Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Strange and Wonderful Things Happen at Hardcore Husky

124»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

PurpleJ said:

Sad to see how far this place has fallen.

Fucking baby blankets and empty cigar boxes?

Where's the hate? Where's the vitriol?

Glove
    Is that AOC?
    She swallows, gurgles, likes butt stuff, bounces and rides. I’d destroy her... for 15 sec.
    So it IS AOC.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm just waiting for you fuckers to start talking about which cabs drink like merlots. This thread should have devolved in that direction by now, quite easily.

Can you get over and help me out in the fucking Cuba Libre thread?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I'm just waiting for you fuckers to start talking about which cabs drink like merlots. This thread should have devolved in that direction by now, quite easily.

I just poasted in that thread. Of course, it was completely useless. I'm up to 18817 worthless poasts now.
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019

Swaye said:

I just poasted in that thread. Of course, it was completely useless. I'm up to 18817 worthless poasts now.
    Shane is crying out with joy.

edit: Also, I am sure you have been sexting me but I can't find my phone and it's on vibrate lulz and CLS is saying something about "We're late" but I haven't been listening...
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

edit: Also, I am sure you have been sexting me but I can't find my phone and it's on vibrate lulz and CLS is saying something about "We're late" but I haven't been listening...
    No, I stopped sexting you since you don't appreciate my dick pix. I'll just keep sending them to @PurpleJ & @puppylove_sugarsteel.
    I just don't like the wide angle lens you are forced to use (paging @Doog_de_Jour )
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2019
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

No, I stopped sexting you since you don't appreciate my dick pix. I'll just keep sending them to @PurpleJ & @puppylove_sugarsteel.
    I just don't like the wide angle lens you are forced to use (paging @Doog_de_Jour )
    Speaking of

Next week I'm taking a bunch of product photos and shit at work.

We've got a full professional setup so I'm setting up the studio and whatnot

I know fuck all about photography so I'm spending the weekend watching YouTube tutorials

Which one of you creeps is a webcam "girl"
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Speaking of

I know fuck all about photography so I'm spending the weekend watching YouTube tutorials
    #CSB
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Speaking of

I mean I don't want to spill the beans but burgers aren't all Hondo flips.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Speaking of

Lol so we sell orthopedic braces and post surgery shit so I need some chick to model her knees.

Plan on hiding under the accountants desk when she comes in Monday and snapping photos.

If I get a vag shot I'll post it in the wam
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Speaking of

Lol so we sell orthopedic braces and post surgery shit so I need some chick to model her knees.

Plan on hiding under the accountants desk when she comes in Monday and snapping photos.

TYFYS
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Speaking of

There is no "if". DO IT!

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Speaking of

There is no "if". DO IT!
    I'm actually going to

Because I will find it hilarious

Problem is it's mirrorless so it doesn't make the loud snapping sound. Might have to play it on the phone.
    Dammit baze I'm the fucking CTO

Whatever I say goes. I want knees I take knees
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Dammit baze I'm the fucking CTO

Whatever I say goes. I want knees I take knees

@gabemarksknee true??