Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jackson LaDuke (3* ILB) commits to Oregon

Comments

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Taking 20 in this class will most likely mean Oregon isn’t even at 85 next year. It would be Helf like managment. Also, Oregon has 6 outgoing OL with two commits and 5 outgoing DL with 2 committed. Even if they don’t fully replace, they’re taking 5 more to net -1. Add in an additional 2 WRs and Sewell and that take them to 23.

Lol unless you want them taking 2-star offensive lineman, they won't get to 6. The best guys they're getting right now suck ass. How bad would it get if they have to keep taking more after that?

There are plenty OL still available that Cristobal offered early. Also, Cristobal landed Sewell late in the cycle. Lastly, as much as you don’t like Harper and Jeffers, they have great athletic profiles.

They are not athletic dude. Jeffers is like a less athletic Luke Wattenberg and Oregon wants him at Tackle whereas Wattenberg is strictly a Guard for UW. Those guys suck. Your O-line recruiting is really bad this class. Did you really bring up Sewell as a previous late addition recruit and try to equate that to this class? Where the hell is the 5-star lineman Oregon is gonna land late? I don't see him.
    The point is a late addition could be someone higher up their board than lower. I am not saying it will be a Sewell caliber kid.

Also, what is it with UW fans and their comparisons? Who gives a shit about Wattenberg? Both the committed OLs and Jeffers have good offer sheets. I know you will tell me they’re not committable (yet all offers out by Oregon are and UW limits theirs but only makes non-committable offers to Oregon targets).

Who did Oregon have to beat to get Harper? Purdue and Iowa State

Who did they have to beat to get the beached whale? Nobody.

You know damn well they didn't have any good committable offers. So why do you need me to tell you? Don't be in denial.
    Where could any of the OL commits in the PAC commit right now? I get that Washington will sign the best OL class. However, outside of Stanford, everyone is taking players worse than Oregon. Also, I’d say Campbell and Brohm have an eye for talent.

Also, this class is one that can wait and develop. Faaope offer sheet is probably conditional on him losing weight. That being said, the Oregon staff probably in the best spot to transform his body.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon is just a bunch of poor losers that couldn't cut it in stem.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Taking 20 in this class will most likely mean Oregon isn’t even at 85 next year. It would be Helf like managment. Also, Oregon has 6 outgoing OL with two commits and 5 outgoing DL with 2 committed. Even if they don’t fully replace, they’re taking 5 more to net -1. Add in an additional 2 WRs and Sewell and that take them to 23.

Lol unless you want them taking 2-star offensive lineman, they won't get to 6. The best guys they're getting right now suck ass. How bad would it get if they have to keep taking more after that?

There are plenty OL still available that Cristobal offered early. Also, Cristobal landed Sewell late in the cycle. Lastly, as much as you don’t like Harper and Jeffers, they have great athletic profiles.

They are not athletic dude. Jeffers is like a less athletic Luke Wattenberg and Oregon wants him at Tackle whereas Wattenberg is strictly a Guard for UW. Those guys suck. Your O-line recruiting is really bad this class. Did you really bring up Sewell as a previous late addition recruit and try to equate that to this class? Where the hell is the 5-star lineman Oregon is gonna land late? I don't see him.
    The point is a late addition could be someone higher up their board than lower. I am not saying it will be a Sewell caliber kid.

Also, what is it with UW fans and their comparisons? Who gives a shit about Wattenberg? Both the committed OLs and Jeffers have good offer sheets. I know you will tell me they’re not committable (yet all offers out by Oregon are and UW limits theirs but only makes non-committable offers to Oregon targets).

You know damn well they didn't have any good committable offers. So why do you need me to tell you? Don't be in denial.
    Where could any of the OL commits in the PAC commit right now? I get that Washington will sign the best OL class. However, outside of Stanford, everyone is taking players worse than Oregon. Also, I’d say Campbell and Brohm have an eye for talent.

Also, this class is one that can wait and develop. Faaope offer sheet is probably conditional on him losing weight. That being said, the Oregon staff probably in the best spot to transform his body.
    Outside of UW and Stanford, everyone else in the Pac-12 is forced to find hidden gem 3-star lineman that need to be developed because the depth of the O-line talent is so weak this class out West.

Some are doing so better than others. I like Drevno's O-line talent evaluations at USC better than Cristobal's. I think USC is getting more athletic 3-star guys than Oregon this class. There's still time for Oregon to find some legitimate hidden gems. I personally like Jernias Tafia a lot and think he will get a lot more Pac-12 offers his Senior season. There's also a huge Poly lineman from Alaska or Canada who camped with USC and UW for their lineman camps recently and performed well. Can't remember his name. Probably has shit grades preventing him from getting UW and USC offers but is right up Oregon's alley in terms of size and being a struggling student. There is some hope for Oregon to get some true hidden gems later this class. But Harper, Laulololou, and Jeffers aren't it.

Of course the real solution is to be the best O-line recruiter out West and to get elite talent no matter how few elite guys are available. All we've heard since he got the job is how GREAT of an O-line coach and recruiter Mario Cristobal is and how he's gonna out-recruit everybody for offensive lineman and build a dominant O-line at Oregon and turn Oregon into the Alabama of the West and yet here he is, getting his ass whooped by Scott Huff.

• Options
    Dewark was a pass and there is nothing athletic about him. He’s completely average in that department. Milek is a G5 level recruit. Their best attribute is size.

Harper has the body type of Warmack. He’s a wide ass body that can pull. He’s strong as an ox. Anyway, we obviously aren’t going to agree. You don’t see his frame out west.

