Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jackson LaDuke (3* ILB) commits to Oregon

lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
edited June 2019 in Duck Refuge

Comments

• Options

Aw shit, he's from Reno so eventually he will want to be closer to home in Tuscaloosa.

Lol...he grew up in So Cal.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    In other hilarious news Don Pellum coaches at UCLA?
  • Options

In other hilarious news Don Pellum coaches at UCLA?

Yep.

Saw him at LAX boarding a flight going out recruiting.
  • Options
    LaDuke is a good get. The class is closer to 50% full than 2/3.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    lawsandl said:

Has Cristobal decided who he is kicking to the curb yet? You guys are still over the limit.
  • Options

Oregon doesn't have that much room left and the 4-star recruits quooks are hoping to get towards the end of the cycle are not coming to save their class. I expect 2-3 4-star decommits from the guys they have committed right now. They'll finish outside the top-25 in the final class rankings.

No more early playing time to sell. Kids want to see results now.

Let's keep it rolling baby! Jeffers is next. How are quooks gonna rationalize this class after talking all that shit about Mario being an elite recruiter and projecting top-10 classes every cycle?

Oregon will take 11 more minimum.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

Has Cristobal decided who he is kicking to the curb yet? You guys are still over the limit.
    With Steele not coming believe we’re at 85.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It must be awesome jacking off to 3* recruits and 247 rankings so you can take your mind off of your coach's road record and your 2019 road schedule.
  • Options
    I
    haie said:

It must be awesome jacking off to 3* recruits and 247 rankings so you can take your mind off of your coach's road record and your 2019 road schedule.

You’re creepy.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    lawsandl said:

Oregon doesn't have that much room left and the 4-star recruits quooks are hoping to get towards the end of the cycle are not coming to save their class. I expect 2-3 4-star decommits from the guys they have committed right now. They'll finish outside the top-25 in the final class rankings.

Let's keep it rolling baby! Jeffers is next. How are quooks gonna rationalize this class after talking all that shit about Mario being an elite recruiter and projecting top-10 classes every cycle?

Bullshit. They don't have the room! They've been over signing the last two classes and using the early enrollee loophole to do it. That has it's consequences on future classes and now they're feeling it. There's not a lot of guys on their roster that can be processed. They only have a Senior class of 11 or 12 guys. Who is gonna leave early for the NFL and who is gonna get cut from the team? It better be a lot of guys for Oregon to get to a class of 25 and it wouldn't be good for their future recruiting efforts for that many guys to get processed. It's not happening.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    lawsandl said:

I

haie said:

You’re creepy.
    I don't support the ducks nor canes.

No comment on the road schedule. Yeah, you quooks know what's going to happen to you this year.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

Bullshit. They don't have the room! They've been over signing the last two classes and using the early enrollee loophole to do it. That has it's consequences on future classes and now they're feeling it. There's not a lot of guys on their roster that can be processed. They only have a Senior class of 11 or 12 guys. Who is gonna leave early for the NFL and who is gonna get cut from the team? It better be a lot of guys for Oregon to get to a class of 25. It's not happening.
    20 schollie seniors

2 juniors processed Kampmoyer and Poutasi will never see the field and they graduate.

2 leave early

2 transfer out.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Bullshit. They don't have the room! They've been over signing the last two classes and using the early enrollee loophole to do it. That has it's consequences on future classes and now they're feeling it. There's not a lot of guys on their roster that can be processed. They only have a Senior class of 11 or 12 guys. Who is gonna leave early for the NFL and who is gonna get cut from the team? It better be a lot of guys for Oregon to get to a class of 25. It's not happening.
    20 schollie seniors

2 juniors processed Kampmoyer and Poutasi will never see the field and they graduate.

2 leave early

2 transfer out.

After a second look I'm counting 17-18 Seniors. Who specifically is leaving early? I don't see any Juniors good enough to leave early. Are those transfers gonna be wanted or unwanted? Would you trade Jonah T or Gemon Eaford for the 3-star projects Crisotbal is bringing in this class?
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

20 schollie seniors

2 leave early

2 transfer out.

There's not even close to that many scholarship Seniors on Oregon's roster. You're counting walk ons who aren't on scholarship dumb ass. Who specifically is leaving early? I don't see any Juniors good enough to leave early. Are those transfers gonna be wanted or unwanted? Would you trade Jonah T or Gemon Eaford for the 3-star projects Crisotbal is bringing in this class?
    QB - Herbert (1)

RB - None

TE - Breeland, Bay (2)

WR - Schooler, Johnson (2)

OL - Moore, Lemieux, Hanson, Warmack, Throckmorton, Throckmorton (6)

DL - Cumberlander, Baker, Carlberg, Young, Kava (5)

LB - Dye, Winston (2)

DB - Woods (1)

There’s 19. I counted Faoliu by accident.

I don’t see an extra year making Scott or Graham more desirable. Scott is graduated. Graham will soon be graduated. This will be 3 years starting and both won’t benefit much from a 4th year. Breakout seasons by Faoliu and Lenior could put them into consideration but not sure if they are on track fo graduate. I hope all 4 stick around.

The candidates likely to medically retire - Poutasi, Stack

Candidates on the chopping block -
    Breeze, Kampmoyer

I am most concerned about Andrew Johnson transferring. He is buried in the depth chart due to still not being 100% and he’s from GA.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Still waiting for @StrongArmCobra to chime in!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

20 schollie seniors

2 leave early

2 transfer out.

There's not even close to that many scholarship Seniors on Oregon's roster. You're counting walk ons who aren't on scholarship dumb ass. Who specifically is leaving early? I don't see any Juniors good enough to leave early. Are those transfers gonna be wanted or unwanted? Would you trade Jonah T or Gemon Eaford for the 3-star projects Crisotbal is bringing in this class?
    QB - Herbert (1)

RB - None

TE - Breeland, Bay (2)

WR - Schooler, Johnson (2)

OL - Moore, Lemieux, Hanson, Warmack, Throckmorton, Throckmorton (6)

DL - Cumberlander, Baker, Carlberg, Young, Kava (5)

LB - Dye, Winston (2)

DB - Woods (1)

There’s 19. I counted Faoliu by accident.

I don’t see an extra year making Scott or Graham more desirable. Scott is graduated. Graham will soon be graduated. This will be 3 years starting and both won’t benefit much from a 4th year. Breakout seasons by Faoliu and Lenior could put them into consideration but not sure if they are on track fo graduate. I hope all 4 stick around.

The candidates likely to medically retire - Poutasi, Stack

Candidates on the chopping block -
    Breeze, Kampmoyer

I am most concerned about Andrew Johnson transferring. He is buried in the depth chart due to still not being 100% and he’s from GA.

Oh my god dude, Scott and Graham? Are you serious? Those are not early entry NFL guys. Scott is too short and fat. Graham gives up too many big plays because he's short and slow. Those guys would go undrafted if they left early. Why would Breeze get cut? He has played some games and plays special teams and shit. Wishful thinking on your part. How is Johnson buried? He just got there a year ago and Oregon doesn't have a lot of ILB depth. Perhaps he's just tired of living in Eugene and is "homesick". Why would your starting kicker Adam Stack medically retire? He played through his injury last season. Obviously it wasn't serious enough to warrant a medical retirement. Probably just a muscle strain. If Oregon had someone capable behind him why didn't they play him when Stack got injured? And Ryan Bay is a walk on. So it's 18. Long ways to go to get from 18 to 26. I don't see it.