Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Strange and Wonderful Things Happen at Hardcore Husky

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

Welcome to the after life of marriage and children. There's less money blow and hookers but more scotch cigars and obsessing over haught teen boi action.

Less money...fucking kill me.

Cigars don't sound bad
    Lot of haie in ur life
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sad to see how far this place has fallen.

Fucking baby blankets and empty cigar boxes?

Where's the hate? Where's the vitriol?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I have it on good authority cigars are also cumign to fill this bitch. He wanted me to be able to get it "seasoned" before getting cigars. I didn't even know seasoning a humidor was a thing. But I just spent 60 bucks at Amazon on a butane lighter (wish I hadn't stopped doing crack used to have several), some seasoning wipes?, a cutter with two cigar cases?, and some weird di water/somethignpropyl mix for the humidor thingy. Should be all set by middle of next week to begin buying stogies.

CSB, I know. EMFA
    I want to talk some shit but

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Welcome to the after life of marriage and children. There's less money blow and hookers but more scotch cigars and obsessing over haught teen boi action.

Cigars don't sound bad
    I actually have way fucking more money now but my expenses are stupid now too. Shout out @YellowSnow childcare sucks.
    Yeah, you're fucked bruh. Guess the house on Huntington Harbor will have to wait.
    Where you been bro? I have bought and now refi'd(with no pmi). Part of why I'm feeling generous this week. Shaved a point and a quarter from my rate. Officially paying less to own in SoCal than I was renting. I'll be a pour again in November when 3.0 is released but for now, life is good.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,954
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Cigars don't sound bad
    I actually have way fucking more money now but my expenses are stupid now too. Shout out @YellowSnow childcare sucks.
    Yeah, you're fucked bruh. Guess the house on Huntington Harbor will have to wait.
    Where you been bro? I have bought and now refi'd(with no pmi). Part of why I'm feeling generous this week. Shaved a point and a quarter from my rate. Officially paying less to own in SoCal than I was renting. I'll be a pour again in November when 3.0 is released but for now, life is good.
    Congrats on 3.0?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,969
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    Swaye said:

haie said:

Cigars don't sound bad
    I said on Huntington Harbor, not near Huntington Harbor. There's a big difference. Unless we can park a boat at your house, you're not harbor side.
    You know I am ALWAYS down with Yachting shit talk! Hold on, let me get a stogie fired up to watch this shit.
    It's funny because Grandpappy Yella lived on Newport Harbor and had a 50ft ketch parked in front of his house. Doog Bot lives about 15 mins up the PCH. Huntington Harbor is pour people Newport Harbor...lol.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,969
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

haie said:

Cigars don't sound bad
    I said on Huntington Harbor, not near Huntington Harbor. There's a big difference. Unless we can park a boat at your house, you're not harbor side.
    You know I am ALWAYS down with Yachting shit talk! Hold on, let me get a stogie fired up to watch this shit.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

haie said:

Cigars don't sound bad

I straight up love that watch. Baller watch.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

haie said:

Cigars don't sound bad

It's sad to see how far HCH has fallen.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

haie said:

Cigars don't sound bad

I straight up love that watch. Baller watch.
    #metoo
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Fuck off. There's your vitriol.