Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alternative theory: Why was Pete hired?

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    He likes sloppy tits.

Case closed
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019

"I'm not here to fucking hero worship a coach. I love Pete and I personally admire him, but we need Rose Bowl wins. There is no fucking reason we shouldn't have them. "

And NOW is the time to make hay while the sun shines upon a shitty Pac-12

Ok Derek, get your buddy Sark back and wallow in 4-loss bowl games. You're as delusional as 98% of the 'dawgfans' here. Getting to a rose bowl is 99% the battle. Winning it is really irrelevant when it took 20 years to get back there with the coaches you think are better than Pete. Fuck o dear. Wasnt it cool just to see purple sidelines in Pasadena again Stalin? Who cares who won
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

"I'm not here to fucking hero worship a coach. I love Pete and I personally admire him, but we need Rose Bowl wins. There is no fucking reason we shouldn't have them. "

Ok Derek, get your buddy Sark back and wallow in 4-loss bowl games. You're as delusional as 98% of the 'dawgfans' here. Getting to a rose bowl is 99% the battle. Winning it is really irrelevant when it took 20 years to get back there with the coaches you think are better than Pete. Fuck o dear
    Doog loser!
  • Options

Ok Derek, get your buddy Sark back and wallow in 4-loss bowl games. You're as delusional as 98% of the 'dawgfans' here. Getting to a rose bowl is 99% the battle. Winning it is really irrelevant when it took 20 years to get back there with the coaches you think are better than Pete. Fuck o dear
    Doog loser!
    Write a fucking paragraph Baze. You really are the most immature poster here. J used to hold that title. I dont respond to your dumbass anymore, but 20 1-2 word retorts from you deserves a response. 'Doog-loser' is the best you can do?

I just bought a brand new Polaris outlaw for my friends kid for her b-day Saturday. 7 years old. 1, it cost more than the car you squeeze in to your sardine parking spot in the bargain apartment complex you call home and 2, she can at least write a 7-word response on a message board. Now I know how you reached 18k posts. Pretty easy when you rapid-fire 50 1-word beauties a day for the 1 year you've been at HH
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Ok Derek, get your buddy Sark back and wallow in 4-loss bowl games. You're as delusional as 98% of the 'dawgfans' here. Getting to a rose bowl is 99% the battle. Winning it is really irrelevant when it took 20 years to get back there with the coaches you think are better than Pete. Fuck o dear. Wasnt it cool just to see purple sidelines in Pasadena again Stalin? Who cares who won
    I'm sure Jimmy Lake was thrilled to show you his participation ring while you guys caught up at the spring fling.
  • Options

Doog loser!
    Write a fucking paragraph Baze. You really are the most immature poster here. J used to hold that title. I dont respond to your dumbass anymore, but 20 1-2 word retorts from you deserves a response. 'Doog-loser' is the best you can do?

I just bought a brand new Polaris outlaw for my friends kid for her b-day Saturday. 7 years old. 1, it cost more than the car you squeeze in to your sardine parking spot in the bargain apartment complex you call home and 2, she can at least write a 7-word response on a message board. Now I know how you reached 18k posts. Pretty easy when you rapid-fire 50 1-word beauties a day for the 1 year you've been at HH
    Why are you so angry?

When you write stupid shit like winning the Rose Bowl is irrelevant, there's really not much I need to say. Quit praising Petersen by comparing him to Sark & Ty. The Rose Bowl is not a stand-alone event. Petersen has dropped some games that he shouldn't have. The Rose Bowl was the third major bowl in a row that he blew out of his ass. Okay, we? probably weren't going to beat Alabama in 2016. But the showing against Penn State and Ohio State were terrible. With a halfway decent offense and not a galactically fucktarded QB, those games were winnable. Pete bringing in Browning as his golden boy and sticking with him for 4 fucking years was painful. On top of that, his offensive philosophy is too cutesy.

How much longer do we give Petersen? He's a decent coach, but this program needs to and can take the next step and actually win meaningful games and big bowl games.

Getting there is not good enough. Getting there and getting a participation trophy makes you a fucking doog loser.

Did I really have to explain this shit to you you imbecile?
    Ok baze, what coach in the pac 12 has got his team to 3 straight jan1 bowls in the last 20 years besides Pete Carroll and Chip Kelly (both hall of fame college coaches). That's rhetorical so dont bother answering. I credit you for trying to articulate in more than 2 words, but 2 words would have made more sense. You're kind of a dummy huh?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

LIPO.

