Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Peak oil

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

We will never run out of oil

"We will never run out of a finite resource"

So what's your theory then? Earth first gets incinerated by the exploding sun in 5 billion years? An asteroid hits us first? Or do we just good old fashioned kill ourselves before we run out of oil?
    Oil may become more scarce and we may no longer use it in the way we do now but yes, we'll never run out of oil. You really believe that there will come a day where there is no oil on earth?

We'd transition off of oil long before that day every arrived.
    Fair point. Though I don't think we'll ever find anything as economical as oil until we can figure out how to harness hydrogen.
    Different question
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,773
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

Fracking should be BANNED unless it can be proven that it doesn’t leak chemicals into the water table.

You should be banned until you prove you're not a dumbfuck.

https://www.cred.org/studies-show-fracking-safe/
    I said proof.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

If we import all the hot Venezuelans we will never run out of hot girls

Throbber2020

Fortunately hot girls are renewable
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    PurpleJ said:

A lot of dumb shit gets said here, but this is right up there. Obama was one of the most pro-oil Presidents of all time and that jump in production is largely due to him.

I consider this one of his failures, he could have stopped or at least slowed it down. Also Obama ending the 40 year ban on oil exports was monumentally stupid.
    PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

Fracking should be BANNED unless it can be proven that it doesn’t leak chemicals into the water table.

I said proof.
    Your claim that Obama was responsible for the increase in oil production was rock solid proof you’re a dumbfuck
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

I said proof.
    Your claim that Obama was responsible for the increase in oil production was rock solid proof you’re a dumbfuck
    The buck stops here. He was in charge. He let big oil rape our beautiful nation in the ass. He loved it and made love to Michelle with Gasland playing on repeat in the background. Big time oil guy!

I figured you would be united with me in hating Obama? What’s up with that?
    PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

I said proof.
    The buck stops here. He was in charge. He let big oil rape our beautiful nation in the ass. He loved it and made love to Michelle with Gasland playing on repeat in the background. Big time oil guy!

Oh I get it, you’re one of those Obama cocksuckers who thinks he had magical powers.

He didn’t have the authority to stop drilling on private land and existing leases. Like I said, there’s no evidence you’re not a dumbfuck
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

I said proof.

Oh I get it, you’re one of those Obama cocksuckers who thinks he had magical powers.

He didn’t have the authority to stop drilling on private land and existing leases. Like I said, there’s no evidence you’re not a dumbfuck
    I’m a stable genius.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    J is destroying Bob in this thread. Best part is, Bob is still clueless about it.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,818 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

J is destroying Bob in this thread. Best part is, Bob is still clueless about it.

Yeah, just destroying Bob. J really came out of the gate hard falsely claiming Obama was responsible for our current independence in Oil and Gas.

Can you be a bigger idiot? My guess is you can.
    BendMeOver is getting destroyed too.

2001400ex said:

Yeah, just destroying Bob. J really came out of the gate hard falsely claiming Obama was responsible for our current independence in Oil and Gas.

If you haven't figured it out yet, Hondo is the retarded troll mascot of this board.
    A couple people here should PM @IrishDawg22
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    PurpleJ said:

A lot of dumb shit gets said here, but this is right up there. Obama was one of the most pro-oil Presidents of all time and that jump in production is largely due to him.

Holy shit, J. Stick to Tacoma tuff talk.

Production /= pro-oil.

Obama was anti-extraction for ANY raw materials. Obama made environmental consulting firms jizz with delight with the extra regulatory red tape added during his tenure.

Take a look at his commerce and interior appointees and then tell me he was pro oil.

HondoFS logic right here.
    MisterEm said:

PurpleJ said:

Holy shit, J. Stick to Tacoma tuff talk.

Production /= pro-oil.

Obama was anti-extraction for ANY raw materials. Obama made environmental consulting firms jizz with delight with the extra regulatory red tape added during his tenure.

Take a look at his commerce and interior appointees and then tell me he was pro oil.

HondoFS logic right here.
    Everyday we see another liberal on here trying to change history.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

If you haven't figured it out yet, Hondo is the retarded troll mascot of this board.
    Yeah, I have figured that out. Anytime a dumbass tries to tell you that CALPERS is made of "sound accounting principles" and that something termed "time value of money" is going pay down a $700 Billion unfunded liability that is growing by the day you either are smart enough to see he is full of shit or you are as blind and dumb as Cirrhosis.
    BendMeOver trusts journalists over CPAs on financial reporting matters. Nice work man.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    2001400ex said:

BendMeOver trusts journalists over CPAs on financial reporting matters. Nice work man.

Let that retard post his editorials and rant that California is essentially bankrupt. It’s fun robbing these fools blind.
    2001400ex said:

Hondo the accounting genius in action: The debt isn't growing because of SS or Medicare.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Obama was pro oil. Come on.

People also forget that in his last year on the job he dropped over 26,000 bombs on foreign soil. Yet he won a peace prize.