Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Are ya Woke now Oberlin?

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,955

Postal91 said:

2001400ex said:

We know who beats off to conservative news but is too pussy to post the link.

I know who is too pants on head fucking stupid to copy part of the quote and search using a right-click.
    A link you either won’t read or you’ll find the source objectionable. You’re a waste of space. Fuck off.
    Or lie about what the source actually said.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    ad nauseam victim of liberals guy fucking sucks
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,228 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Love it. Fucking liberal asshats are ruining the country!

As if Oberlin was merely “liberal”.
    They were in this instance and then doubled down on stupid.
    Liberal doesn’t begin to describe Oberlin. It is as extreme to the left as you are to the right. But I agree that extremists are stupid.
    I'm normal, you're just really fucked up.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Sledog is pro toxic masculinity
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,892 Standard Supporter

Thank Oberlin College for producing this unashamed whale.

What CD dreams of hitting more than anything else.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,228 Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

Listening to you young ladies is entertaining but America needs men. Man the fuck up or get in the kitchen bitches! At least be a good cook you lazy bunch of queers!
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

She looks well fed and fertile. If this was the Renaissance you'd be jerking off to a painting of her.

What CD dreams of hitting more than anything else.

A little bit more swarthy and that would be an El Monte 10
    RedRocket said:

She looks well fed and fertile. If this was the Renaissance you'd be jerking off to a painting of her.
    And you'd be bled of your evil spirits. WTF does that have to do with 2019?

Oh, so you're a big "Girls" fan. Got it. Thanks for outing yourself as a sad Lena Dunham fan.

RedRocket said:

Oh, so you're a big "Girls" fan. Got it. Thanks for outing yourself as a sad Lena Dunham fan.
    I'm the Lena Dunham fan? You're the guy posting her pictures and keeping track of her personal life. You and Lena Dunham have the same body type but I wouldn't fuck either of you. Keep dreaming loser.
    RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

I'm the Lena Dunham fan? You're the guy posting her pictures and keeping track of her personal life. You and Lena Dunham have the same body type but I wouldn't fuck either of you. Keep dreaming loser.
    Umm, who suggested jerking off to that kinda shit during the Renaissance?

You did. Fatty Lover.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

RedRocket said:

Girls is a fantastic show and I will fight anyone who disagrees.

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

You did. Fatty Lover.
    I only suggested it because you posted the pictures. Pretty clear that your Lena Dunham worship was the catalyst.

The Renaissance comments was just an astute observation on the curious evolution of beauty standards and you agreed with me. Game. Set. Match. JimmyTurdBuffetFS.
    RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

You did. Fatty Lover.
    I only suggested it because you posted the pictures. Pretty clear that your Lena Dunham worship was the catalyst.

The Renaissance comments was just an astute observation on the curious evolution of beauty standards and you agreed with me. Game. Set. Match. JimmyTurdBuffetFS.
    Explanations are for the weak. Really not interested in your expertise in the history of fat women, fatty lover.

Take your Victory Lap Fat Women Superiority Guy.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    edited June 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Liberal doesn’t begin to describe Oberlin. It is as extreme to the left as you are to the right. But I agree that extremists are stupid.
    Oberlin is no more liberal than 3/4s of the Rat party Presidential candidates. I love how you try and distance yourself from what you vote for.
    He's actually correct.

Oberlin is a bastion of very, very far left liberal thought. That, and their vaunted music conservatory, is what they're known for.

I would say that measuring 3/4s of the Democratic party as being as far left as your typical Oberlin undergrad is probably going a little far.

It's a good school, you have to be smart to get in, but it's way the fuck far left.
    edited June 2019

Exactly. And if you've ever watched Girls, the show she produced and starred in on HBO, you'd get a good look at an Oberlin kid.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I'm normal, you're just really fucked up.
    You're not normal. You're an unusual dip shit.

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Oberlin is no more liberal than 3/4s of the Rat party Presidential candidates. I love how you try and distance yourself from what you vote for.
    He's actually correct.

Oberlin is a bastion of very, very far left liberal thought. That, and their vaunted music conservatory, is what they're known for.

I would say that measuring 3/4s of the Democratic party as being as far left as your typical Oberlin undergrad is probably going a little far.

It's a good school, you have to be smart to get in, but it's way the fuck far left.

You can say whatever you want. Doesn't make it true. Bernie, Beto, Fauxcahontas, Mayor Gay Beto, T-bone, are all just as far to the left as your typical Oberlin undergrad. What positions does your average Oberlin undergrad hold that any of these folks would object to? Name a few for me.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited June 2019
    Gwad said:

Define toxic masculinity. In your own words, not some bs sjw bible you find on google.