Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For my rum fam! Pregunta! Cuba Libre!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

We used to take 151 when we went hiking or hunting around up in the Olympics. It's max alcohol with minimum weight. On one trip, the guy I was with packed a fifth in the bottle because he liked carrying heavy and fragile things, I guess.

On the second night, the bottle got broken in the tent and left a big puddle of 151 on the floor near the door. I tossed all the shit in the tent off to one side and pulled the tent floor up to make a pool of rum. We stuck our faces in it and drank the rum off the tent floor until it was gone.

I woke up in the middle of the night on the ground out by the fire pit and crawled back into the tent and found my sleeping bag and jumped in. Dude didn't wake up until I started kicking him in the morning - he was still outside all covered with dew and not looking very good. The deer were pretty fuckin' safe that day.

I still have that tent. The waterproofing is gone from the floor in this patch right in front of the tent door.

csb

You’d have made a helluva Coug. Where did we lose you?
    Well played my brother.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

We used to take 151 when we went hiking or hunting around up in the Olympics. It's max alcohol with minimum weight. On one trip, the guy I was with packed a fifth in the bottle because he liked carrying heavy and fragile things, I guess.

On the second night, the bottle got broken in the tent and left a big puddle of 151 on the floor near the door. I tossed all the shit in the tent off to one side and pulled the tent floor up to make a pool of rum. We stuck our faces in it and drank the rum off the tent floor until it was gone.

I woke up in the middle of the night on the ground out by the fire pit and crawled back into the tent and found my sleeping bag and jumped in. Dude didn't wake up until I started kicking him in the morning - he was still outside all covered with dew and not looking very good. The deer were pretty fuckin' safe that day.

I still have that tent. The waterproofing is gone from the floor in this patch right in front of the tent door.

csb

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

csb

January 2, 1978 - I decided that day I wanted to be a Husky. A big win over Michigan will do that to a kid.

It's been brought to my attention on more than one occasion that I could easily hang out in the greater Pullman area without being noticed. Shelton IS kind of a pipeline to Pullman - lots of coogers out in Mason County.