Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PSA: Oregon has more white people on the roster than UW

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
and sends a lot less people to the NFL.

I'll let DDY and his minions decide what the ethnicity and culture of the remaining players are. Let the experts judge, they definitely like judging.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    Founders Club

Oregon signed nearly twice as many black kids in 2018/2019 compared to UW. (64% to 33%)

Keep ignoring reality even after it slapped you upside the head with Smalls (and Flowe, Phillips, etc.)

And yet UW still has less white people despite that! Oregon only recruited young white supremacists in 2016 and 2017! UW has always been diverse!
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

and sends a lot less people to the NFL.

I'll let DDY and his minions decide what the ethnicity and culture of the remaining players are. Let the experts judge, they definitely like judging.

Good chit PG Slice
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

Oregon signed nearly twice as many black kids in 2018/2019 compared to UW. (64% to 33%)

Keep ignoring reality even after it slapped you upside the head with Smalls (and Flowe, Phillips, etc.)

And yet UW still has less white people despite that! Oregon only recruited young white supremacists in 2016 and 2017! UW has always been diverse!
    Not sure if you remember, but Oregon used to have a coach who made players "prove" to him that they had earned a coveted Oregon offer. Even when they were begging to go to Eugene (Tua). It didn't turn out well for us. Good luck with that strategy.
    "Chip Kelly hates black people" was the original hit. Pete's rendition of the same is just a cheap knockoff.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Black people: “yeah I definitely see how OKG stuff could be construed as racist”

White people: “I don’t”

Black people: “yeah I definitely see how OKG stuff could be construed as racist”

*and here’s 400 posts in a day why it’s preposterous!! You black people really need to understand that this won’t be seen as racist. And if it is, you are wrong for thinking that.

The more okg uw is the better

I want u guys to have men of character

Grinders so to speak
    Your syphilitic brain still manages to function sometimes.

No black person has gone on the record publically to say this. It's all a bunch of white people on message boards.

Name one person who has said it.

The only people construing it as racist are you idiots.
    It's funny watching reality set in on a white person.

THIS CAN'T BE!! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The more okg uw is the better

I want u guys to have men of character

Grinders so to speak
    Your syphilitic brain still manages to function sometimes.
    I just take the pills and the sores go away
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019

No black person has gone on the record publically to say this. It's all a bunch of white people on message boards.

Accusations of racism in recruiting is a huge fucking deal. Name some people besides message board posters who are even entertaining this idea.

If there are none, STFU

Accusations of racism in recruiting is a huge fucking deal. Some name some people besides message board posters who are even entertaining this idea.

If there are none, STFU
    Pressing.
    Founders Club

Accusations of racism in recruiting is a huge fucking deal. Some name some people besides message board posters who are even entertaining this idea.

If there are none, STFU
    Pressing.
    Consult @MikeDamone , the inventor of the term pressing.

Wait, we already know he is on team reality.

If there are none, STFU
    Pressing.
    Consult @MikeDamone , the inventor of the term pressing.

Wait, we already know he is on team reality.
    *Team White Reality
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I get what you're saying and claiming. Labeling OKG as racist, though, implies that Petersen deliberately puts up standards that he believes/thinks/knows that poor black kids can't meet. I don't think that's what you actually believe. If you want to say Pete's OKG standards are biased against people from certain backgrounds I think you'd get more traction there, and I would probably agree with you on some level. Outright and intentional racism though?
  • ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

Not fo shizzle