Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Our current commits - also Racanelli thots

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

I think I need to go re-evaluate what I'm doing if I have the younger generation prone to overreaction taking shots at me ...

How will I ever be able to deal with that?

You should reevaluate your posts when you're trying to teach the younger generation about "swag"...

Oh, and donate you cheap piece of shit.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

I think I need to go re-evaluate what I'm doing if I have the younger generation prone to overreaction taking shots at me ...

You should reevaluate your posts when you're trying to teach the younger generation about "swag"...

When people are equating swag to the specifics of where somebody grew up, etc then it’s fair to say that I think people may be misguided as to what swag is

As for donating, as I’ve said, I’ve got my reasons.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    You are an old fag. End of story.

Stick with Van Halen hawt talk more your speed!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

When people are equating swag to the specifics of where somebody grew up, etc then it’s fair to say that I think people may be misguided as to what swag is

As for donating, as I’ve said, I’ve got my reasons.
    TCU mba just doesnt bring the revenue?
    Brings in plenty of revenue ... thanks for asking
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019
    guntlove said:

Pete's Built For Life program strikes me as a bit disingenuous. He's not trying to change lives, he's looking for a choir to preach to. All the people that could most benefit from his program are weeded out during his pre-offer vetting process. The kid's he's taking are all going to be fine regardless of what they learn during their time at UW. It's like opening up a drug rehab but only accepting patients who are weekend drinkers... Then bragging about how impactful your methods are, and how your program is molding broken people into productive citizens.

Pete's not a racist, but his program seems to disproportionately exclude African American kids. And this isn't some narrative invented by HH... It's already been used by our rivals with our most important recruit. Not only that, it fucking worked! Like a charm. This is a problem going forward whether some cats on this board want to talk about it or not. Pete had a chance to really address it head on, and he's chosen to stubbornly double down on what he was doing before. He doesn't have to change his whole system... but if he really believes that much in his program then he could take 1-2 fliers on really talented kids each year that don't check all the OKG boxes.

Also... the recruiting of local kids is completely fucking mystifying. Pete's not only refusing to offer local kids that just about everyone else in the country thinks are worthy of a scholarship... he and his staff are apparently doing a really shitty job of communicating to these kids why they're not being offered and what they need to do to earn an offer. Everyone, coaches and kids alike, seem to be confused and pissed off. It's a really stupid way of doing business... and it's going to be another problem for Petersen going forward.

Read it twice.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

guntlove said:

Pete's Built For Life program strikes me as a bit disingenuous. He's not trying to change lives, he's looking for a choir to preach to. All the people that could most benefit from his program are weeded out during his pre-offer vetting process. The kid's he's taking are all going to be fine regardless of what they learn during their time at UW. It's like opening up a drug rehab but only accepting patients who are weekend drinkers... Then bragging about how impactful your methods are, and how your program is molding broken people into productive citizens.

Pete's not a racist, but his program seems to disproportionately exclude African American kids. And this isn't some narrative invented by HH... It's already been used by our rivals with our most important recruit. Not only that, it fucking worked! Like a charm. This is a problem going forward whether some cats on this board want to talk about it or not. Pete had a chance to really address it head on, and he's chosen to stubbornly double down on what he was doing before. He doesn't have to change his whole system... but if he really believes that much in his program then he could take 1-2 fliers on really talented kids each year that don't check all the OKG boxes.

Also... the recruiting of local kids is completely fucking mystifying. Pete's not only refusing to offer local kids that just about everyone else in the country thinks are worthy of a scholarship... he and his staff are apparently doing a really shitty job of communicating to these kids why they're not being offered and what they need to do to earn an offer. Everyone, coaches and kids alike, seem to be confused and pissed off. It's a really stupid way of doing business... and it's going to be another problem for Petersen going forward.

Read it twice.
    Third times a charm.

@PostGameOrangeSlices

Dear participation trophy,

I’m honored that you would react and acknowledge my existence. The fact that you allow me to live rent free speaks to your character and big heart. Your presence alone gives me a purple chubby and I know that others here share the gratitude towards you that I feel. You are everything that makes udub football great, again. Your never ceasing, uncompromising loyalty to every decision made by the powers that be makes me want to inject purple and gold into my veins...

Until I fucking OD so I don’t have to read your cuck sucking bullshit anymore.

DIAFF.

Sincerely yours,

Dirtysouwfdawg
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Recruiting matters I just think all u Sandusky ass fucks that follow it belong in a maximum security prison.
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

BlastDoor said:

you all suck

New bored motto?
    Some suck cock literally, and some metaphorically, but all of us suck it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Recruiting matters I just think all u Sandusky ass fucks that follow it belong in a maximum security prison.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/59226/what-does-okg-mean-2-u#latest

See you there ya sick fuck. Don’t worry, dirty likes it dirty. I’ll “accidentally” drop the soap.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

guntlove said:

Read it twice.
    Third times a charm.

@PostGameOrangeSlices

I’m honored that you would react and acknowledge my existence. The fact that you allow me to live rent free speaks to your character and big heart. Your presence alone gives me a purple chubby and I know that others here share the gratitude towards you that I feel. You are everything that makes udub football great, again. Your never ceasing, uncompromising loyalty to every decision made by the powers that be makes me want to inject purple and gold into my veins...

DIAFF.

Sincerely yours,

Dirtysouwfdawg

All this over a WTF?
    If people shouldn't care about WTFs then why do you bother WTFing every post that disagrees with you?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

guntlove said:

Read it twice.
    Third times a charm.

@PostGameOrangeSlices

DIAFF.

Sincerely yours,

Dirtysouwfdawg

All this over a WTF?
    If people shouldn't care about WTFs then why do you bother WTFing every post that disagrees with you?

It's a quick and easy way to mark something as FS
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

guntlove said:

Read it twice.
    Third times a charm.

@PostGameOrangeSlices

DIAFF.

Sincerely yours,

Dirtysouwfdawg

All this over a WTF?

It's a quick and easy way to mark something as FS
    Marked as FS. Great idea!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

guntlove said:

Read it twice.
    Third times a charm.

@PostGameOrangeSlices

DIAFF.

Sincerely yours,

Dirtysouwfdawg

All this over a WTF?
    Because of HH's superior SEO, that's why.

If he doesn't WTF the post instantly then recruits are .0069% more likely to see it. They could click on this site when they google 'Their name Washington football Power Bottom Drink Bleach reads down.' Can you imagine the horror they will experience when they see all these Limousine Liberals talking? Surely none of them have ever heard anything negative about Washington previously, and he is at the gates of Thermopylae holding off all the WokeBros and QuookTrolls to keep it that way.

sure.gif
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 462
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ya gotta admit it’s not ballz giving every thread aids anymore