Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Aididas Uniforms revealed!

PhDoogPhDoog Member Posts: 22
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Bet all you idiots wish you could get into the partnerShip. Lots of big mouths and no connections on here. are you dieing to see the new uniforms on the 10th? Lucky I am here for you. Got on the ship for a peak this morning, security is tough no phones no cameras they had some lockers outside. but its no big deal. Besides my PhD in Theoretical Physics I also dabbled in the art department. Art chicks > Physics chicks.

Anyway here's a quick sketch I did of the main home jersey.

They also had 2 away Jersey's and 2 home alternates on display along with a new husky head logo. I'll try to get the new logo out if I get a chance. It's just as drab as the uniforms though, so probably won't waste my time on it.

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Oh you got the scoop. In depth leak. Who did your photoshop? Race? Its why its porous
  • Options

Oh you got the scoop. In depth leak. Who did your photoshop? Race? Its why its porous

Yes, I get scoops. Post clearly states I did the sketch... not sure why you would bring race into this, It's none if you damn business. Is that normally how you interact with strangers?
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

We really appreciate your hardwork.

I did a sketch of them myself.

Nice "sketch". But looks like these are the demo uniforms from months to get the teams feedback. The fact this is clearly the locker room and not the parthnerSHIP makes that pretty obvious. As you can see in my sketch they have added a little more texture to the purple tops, they called it the "purple waves" (paying tribute to sailgating and the origins of the wave) and added a gold numbered purple Jersey as well. The numbers look terrible on the away ones good thing they have fixed those for the actual release with gold piping around.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

PhDoog said:

HuskyJW said:

Nice "sketch". But looks like these are the demo uniforms from months to get the teams feedback. The fact this is clearly the locker room and not the parthnerSHIP makes that pretty obvious. As you can see in my sketch they have added a little more texture to the purple tops, they called it the "purple waves" (paying tribute to sailgating and the origins of the wave) and added a gold numbered purple Jersey as well. The numbers look terrible on the away ones good thing they have fixed those for the actual release with gold piping around.
    Interesting. Still no pant stripes? Then they suck.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    PhDoog said:

HuskyJW said:

Yeah but still.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PhDoog said:

Bet all you idiots wish you could get into the partnerShip. Lots of big mouths and no connections on here. are you dieing to see the new uniforms on the 10th? Lucky I am here for you. Got on the ship for a peak this morning, security is tough no phones no cameras they had some lockers outside. but its no big deal. Besides my PhD in Theoretical Physics I also dabbled in the art department. Art chicks > Physics chicks.

Anyway here's a quick sketch I did of the main home jersey.

They also had 2 away Jersey's and 2 home alternates on display along with a new husky head logo. I'll try to get the new logo out if I get a chance. It's just as drab as the uniforms though, so probably won't waste my time on it.

I see you used the model on the right hand of the photo for the shaft-to-balls ratio of the johnson in your "sketch"...lol
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    J is trolling them

They had a launch go horribly wrong

Like an old Seattle Times chat with @FourthReichDawg
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I offered to toss Softy's salad behind the Boston Pizza in the Mill Creek parking garage for his +1 but sadly Dick Baird had just finished his 47th "service" installment to Softy in order to keep his place on the Honks.

Maybe next year.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    After seeing them himself for the early media viewing, Fetters says the leaked photo was legit and those are the actual uniforms. Not demos. It just blows my mind how much our decision makers are mind fucked by Oregon's uniforms. They know damn well the fans want the traditional uniforms back and our brand to be an old-school brand like the blue bloods and yet we have to keep fucking dragging them in that direction inch by fucking inch until they finally give us the uniforms we're supposed to fucking have. They just HAVE to add some sort of bullshit "modern twist" to them to try to do what they THINK these recruits like. That's not what the fuck they like! If it was, they wouldn't all be so enamored with SEC schools and Clemson and Ohio State. Traditional, old-school uniforms are back in a big way. We had a huge opportunity to capitalize on that and they fucked it up and now we have to have this Boise State looking bullshit for another 4-5 fucking years! Fuck Jen Cohen and fuck your "traditional with a modern twist" bullshit.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

After seeing them himself for the early media viewing, Fetters says the leaked photo was legit and those are the actual uniforms. Not demos. It just blows my mind how much our decision makers are mind fucked by Oregon's uniforms. They know damn well the fans want the traditional uniforms back and our brand to be an old-school brand like the blue bloods and yet we have to keep fucking dragging them in that direction inch by fucking inch until they finally give us the uniforms we're supposed to fucking have. They just HAVE to add some sort of bullshit "modern twist" to them to try to do what they THINK these recruits like. That's not what the fuck they like! If it was, they wouldn't all be so enamored with SEC schools and Clemson and Ohio State. Traditional, old-school uniforms are back in a big way. We had a huge opportunity to capitalize on that and they fucked it up and now we have to have this Boise State looking bullshit for another 4-5 fucking years! Fuck Jen Cohen and fuck your "traditional with a modern twist" bullshit.

Recruits like everything from Oregon to Bama. You don't know shit about whether or not these new uniforms will move the dial for them.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Recruits like everything from Oregon to Bama. You don't know shit about whether or not these new uniforms will move the dial for them.
    Oregon isn't doing shit on the recruiting trail right now. But sure, their uniforms help them get some kids, but the flashy and flamboyant shit is not what is hot anymore. What's hot is old-school, traditional uniforms because the teams winning all have them.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    MelloDawg said:

They like Clemson because of their traditional uniforms? It’s not because they (and Alabama) are a professional football team playing at the collegiate level?
    Every team in the top-10 of the recruiting rankings right now have traditional uniforms. All except Miami haven't changed their uniforms for decades.

You wanna try to say, oh well Clemson is getting recruits because they're winning. How the fuck did they get recruits before that in Dabo's early years when they weren't a hot program? Clemson was shit. But they stayed true to who they are. They never tried to change their uniforms to impress recruits because that's not what the best programs do.