Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For my rum fam! Pregunta! Cuba Libre!

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    Swaye said:

So here’s the dealio: if you really want to fit into this high society that you are about to join, and enjoy all that rum has to offer you need to master drinks like the daiquiri or mai tai.

All that being said, Jake Browning still sucks and IFL rum and coke. They are great for the pours or swarthy hot heads like @creepycoug . Silver rum works best in Cuba Libre and is the original recipe. Dash of lime juice and one part rum and one part coke (Messican is best). As is the case for mixing booze with cola, better to stay cheap. I think Bicardi silver is fine.

Those sound hard. I am basic kind of guy here man. Rum and Coke, just classed up a bit. This is for my new cigar habit, not for the assholes at the cuntry club.

So now I am hearing Bacardi Silver, vice Sailor Jerry.
    Try this. 94 proof

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

So here’s the dealio: if you really want to fit into this high society that you are about to join, and enjoy all that rum has to offer you need to master drinks like the daiquiri or mai tai.

All that being said, Jake Browning still sucks and IFL rum and coke. They are great for the pours or swarthy hot heads like @creepycoug . Silver rum works best in Cuba Libre and is the original recipe. Dash of lime juice and one part rum and one part coke (Messican is best). As is the case for mixing booze with cola, better to stay cheap. I think Bicardi silver is fine.

Those sound hard. I am basic kind of guy here man. Rum and Coke, just classed up a bit. This is for my new cigar habit, not for the assholes at the cuntry club.

Try this.

Love the name, but I thought lighter rums were for use in Cubas? Am I wrong? Shit looks good as fuck though.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Try this.

Love the name, but I thought lighter rums were for use in Cubas? Am I wrong? Shit looks good as fuck though.
    No clue TBH. It looked fucking cool so I bought it one time as I wasn’t feeling Bacardi. It’s good shit.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2019
    Damn u swaye

Just get some flor de cana some lime juice and some sugar.

Fuck this coke nonsense.

Cuba not libre
    Cuba communist as fuck
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    We are finally getting somewhere. May do rum like the cigars...just buy a shitload of it and try it all.

Or make this simple and just buy Bacardi like I always buy and say fuck it. Drink my Cuba Libre like God intended - for pours.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Speaking of. I'm at the pool with some Crystal light and vodka going over shit with my stressed out accountant

Who's the pussy now

I was gonna get some beer but @YellowSnow decided for me already
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Swaye said:

Speaking of. I'm at the pool with some Crystal light and vodka going over shit with my stressed out accountant

Who's the pussy now

I was gonna get some beer but @YellowSnow decided for me already

You have an accountant? Does he track your Taco Bell purchases and Uber spending?
    Nah brah

At the company I work at now.

We bought 4 companies recently and she's trying to get them all under our umbrella with basic timekeeping and whatnot so she doesn't have to fuck around with petty payroll bullshit.

I said the plan is to make me the bad guy and I'll go to everyone and make sure they get it straight

My personal taco Bell and Uber requires a far more qualified person. Masters minimum.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,409
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Just got PMed by someone saying try Flor de Cana, a12 year old with messican coke and a splash of lime.

• Options
    And she has big boobs. I feel like I mentioned that before
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

And she has big boobs. I feel like I mentioned that before

Does she have daddy issues? Asking for a fren...
    For sure. Had an accidental kid who hss diabetes. Desperate.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I'm mostly talking about her because I'm currently on the phone with her

And her stressing would be annoying...but Im drinking and don't give a shit
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Try this.

The art is better than the rum in my opinion.

I'd be more inclined to use this:
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/58891/bicardi-8-year-old-review#latest

My general rum favorites are cruzan clipper (discontinued) and old monk.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Try this.

The art is better than the rum in my opinion.

I'd be more inclined to use this:
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/58891/bicardi-8-year-old-review#latest

My general rum favorites are cruzan clipper (discontinued) and old monk.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Look brah. Clear rum, Bacardi is fine, and real coke. Like Yella said. The beauty of the 🇨🇺 Libre is its simplicity. You want complicated get into faggy Martinis. Leave it alone. You're already complicating your life. Leave well enuff alone.

You're getting this advice from a real Cuban.

/thread

To add to Creep’s point you should use a Cuban or Puerto Rican type rum in the drink.
    Cuban if you want to go top drawer. Puerto Rican if you feel like slummin'. It's ok. We all do sometims.
  • Options

Look brah. Clear rum, Bacardi is fine, and real coke. Like Yella said. The beauty of the 🇨🇺 Libre is its simplicity. You want complicated get into faggy Martinis. Leave it alone. You're already complicating your life. Leave well enuff alone.

You're getting this advice from a real Cuban.

/thread

To add to Creep’s point you should use a Cuban or Puerto Rican type rum in the drink.
    Cuban if you want to go top drawer. Puerto Rican if you feel like slummin'. It's ok. We all do sometims.
    Imagine being afraid of a little Cuban rum
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Damn u swaye

Just get some flor de cana some lime juice and some sugar.

Fuck this coke nonsense.

Cuba not libre
    Cuba communist as fuck

Hryk