am younger, maybe it's because I'm used to seeing fonts that aren't fucking horrendous, but these suck. The white one is especially awful. These are legitimately bad.

I understand we wanted to go Adidas. I really do. But these fucking suck.
    I guess I'm old. Actually I dont have to guess.

I like that Jersey though. What can I say?
    If you look at these and go "yeah these are great! They're better than the last ones" then in my opinion you have lost your mind.

The 2nd jersey from the right is horrendous. It looks like it was made by a 12 year old. The far right one is ok. The rest are just awful to my eyes.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

Meek said:

as of July 5th, the big secret July 10th reveal is continuing to spiral out of the control of our friends from #ScoDucks and #WarEagle.

I'm going to be completely honest here. These uniforms are not good. Maybe it's because I am younger, maybe it's because I'm used to seeing fonts that aren't fucking horrendous, but these suck. The white one is especially awful. These are legitimately bad.

If you look at these and go "yeah these are great! They're better than the last ones" then in my opinion you have lost your mind.

The 2nd jersey from the right is horrendous. It looks like it was made by a 12 year old. The far right one is ok. The rest are just awful to my eyes.

This is a whoosh, right? You realize both white jerseys and both purple jerseys are identical in that picture?
    He’s using jersey to mean uniform
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2019
    the triple purple shoulder stripes kinda gives me more of a Northwestern vibe than me being a traditionalist who understands it's a faggoty wink wink nod to the white shoulder stripes from 1990, but overall i'm good with these.

Make the inner stripe on the white uniforms just white and make the outer stripes on the purple uniform just white and we'd be good to me.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

Meek said:

Add the gold piping around every single # on every jersey. Make the font more blocky. Profit.
  • Options
    I actually might buy one. I’m not sure which I like better though - purple or white.
  • Options
    TheGhost206TheGhost206 Member Posts: 97
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

I actually might buy one. I’m not sure which I like better though - purple or white.

Limit the Cheeto stains and go with the purple.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

I'm holding out for a black jersey
  • Options

Meek said:

I don’t wear jerseys. I frame them and hang them in my office.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Imagine grown men wearing jerseys

Is it worse than the guys wearing camo to the Sportman Show?
  • Options

Meek said:

Meek said:

I don’t wear jerseys. I frame them and hang them in my office.
    Do you keep a bottle in your desk too?

Meek said:

Meek said:

Of course! I learned in dawgman that everyone does so I decided to too
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Adidas just needs to makes some of these joints in purple and gold, shit is on: https://www.adidas.com/us/nmd_ts1-primeknit-gtx-shoes/BB9176.html
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Meek said:

Seriously, I think they're fine. The patch work black blocked sleeves are gone. Purple looks good. Gold looks good (I personally hate the muted and faded mustard washed out gold of yester year).

Stripes on the shoulders are new but are not over-the-top. Subtle and clean.

What's the fucking issue. The unis at Washington have been hideous for years now. This is an improvement.

I generally don't support the Nazis, but Adidas did a B+ job here. Maybe A-.

If they had just included pants stripes, it would have been a home run.
    Fuck adidas for not having the balls to come up with a new husky logo. Add that to the stripes whining.

The purple changed from whatever late 90's Milwaukee bucks shit Nike farted out and the black is gone but that's it.