Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Our current commits - also Racanelli thots

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,817
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Another Cooper Kupp! He sucks! Why would Adams want to do that?!

Pretty sure the point is you can’t fit a round peg into a square hole.

Don’t force things because of a couple similarities.
    Except using your analogy its a round hole and peg. DDY is worried because he "runs like a big man". He is 6'3", so no shit. We can recruit more opera singers and Fullers instead! Said no one ever

🤣 like to say that was intentional...

I don’t watch film so I don’t know where this guy is better suited.

As peterman (see I didn’t say dickman you fuckers crushed my soul with that one) has tried to force things at udub that clearly are Boise state only, he’s had to adapt. He’s done ok with this IMHO but still has some recruiting and offensive kinks to work through.

My concern is Adams is hell bent on finding his next cooper as peterman has been hell bent on finding his next kellen Moore.

If the square peg doesn’t fit into the round hole, don’t force it. (Did I get it right this tim?)

That is all.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019
    Look, Ive been consistent

UW got it's best recruiting class ever last year.

You would never know that by the takes on this board.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,955
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

THUD
    Kind of like your "analysis"
    lol - this race shit got you really tight.

Not really, 90% of posters on HH think you're a fucking retard for that take. You've been a meme when it comes to white people for years.

It's statements like this that make your take on this fucking stupid:

I like him on O, but I’m a little worried Junior Adams is trying to find another Cooper Kupp

Wow, I really am worried Junior is trying to find another 2nd round receiver!! God forbid that happens!

Eh, I'm thinking more like 80%. DDY has a nice little cult following.

Your gif is funny BUT don’t be dumb.

There’s my opinion and then there’s the opposite of that opinion.

To say that every time someone agrees with DDY is due to his cult following is juvenile... I know as I’m very good at juvenile.

When people disagree, the same “cult”, they tell him that.

🤷🏽‍♂️
    Thanks for talking through this with me rather than downvoting me. I appreciate that very much. I can only take a certain number of downvotes before I kill myself.

Eh, all the race shit is kind of culty. We all know who the Jim Jones of this narrative is. We're just seeing the same shit regurgitated in different forms from lots of members now. If you disagree, that's fine. I don't want to argue. I just attained omnipresent super-galactic oneness yesterday.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

THUD

Not really, 90% of posters on HH think you're a fucking retard for that take. You've been a meme when it comes to white people for years.

I like him on O, but I’m a little worried Junior Adams is trying to find another Cooper Kupp

Wow, I really am worried Junior is trying to find another 2nd round receiver!! God forbid that happens!

To say that every time someone agrees with DDY is due to his cult following is juvenile... I know as I’m very good at juvenile.

🤷🏽‍♂️
    Thanks for talking through this with me rather than downvoting me. I appreciate that very much. I can only take a certain number of downvotes before I kill myself.

Eh, all the race shit is kind of culty. We all know who the Jim Jones of this narrative is. We're just seeing the same shit regurgitated in different forms from lots of members now. If you disagree, that's fine. I don't want to argue. I just attained omnipresent super-galactic oneness yesterday.
    I feel semi-whooshed and bank handed here. I was very close to cutting hundreds of tiny slits between my toes yesterday due to my excessive downvotes.

Ok, I’ve removed my black eyeliner and black nail polish.

I think arguing or disputing differences of opinions at this point is an act of insanity.

I will do better in covertly (maybe even not at all) expressing my distaste towards my perception of the strategy.

I don’t know how truly damning that stupid shit on Twitter was but it was apparent it wasn’t one of my finer moments.

It’s apparent someone (maybe one recruit and one duck fan and one dad) read this bored.

It is disappointing that I thought this bored was free game for anything but we apparently found the line.

I digress.

✌🏽

Anyone have their meds dialed in? My bi-polar brain CANNOT handle the ups and downs.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I agree... with last year.

Aren’t we in a what have you done for me lately society? The suck until they don’t?

Maybe that’s just how I think because I’ve spent the last 15+ yrs in sales management.

I’m not pleased thus far and I think there’s evidence to back up this years current state of recruitment. Missing on a kid that shoulda been a slam dunk, we’ve missed making top 25’s for kids who should be highly interested, and kids that once were intrigued are no longer. My distaste is not race related rather strategy related and whom the strategy appeals to and how we are too stubborn to alter the strategy to appeal to the kids who will get us to the next level, the elite level.

LIPO, sure but with a frown on my face and distain in my tone.

And I’m done on this.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019

THUD

🤷🏽‍♂️

I don’t know how truly damning that stupid shit on Twitter was but it was apparent it wasn’t one of my finer moments.

I know nothing about what stupid shit you did on Twitter. Fill me in?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

THUD

🤷🏽‍♂️

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/59164/it-s-almost-like-we-went-through-this-same-thing-last-spring#latest
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019

THUD

🤷🏽‍♂️

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/59164/it-s-almost-like-we-went-through-this-same-thing-last-spring#latest
    Oh fuck. I didn't realize that was you. Cut off your fingers, bruv!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

THUD

🤷🏽‍♂️

Oh fuck. I didn't realize that was you. Cut off your fingers, bruv!
    Trying to get my meds dialed in.

