Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alternative theory: Why was Pete hired?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Pete was hired to get us to replace Stanford in the Pac 12 pecking order. Good enough to win the conference, not worth discussing for the playoffs.

The sooner you fucktards realize this the faster you'll join me for another beer.

This is fucking retarded. PETE GOT US TO THE FUCKING PLAYOFF. AS IN WE PLAYED IN IT. WITH JAKE FUCKING BROWNING.
    Stanford's in the playoff if not for a fucktarded loss to Northwestern at the beginning of the year. Be better.
    Did Shaw get to playoff haie? Lofl
    I mean you use the same hypothetical shit to excuse Lambo. I'm talking about 1 non con game against fucking Northwestern.
    You're showing how stupid you really are haie. Now back to class. You'll get it when you watch more than 3 years of husky football you little putz. I got a few days b4 I hit Europe. Allow me to put you in same grave as Baze b4 I depart
    Let me guess. You aren't going to Denmark, Sweden, Germany, or Norway.

You're going to Spain or France like a bitch.
    I'm a Swede dude. (Blond locks dude, where u been?)
    So a black Swede with long blonde locks. Got it.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Pete was hired to get us to replace Stanford in the Pac 12 pecking order. Good enough to win the conference, not worth discussing for the playoffs.

The sooner you fucktards realize this the faster you'll join me for another beer.

This is fucking retarded. PETE GOT US TO THE FUCKING PLAYOFF. AS IN WE PLAYED IN IT. WITH JAKE FUCKING BROWNING.
    Stanford's in the playoff if not for a fucktarded loss to Northwestern at the beginning of the year. Be better.
    Did Shaw get to playoff haie? Lofl
    I mean you use the same hypothetical shit to excuse Lambo. I'm talking about 1 non con game against fucking Northwestern.
    You're showing how stupid you really are haie. Now back to class. You'll get it when you watch more than 3 years of husky football you little putz. I got a few days b4 I hit Europe. Allow me to put you in same grave as Baze b4 I depart
    Let me guess. You aren't going to Denmark, Sweden, Germany, or Norway.

You're going to Spain or France like a bitch.
    I'm a Swede dude. (Blond locks dude, where u been?)
    So a black Swede with long blonde locks. Got it.
    Pumpy is a man of many looks

Handlebar mustache for the older women

Flowing blonde locks and a clean shave for the younger ones

Maybe pm @IrishDawg22 if u want to get a bit more dialed in
    Just depends on my mood. Pup changes his look as often as his look in shoes. 365 different ones per year. The shoes make a man...and chicks love a man with a keen eye for zapatos
  • Options
    ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

LIPO.

We were in the playoffs year 3 and half the team (defense) belonged, with far less talented players.

Respectable-ish losses the past 2 years in NY6 games.

I have to believe Pete will break through eventually because I really doubt another coach is going to do better.

Pete is winning at a historic clip. He just needs to break through on the big stage. With the way recruiting is trending I have to think he will. The offense is the concern, same as it was the past 2 years.

The last two NY6 bowl losses were not respectable. Nobody watching those games thought we had any chance. You’re a doog
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,839
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Saban's and Swinney's dont have academic standards Baze (kinda like your parents).

The sooner you realize UW is in the UCLA, Northwestern, ND, CAL, Stanford, Vandy conference be proud. UW the best of the bunch. It's why Pete has built for life. More than just football Baze. Being you didnt go to college, or a have a job you wouldnt understand. This is as good as UW football will ever be, under Pete. Academics matter here, as well as they should. I love it:) get used to it. Stalin should as well

FUCK OFF

Run this loser
    Hi Race;) you upset your parents are like Bazey's. Not their fault. You should have worked harder, studied harder, realized graphic design was a dead end. Now let's get to 'FUCK OFF". Maybe an English emphasis with your Associates of Arts degree from green river would have given you more ammunition in a forum argument with Pup. "FUCK OFF" just wont do;)
    My parents are dead.
    T’s and P’s