Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Your top 10 favorite movies?

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

Why you hate Snow? I’ve NEVER did anything wrong with you.

#respekt

I don’t hate. Your list is wonderful.
    I got the “hate” part in your previous post.

But Thanks. I think so as well.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2020
    “Born on a flat boat on the Mississippi”

All great characters. Love Bull. Reminds me of one of my great uncles that use to make Moonshine together back in the day. Rye and corn. He loved Rye.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SECDAWG said:

All great characters. Love Bull. Reminds me of one of my great uncles that use to make Moonshine together back in the day. Rye and corn. He loved Rye.

Rye is goddamned delicious. Sub it in for bourbon 81% of the time. Way more delicious than scotch.

Fight me on it.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

bump for probably a Top 10 thread for content:fuckery ratio

This did not age well.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Godfather II
    Godfather I
    Shawshank Redemption
    Glory
    Raiders of the Lost Ark
    A New Hope
    The Power Of One
    Dumb and Dumber
    Anchorman
    Batman Begins

Over Dark Knight. Bold.
    Dark Knight's almost assuredly a better film thanks to Ledger's performance but I thought Begins was the perfect handling of the origin story. I loved every minute of it. Visually it was such a fantastic counter/rebrand to Batman & Robin.

It was everything July 10th needs to be for UW...
    Womp womp
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

Rye is goddamned delicious. Sub it in for bourbon 81% of the time. Way more delicious than scotch.

Fight me on it.

I might fight you on it. Rye in the Manhattans or OF is god damned delicious.

High end scotch neat bests rye neat. Good old boys drinking barley neat >>> good old boys drinking rye neat.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

SECDAWG said:

Fight me on it.

I wouldn’t fight you about it, but no hard alcohol actually tastes good. Some are certainly better than others, but if you had a pure taste test, no alcohol would beat Gatorade, any soda, etc.
    Gatorade? Soda?

You have the palette of a tween.
  • Options
    edited February 2020

SECDAWG said:

Fight me on it.

I wouldn’t fight you about it, but no hard alcohol actually tastes good. Some are certainly better than others, but if you had a pure taste test, no alcohol would beat Gatorade, any soda, etc.
    Gatorade? Soda?

Was that a slight to the Purple Drank???? Because we just can't be frens if you hate on the Purple Drank..
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Godfather uno y dos
    Animal House
    Anchorman
    Apocalypse Now
    SPR
    River Runs Through It (a running joke with my house-full of women who don't get why I like this movie so much; which is why I like this movie so much)
    Gladiator
    Braveheart
    Original Wall Street (Money doesn't sleep Bud Fox)
    The Outlaw Josie Wales (Dynin' ain't much of a livin' ... boy)
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

Fight me on it.

Gatorade? Soda?

Was that a slight to the Purple Drank???? Because we just can't be frens if you hate on the Purple Drank..
    Purple drank is also dumb. I used to be able to get codeine very easily from the health center at my college. Just say you have a cough and they would write up a script.

Now, codeine is really expensive and hard to get. You might as well just get pills for a better effect. Anyone that drinks that shit these days is a lemming who just idolizes rappers.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SECDAWG said:

Fight me on it.

Gatorade? Soda?

When I drink, I drink to get drunk. None of the social drinking bullshit. Either I’m drinking I’m not. Nobody actually loves the taste of bourbon, gin, tequila, etc. So using words like delicious is FS.
    With regard to bourbon, I personally call bullshit on your thesis. I love the taste of bourbon.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

Fight me on it.

Gatorade? Soda?

When I drink, I drink to get drunk. None of the social drinking bullshit. Either I’m drinking I’m not. Nobody actually loves the taste of bourbon, gin, tequila, etc. So using words like delicious is FS.
    With regard to bourbon, I personally call bullshit on your thesis. I love the taste of bourbon.
    I love it too much. I remember my bourbon every night phase. Got fat as fuck. A jowly gunt Throbber didn't help at sexy time with Mrs. Throbber v2.0 at all.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SECDAWG said:

Fight me on it.

Gatorade? Soda?

I love it too much. I remember my bourbon every night phase. Got fat as fuck. A jowly gunt Throbber didn't help at sexy time with Mrs. Throbber v2.0 at all.

Mine was a month-and-a-half ago. Decided that drinking every weeknight probably wasn't a good idea.