Unsuccessful 35 yr process at this point 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bdtw actually getting started would have been the best thing that ever happened to this place.

Just fucking LEAVE Dennis and take your beta cuck followers with you.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Aren’t we in a what have you done for me lately society? The suck until they don’t?

Maybe that’s just how I think because I’ve spent the last 15+ yrs in sales management.

I’m not pleased thus far and I think there’s evidence to back up this years current state of recruitment. Missing on a kid that shoulda been a slam dunk, we’ve missed making top 25’s for kids who should be highly interested, and kids that once were intrigued are no longer. My distaste is not race related rather strategy related and whom the strategy appeals to and how we are too stubborn to alter the strategy to appeal to the kids who will get us to the next level, the elite level.

And I’m done on this.
    The thing that stuck out to me in this post are the words "elite level". I think by far the most interesting discussion on this board is does UW reallly want to be elite level? I'm far from convinced that upper leadership wants a football program to compete with Clemson and Alabama. The president doesn't strike me as a football fan. I question Jen's committment to big time scheduling. I question the athletic department's competency and willingness to effectively promote the team to the fanbase. I question whether the fanbase has the inborn love for football that championship fanbases have. I'm very doubtful that Pete wants to recruit the type of athlete that gets you to elite level as evidenced by his overall philosophy and retention of some pretty weak recruiters on staff. I honestly think everyone involved in the program is happy to win 10 games a year and compete for PAC 12 crowns.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    whuggy said:

And I’m done on this.
    The thing that stuck out to me in this post are the words "elite level". I think by far the most interesting discussion on this board is does UW reallly want to be elite level? I'm far from convinced that upper leadership wants a football program to compete with Clemson and Alabama. The president doesn't strike me as a football fan. I question Jen's committment to big time scheduling. I question the athletic department's competency and willingness to effectively promote the team to the fanbase. I question whether the fanbase has the inborn love for football that championship fanbases have. I'm very doubtful that Pete wants to recruit the type of athlete that gets you to elite level as evidenced by his overall philosophy and retention of some pretty weak recruiters on staff. I honestly think everyone involved in the program is happy to win 10 games a year and compete for PAC 12 crowns.

I definitely think the program can improve in a few respects, but I really disagree with your last sentence. Pete is too damn competitive to just resign himself to being the tallest midget on the west coast. Pete took a team that wasnt even in the top 25 talent wise to the fucking playoff, and one unit was easily championship caliber (defense)

Recruiting is trending way, way up since then. We need to LIPO a bit more. I personally think at the current trajectory UW will win a national title in the next 10 years.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    You guys are gay! JUST WIN FUCKING FOOTBALL GAMES THAT IS ALL.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    10 yrs PGOS?

If that’s acceptable and the expectations around here, I’m hanging with the wrong degenerate fan base.

2-3 yrs from now Pete should have us in discussions as a “dark horse” cfp pick.

Hell, if the chips fall properly this year there’s no reason that we shouldn’t be able to sneak in after osu, mich, and pedo state play their annual eliminate each other games.

Clemson, SEC, either ND (not confident in this) or oklahomo and... udub? (Whoregon? Sorry, pac is still weak and one of the two wins it).

If your “next 10” includes the previous 5yrs (ish?), then yes, I guess I’d be ok with a natty between now and 2024.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    whuggy said:

whuggy said:

And I’m done on this.

I definitely think the program can improve in a few respects, but I really disagree with your last sentence. Pete is too damn competitive to just resign himself to being the tallest midget on the west coast. Pete took a team that wasnt even in the top 25 talent wise to the fucking playoff, and one unit was easily championship caliber (defense)

Recruiting is trending way, way up since then. We need to LIPO a bit more. I personally think at the current trajectory UW will win a national title in the next 10 years.
    Have you looked at Clemson's latest recruiting class? We are not even in the same universe to compete with that kind of haul. Just imagine them leveling up from that for the next two or 3 classes. I see absolutely nothing on the horizon that attracts that level of talent to UW. Just being realistic. If you see something about our program that compares to that level of committment that Clemson has I'm willing to be educated.

Im not arguing UW is even half as committed as Clemson or Bama. I still think Petersen is the 3rd best coach in the country, and the more opportunities he gets the more likely a breakthrough happens.

A roster with Huard and everyone else a 4 star or legit 3 star (like Sawyer) is scary. If Huard lives up to the hype, maybe UW gets a good playoff draw and who knows?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Are you ok with half committed? That’s where I’m (others?) are not satisfied. You just admitted we’re not as serious as others. Why is this ok?

Agreed, until he isn’t, huard is potentially lawerence so why are we not properly recruiting around him? We should be hitting on more than jags who want huard to pass them into the league. (Ford or Bru say what’s up bitches)

Rb’s should be recruited on the fact that they will redshirt and then have huard as the guy opening up lanes due to D’s not being able to stack the box.

I think your in agreeance PGOS. We just need to pull back the layers to see we’re saying the same shit.