Anyway, we’re not going to agree.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Outside of UW and Stanford, everyone else in the Pac-12 is forced to find hidden gem 3-star lineman that need to be developed because the depth of the O-line talent is so weak this class out West.

Some are doing so better than others. I like Drevno's O-line talent evaluations at USC better than Cristobal's. I think USC is getting more athletic 3-star guys than Oregon this class. There's still time for Oregon to find some legitimate hidden gems. I personally like Jernias Tafia a lot and think he will get a lot more Pac-12 offers his Senior season. There's also a huge Poly lineman from Alaska or Canada who camped with USC and UW for their lineman camps recently and performed well. Can't remember his name. Probably has shit grades preventing him from getting UW and USC offers but is right up Oregon's alley in terms of size and being a struggling student. There is some hope for Oregon to get some true hidden gems later this class. But Harper, Laulololou, and Jeffers aren't it.

Of course the real solution is to be the best O-line recruiter out West and to get elite talent no matter how few elite guys are available. All we've heard since he got the job is how GREAT of an O-line coach and recruiter Mario Cristobal is and how he's gonna out-recruit everybody for offensive lineman and build a dominant O-line at Oregon and turn Oregon into the Alabama of the West and yet here he is, getting his ass whooped by Scott Huff.

From the guy who had to settle for UW Tacoma and spazzed out for 15 pages in a thread trying to talk himself into "academics don't matter."

Brilliant.

• Options
    lawsandl said:

Dewark was a pass and there is nothing athletic about him. He’s completely average in that department. Milek is a G5 level recruit. Their best attribute is size.

Harper has the body type of Warmack. He’s a wide ass body that can pull. He’s strong as an ox. Anyway, we obviously aren’t going to agree. You don’t see his frame out west.

Anyway, we’re not going to agree.

Your attempts to be rational with ballz was admirable for a while. Now you're approaching his level of retardation. You should have picked up on his hood rat Tac Town routine a long time ago.

Stop trying. It's stupid.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

From the guy who had to settle for UW Tacoma and spazzed out for 15 pages in a thread trying to talk himself into "academics don't matter."

Brilliant.

Had a 3.5 GPA in high school and never struggled with academics in my life. Oregon takes recruits that should be going JUCO and yet they somehow qualify for Oregon. That's the only similarity between Oregon recruiting and SEC recruiting. Decommit U and Dumbass U.

Oh and did you hear we got Myles Murao!? Fuck your hidden gems bitch! We get all the elite lineman and y'all can have our scraps! UW is going to be the REAL SEC of the West! We're the big boys on the block now bitch!
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Brilliant.

Had a 3.5 GPA in high school and never struggled with academics in my life. Oregon takes recruits that should be going JUCO and yet they somehow qualify for Oregon. That's the only similarity between Oregon recruiting and SEC recruiting. Decommit U and Dumbass U.

Oh and did you hear we got Myles Murao!? Fuck your hidden gems bitch! We get all the elite lineman and y'all can have our scraps! UW is going to be the REAL SEC of the West! We're the big boys on the block now bitch!
    A 3.5 in high school means you’re pretty fucking stupid
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Brilliant.

Tldr

Still, UW Tacoma talking academic trash.

:D
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Brilliant.

Myles Murao BITCH! Myles Murao!!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2019

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Brilliant.

Tldr

I'm smarter than 90% of the retards Oregon recruits! Low bar tho. Myles Murao BITCH!!! MYLES MURAO!!! AND ROGER ROSENGARTEN!!! AND JALEN MCMILLAN!!!! FUCK YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! EAT MY FUCKING ASS BITCH!!!
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Brilliant.

Tldr

I'm smarter than 90% of the retards Oregon recruits! Low bar tho. Myles Murao BITCH!!! MYLES MURAO!!! AND ROGER ROSENGARTEN!!! AND JALEN MCMILLAN!!!! FUCK YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! EAT MY FUCKING ASS BITCH!!!
    UW Tacoma.

😝

All caps repetition from Ballz = 🏳
  • Options
    edited July 2019

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Brilliant.

Tldr

UW Tacoma.

😝

THE MONSTERS ON MONTLAKE ARE BACK BITCH!! WE'RE BACK!!! WE. ARE. BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!! IT'S ASS WHOOPING TIME BABY! GET USED TO IT! WOOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Brilliant.

He was playing 3 varsity sports bitch!
  • Options

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Brilliant.

MYLES MURAO!!! ROGER ROSENGARTEN!! JALEN MCMILLAN!!! WOOOOOOO!!!

OREGON SUCKS!!! Y'ALL BOUT BE OUR BITCHES AGAIN!!
  • Options

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Brilliant.

Sewell & Tauanu’u are enrolled.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Brilliant.

Not enough. We're loading up in the trenches. Oregon gets one elite recruit here and there. Huge difference between the two.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Brilliant.

Tldr

UW Tacoma.

😝

THE MONSTERS ON MONTLAKE ARE BACK BITCH!! WE'RE BACK!!! WE. ARE. BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!! IT'S ASS WHOOPING TIME BABY! GET USED TO IT! WOOOOOOOO!
    Not reading.

I accept your surrender.

😝

🏳
  • Options

lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Brilliant.

Not enough. We're loading up in the trenches. Oregon gets one elite recruit here and there. Huge difference between the two.
    🏳

• Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Brilliant.

Tldr

UW Tacoma.

😝

Not reading.

I accept your surrender.

😝

🏳
    Myles Murao is going to UW. There's no winning for you here.