Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Resurrection.

124»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

think about it... in 2009 Sark is claiming to have the best staff in the nation and the best defensive coordinator in the country. three years later he's surrendering 67 points and 777 yards in a bowl game and firing said coordinator. and the masses give him credit for making the tough decisions... it's bizarro world

In 2012 I telephone KJR and laid out why I Sark has not reached a level that is satisfactory after 4 years. Baird got into it with me, but Softy said it was "a great call by a passionate Husky Fan."

Among my points were the facts that you just laid out. Why is this guy given credit for having the "courage" to fire his defensive staff, while not getting the blame for hiring them in the first place? It's friggin' lunacy.

That was a great call, Passion. I remember it well. It was after the LSU game when it was evident there were serious problems with our program to be that inept in Sark's 4th year. The dawgman guys said, "LSU is incredible. There is no way they lose a game except for maybe Alabama. Everyone gets blown out in Death Valley." I got grilled for saying LSU was merely a very good team, and would lose at least two games. They ended up losing three.

• Options
    Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Passion said:

Passion said:

think about it... in 2009 Sark is claiming to have the best staff in the nation and the best defensive coordinator in the country. three years later he's surrendering 67 points and 777 yards in a bowl game and firing said coordinator. and the masses give him credit for making the tough decisions... it's bizarro world

In 2012 I telephone KJR and laid out why I Sark has not reached a level that is satisfactory after 4 years. Baird got into it with me, but Softy said it was "a great call by a passionate Husky Fan."

Among my points were the facts that you just laid out. Why is this guy given credit for having the "courage" to fire his defensive staff, while not getting the blame for hiring them in the first place? It's friggin' lunacy.
    I remember that...you were a klassy kaller.

The worst of the 3 is Millen who kept saying..."I want to see Sark in that stadium next year," and downplaying any concern about Sark.
    Thanks.
    +1 Passion has always been my favorite caller. Always well thought out and classy.

+6. He's always been my favorite caller too even though I've never heard him call in. Classy as they get.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Passion said:

When Holt was hired to round out the "best staff in America", some of us were callled coog/duck trolls for suggesting that maybe Pete Carroll, not Holt was the genius of the SC defense. So Sark got major kudos from 'stealing" Holt from SC. Then yes, he also got majo kudos for firing him. Doogs have short memories. That's an identifiable trait of a doog. They hate on Neuheisal but love Sark. Sark does many of the things they say they hated about Neuhiesal.
    Other than win. But doogs aren't interested in that.

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2013

Passion said:

Passion said:

The worst of the 3 is Millen who kept saying..."I want to see Sark in that stadium next year," and downplaying any concern about Sark.
    Thanks.
    +1 Passion has always been my favorite caller. Always well thought out and classy.

+6. He's always been my favorite caller too even though I've never heard him call in. Classy as they get.

But does he offer Ts&Ps to families of obscure, recently dead sports figures?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,005
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

Perhaps it's WAY too early to ask this question, but is there a chance that this site could become affiliated with a national network?

Passion said:

It's quite alright to say fucking on this site instead of friggin'
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,005
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

Thanks.

But does he offer Ts&Ps to families of obscure, recently dead sports figures?
    Don't be trying to compare anyone to Tequilla. He is by far the classiest of all posters. I still remember his T's and P's to that plane full of commie hockey players a few years back. Man, the class displayed in that 1 post says everything you need to know about Tequilla.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,250
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Passion said:

Perhaps it's WAY too early to ask this question, but is there a chance that this site could become affiliated with a national network?

Passion said:

He can actually set himself apart from the crowd by saying friggin'
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Thanks Damone and RoadDawg55.

I have my moments...not many...but occasionally. It's hard not to rip into baird and the douchemen.com guys with obscenities when I call. "Hey dumbasses...the emperor is wearing no clothes."
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Passion said:

Passion said:

He can actually set himself apart from the crowd by saying friggin'
    He can actually set himself apart from the crowd by lighting himself on fire. Would you recommend that?