We were in the playoffs year 3 and half the team (defense) belonged, with far less talented players.

Respectable-ish losses the past 2 years in NY6 games.

I have to believe Pete will break through eventually because I really doubt another coach is going to do better.

Pete is winning at a historic clip. He just needs to break through on the big stage. With the way recruiting is trending I have to think he will. The offense is the concern, same as it was the past 2 years.

I'll let Race score that one, as he tends to be less emotional and biased about game analysis than I.

There were elements in all three losses of UW having its ass handed to it for a stretch. I gave Pete all the credit in the world for the half-tim adjustments that kept the PSU score respectable. But in all three, for a significant stretch of the game, UW looked outclassed.

You can't just concede an entire half of football to really good and athletic teams. So that's on somebody. I'll let you decide who, because I don't know.

And the other thing that provides important context is that he's winning at an historic clip in a conference that is now a shell of its former self. It is what it is; don't twist. I'm not playing the "USC is down"' or "Oregon is down" game. Most of the conference is what Oregon State and Cal used to take care of on their own.
    This.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Doog loser!

Why are you so angry?

When you write stupid shit like winning the Rose Bowl is irrelevant, there's really not much I need to say. Quit praising Petersen by comparing him to Sark & Ty. The Rose Bowl is not a stand-alone event. Petersen has dropped some games that he shouldn't have. The Rose Bowl was the third major bowl in a row that he blew out of his ass. Okay, we? probably weren't going to beat Alabama in 2016. But the showing against Penn State and Ohio State were terrible. With a halfway decent offense and not a galactically fucktarded QB, those games were winnable. Pete bringing in Browning as his golden boy and sticking with him for 4 fucking years was painful. On top of that, his offensive philosophy is too cutesy.

How much longer do we give Petersen? He's a decent coach, but this program needs to and can take the next step and actually win meaningful games and big bowl games.

Getting there is not good enough. Getting there and getting a participation trophy makes you a fucking doog loser.

Did I really have to explain this shit to you you imbecile?
    Ok baze, what coach in the pac 12 has got his team to 3 straight jan1 bowls in the last 20 years besides Pete Carroll and Chip Kelly (both hall of fame college coaches). That's rhetorical so dont bother answering. I credit you for trying to articulate in more than 2 words, but 2 words would have made more sense. You're kind of a dummy huh?
    I'm not comparing Pete to previous Pac-10/Pac-12 coaches. I'm comparing Pete to the Sabans and Swinneys of the world. Can Pete get out of his own way and do what's necessary to elevate the program? Or is he going to stick to his Boise State offense and fuck things up when it counts?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    And Puppy, if you're going to compare Petersen to Carroll and Kelly, at least the latter 2 had major bowl wins to their credit.
  • Options
    Saban's and Swinney's dont have academic standards Baze (kinda like your parents).

The sooner you realize UW is in the UCLA, Northwestern, ND, CAL, Stanford, Vandy conference be proud. UW the best of the bunch. It's why Pete has built for life. More than just football Baze. Being you didnt go to college, or a have a job you wouldnt understand. This is as good as UW football will ever be, under Pete. Academics matter here, as well as they should. I love it:) get used to it. Stalin should as well
  • Options

Saban's and Swinney's dont have academic standards Baze (kinda like your parents).

The sooner you realize UW is in the UCLA, Northwestern, ND, CAL, Stanford, Vandy conference be proud. UW the best of the bunch. It's why Pete has built for life. More than just football Baze. Being you didnt go to college, or a have a job you wouldnt understand. This is as good as UW football will ever be, under Pete. Academics matter here, as well as they should. I love it:) get used to it. Stalin should as well

FUCK OFF

Run this loser
    Hi Race;) you upset your parents are like Bazey's. Not their fault. You should have worked harder, studied harder, realized graphic design was a dead end. Now let's get to 'FUCK OFF". Maybe an English emphasis with your Associates of Arts degree from green river would have given you more ammunition in a forum argument with Pup. "FUCK OFF" just wont do;)
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Puppy talking about academis where 99% of his posts are full of spelling and grammar errors. Yeah, you sure went to school and the rest of us didn't.

You are such a fucking loser.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Dumb Pumpy. Really some of your best work.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Doog loser!

Pedophile.
    You must drive an '86 Toyota tercel huh Base? You can buy a new Polaris 50cc outlaw or a kymco 90cc kiddy bike for $2k at least you can afford the fuel to get to work. Those little suckers get like 60 mpg