Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For my rum fam! Pregunta! Cuba Libre!

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

This place is full of guys still in their Yummy phase.

Ok, @MikeDamone what kind of hawt talk are you inclined towards? PEX vs Copper?
    Kohler v American Standard v Glacier Bay
    Saniflo 23 self contained. Most of you can’t afford it.
    Shit man, my 2 shitty ass, non Tyee seats cost more than more than that commode.
    Yet you don’t have one.
    And yet by the grace of god, I could probably afford several when my Toto shitters die. I’ll give you a call when the tim comes and ask for the Hardcore Husky discount.
    Ok. Sorry you couldn’t afford the best, but if you get to the point you can, you know where to find me. I can probably do a 15% discount. I have that much pull.
    The guy that owned the house before me either couldn’t afford or was a cheap fuck. Like my neighbor @BennyBeaver I’m not in new build where we get to decide these in advance.
    Au contraire. Pretty much a full reno. Just copped a new Toto based upon the amazon q and a.

https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx30QHGZU8Y88J6/?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shit man, my 2 shitty ass, non Tyee seats cost more than more than that commode.
    Yet you don’t have one.
    And yet by the grace of god, I could probably afford several when my Toto shitters die. I’ll give you a call when the tim comes and ask for the Hardcore Husky discount.
    Ok. Sorry you couldn’t afford the best, but if you get to the point you can, you know where to find me. I can probably do a 15% discount. I have that much pull.
    The guy that owned the house before me either couldn’t afford or was a cheap fuck. Like my neighbor @BennyBeaver I’m not in new build where we get to decide these in advance.
    Au contraire. Pretty much a full reno. Just copped a new Toto based upon the amazon q and a.

I did a full reno / addition once. My 1st marriage did not survive this ordeal, which was a good thing.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yet you don’t have one.

I did a full reno / addition once. My 1st marriage did not survive this ordeal, which was a good thing.
    Congrats?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yet you don’t have one.

Thank you President Trump for helping our poor Benny afford a full reno at his swanky Seattle home
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yet you don’t have one.

Thank you President Trump for helping our poor Benny afford a full reno at his swanky Seattle home
    I don't care how much money you put into a Seattle reno. The end result will still suck (no offense to Benny - I'm sure yours is lovely). There's only so much you can do with 1910- 40 housing stock.
  • Options

Yet you don’t have one.

President Trump thanks me for my service. Owed $5k in Fed taxes and still dropping $250k on my shitty Seattle casa.
  • Options

Yet you don’t have one.

I don't care how much money you put into a Seattle reno. The end result will still suck (no offense to Benny - I'm sure yours is lovely). There's only so much you can do with 1910- 40 housing stock.
    Casa de Golve was not built in that timeframe.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You need to pay your fair share Benny
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

Yet you don’t have one.

President Trump thanks me for my service. Owed $5k in Fed taxes and still dropping $250k on my shitty Seattle casa.
    Mine is 1927. Those fuckers were pour, short and drove shitty little Model T's.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We had a 1945 bungalow in Seattle that the previous owner who was a news babe at King 5 had put an addition on. I built 4 decks and a man cave in the basement over the years we lived there. Not much on the main floor. Value still skyrocketed

Back to the future we bought it in 1987

Hard to lose

Hattie Kauffman King 5 News

People forget that Lou Dobbs started at Komo 4 buttfucker

Linda Cohn did Seattle sports before ESPN

https://seattlepi.com/news/slideshow/Seattle-TV-anchors-Then-and-now-87888.php
  • Options

Yet you don’t have one.

My last house was a1927 bungalow. Sold it for 4.5x my investment.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Just go Fast Strat.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Just go Fast Strat.

I actually like this in Rum n' coke. Fewer drinks required. Also works if you throw a splash of it on top as a float.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yet you don’t have one.

Wait @BennyBeaver - the 1927 home increased 450% in value over the time you owned it or you got a 450% return on your down payment. And I'm talking about after closing costs are factored in and equity from repayment of principle doesn't count.
  • Options

Yet you don’t have one.

Wait @BennyBeaver - the 1927 home increased 450% in value over the time you owned it or you got a 450% return on your down payment. And I'm talking about after closing costs are factored in and equity from repayment of principle doesn't count.
    Too much maff.

We made a shit ton.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

We used to take 151 when we went hiking or hunting around up in the Olympics. It's max alcohol with minimum weight. On one trip, the guy I was with packed a fifth in the bottle because he liked carrying heavy and fragile things, I guess.

On the second night, the bottle got broken in the tent and left a big puddle of 151 on the floor near the door. I tossed all the shit in the tent off to one side and pulled the tent floor up to make a pool of rum. We stuck our faces in it and drank the rum off the tent floor until it was gone.

I woke up in the middle of the night on the ground out by the fire pit and crawled back into the tent and found my sleeping bag and jumped in. Dude didn't wake up until I started kicking him in the morning - he was still outside all covered with dew and not looking very good. The deer were pretty fuckin' safe that day.

I still have that tent. The waterproofing is gone from the floor in this patch right in front of the tent door.

csb

You’d have made a helluva Coug. Where did we lose you?