Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Aididas Uniforms revealed!

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

After seeing them himself for the early media viewing, Fetters says the leaked photo was legit and those are the actual uniforms. Not demos. It just blows my mind how much our decision makers are mind fucked by Oregon's uniforms. They know damn well the fans want the traditional uniforms back and our brand to be an old-school brand like the blue bloods and yet we have to keep fucking dragging them in that direction inch by fucking inch until they finally give us the uniforms we're supposed to fucking have. They just HAVE to add some sort of bullshit "modern twist" to them to try to do what they THINK these recruits like. That's not what the fuck they like! If it was, they wouldn't all be so enamored with SEC schools and Clemson and Ohio State. Traditional, old-school uniforms are back in a big way. We had a huge opportunity to capitalize on that and they fucked it up and now we have to have this Boise State looking bullshit for another 4-5 fucking years! Fuck Jen Cohen and fuck your "traditional with a modern twist" bullshit.

Did your great grandpa have a seizure when they invented penicillin?

@StrongArmCobra
  • Options

After seeing them himself for the early media viewing, Fetters says the leaked photo was legit and those are the actual uniforms. Not demos. It just blows my mind how much our decision makers are mind fucked by Oregon's uniforms. They know damn well the fans want the traditional uniforms back and our brand to be an old-school brand like the blue bloods and yet we have to keep fucking dragging them in that direction inch by fucking inch until they finally give us the uniforms we're supposed to fucking have. They just HAVE to add some sort of bullshit "modern twist" to them to try to do what they THINK these recruits like. That's not what the fuck they like! If it was, they wouldn't all be so enamored with SEC schools and Clemson and Ohio State. Traditional, old-school uniforms are back in a big way. We had a huge opportunity to capitalize on that and they fucked it up and now we have to have this Boise State looking bullshit for another 4-5 fucking years! Fuck Jen Cohen and fuck your "traditional with a modern twist" bullshit.

Recruits like everything from Oregon to Bama. You don't know shit about whether or not these new uniforms will move the dial for them.
    yeah he does. he's black and he has that recruiting shit dialed in.

@StrongArmCobra
  • Options

Recruits like everything from Oregon to Bama. You don't know shit about whether or not these new uniforms will move the dial for them.
    Oregon isn't doing shit on the recruiting trail right now. But sure, their uniforms help them get some kids, but the flashy and flamboyant shit is not what is hot anymore. What's hot is old-school, traditional uniforms because the teams winning all have them.
    #missingthepoint

#thingssatellitecampusfagssay
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

MelloDawg said:

They like Clemson because of their traditional uniforms? It’s not because they (and Alabama) are a professional football team playing at the collegiate level?
    Every team in the top-10 of the recruiting rankings right now have traditional uniforms. All except Miami haven't changed their uniforms for decades.

You wanna try to say, oh well this school is getting recruits because they're winning. How the fuck did they get recruits before that in Dabo's early years when they weren't a hot program?

Classic...
    They have alternate uniforms but all of them are designed in their traditional template. They might wear those once a season.
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

They like Clemson because of their traditional uniforms? It’s not because they (and Alabama) are a professional football team playing at the collegiate level?
    Every team in the top-10 of the recruiting rankings right now have traditional uniforms. All except Miami haven't changed their uniforms for decades.

You wanna try to say, oh well Clemson is getting recruits because they're winning. How the fuck did they get recruits before that in Dabo's early years when they weren't a hot program? Clemson was shit. But they stayed true to who they are. They never tried to change their uniforms to impress recruits because that's not what the best programs do.
    I'll go with ...

ummmmm ...

traditional uniforms?
  • Options
    edited July 2019

MelloDawg said:

You wanna try to say, oh well Clemson is getting recruits because they're winning. How the fuck did they get recruits before that in Dabo's early years when they weren't a hot program? Clemson was shit. But they stayed true to who they are. They never tried to change their uniforms to impress recruits because that's not what the best programs do.
    I'll go with ...

ummmmm ...

traditional uniforms?
    They certainly helped. Nobody respects pussy ass flamboyant uniforms down South.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,415
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

You wanna try to say, oh well this school is getting recruits because they're winning. How the fuck did they get recruits before that in Dabo's early years when they weren't a hot program?

Classic...
    They have alternate uniforms but all of them are designed in their traditional template. They might wear those once a season.
    You guys need to understand how hard I try to give one fuck about anything uniform-related. I've tried everything and now I'm beginning to think it might never happen. I'm in awe of those who are able to. TEACH ME.
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

Classic...
    You guys need to understand how hard I try to give one fuck about anything uniform-related. I've tried everything and now I'm beginning to think it might never happen. I'm in awe of those who are able to. TEACH ME.
    Simple: consult the one and only @StrongArmCobra
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

Classic...
    Day drinking again I see. Drink the pain away.
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

Classic...
    I cite your expertise and this is the thanks I get?

Pretty harsh dude.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

MelloDawg said:

Classic...
    I'm a bit confused, day drinking is frowned upon here?
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The uniforms don’t sell the school, the school sells the uniforms, with zero owed for likeness.

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PhDoog said:

Bet all you idiots wish you could get into the partnerShip. Lots of big mouths and no connections on here. are you dieing to see the new uniforms on the 10th? Lucky I am here for you. Got on the ship for a peak this morning, security is tough no phones no cameras they had some lockers outside. but its no big deal. Besides my PhD in Theoretical Physics I also dabbled in the art department. Art chicks > Physics chicks.

Anyway here's a quick sketch I did of the main home jersey.

They also had 2 away Jersey's and 2 home alternates on display along with a new husky head logo. I'll try to get the new logo out if I get a chance. It's just as drab as the uniforms though, so probably won't waste my time on it.

These would be pretty dope.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,994
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019

MelloDawg said:

Classic...
    If we’re bashing day drinking then I’m out.

Edit: Had to edit them to then due to day drinking.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019

They are traditional Cobra. I tend to agree with you but youre not understanding what's traditional. UW unis have been fucked up for 29 years, less a few years under the weaz and Sark.. these are really goid. They got the purple right and didnt fick up the helmets. Be happy , theyre good. The numbers were aweful, they are actually got closer to block with just a small faggy tweak. Not bad. Nike's were hideous the last 5 years. These are better.

DJ had color right but so lame with white stripes on sleeves, gold pants off. Best mix ive seen since Sarks. They were traditional and cool..just bad teams.

Youre right, as usual, about traditional uni's and success. These arent far off from those. Mi lchigan and buckeyes, florida, LSU have tweaked tradition. Our home uni's are basically and purely traditional
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

So not to be all Eurofag and shit, but I would buy any decent soccer jersey the UW unveil. the UW soccer jerseys are bland and lifeless, just like all of the ncaa. A diagonal half and half or some hoops would be great.

And yeah, I wear soccer jerseys to reel in the zipperfish. Feels nice and I like the way the copious amounts of cum splattter on the logos. Smells vaguely of Europe, or at least Berlin.

Buy a USSR -usa girls soccer jersey butthuffer. Show your pride. Maga supporters are buying the husky football gear, standing by their free market principals and going home to their beautiful wives and multimillion dollar homes. #trumptaxcuts ;)