Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elijah Jackson, 2020 3* DB, Harbor City (Lawndale), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Sounds like Esteen is waiting on USC to raise their interest level and UW is not gonna wait around for that to happen. Fuck man. Do not like. How does Jackson fit into this class? Smith and Hector are the targets at corner. This kid is way too skinny to play safety and his Junior film sucks. I do not understand taking him before seeing him play some games this season. Jimmy is not fucking this class.

This is rich. You are patient zero in the category of "sub-50 IQ retards who read Dennis's rant, understood the absolute lowest common denominator of his most macro-level points, and started propagating the anti-UW racist narrative". If the Smalls meltdown was the Titanic, you're the extremophile bacteria eating away the rotted hull decades later. Hope that helps.
    Beat it nerd.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sounds like Esteen is waiting on USC to raise their interest level and UW is not gonna wait around for that to happen. Fuck man. Do not like. How does Jackson fit into this class? Smith and Hector are the targets at corner. This kid is way too skinny to play safety and his Junior film sucks. I do not understand taking him before seeing him play some games this season. Jimmy is not fucking this class.

This is rich. You are patient zero in the category of "sub-50 IQ retards who read Dennis's rant, understood the absolute lowest common denominator of his most macro-level points, and started propagating the anti-UW racist narrative". If the Smalls meltdown was the Titanic, you're the extremophile bacteria eating away the rotted hull decades later. Hope that helps.
    Beat it nerd.
    Whoooosh
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Beat it nerd.
    Whoooosh
    Double whooosh.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Jackson is good. I like him a lot. He’s like a better J Milla
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    dhdawg said:

Backstory: UW told Esteen earlier this week that they want him but need a decision. He told them he's not ready so they circled back to his teammate Elijah and told him they will take him but he needs to commit now and he took it. Moral of the story is if your not a top 150 player then you don't have time to play games and take forever to make a decision.

what a strange DB class. For years we've been recruiting and developing at an elite level at that position and yet we have top guys like Phillips, Ransom and Ringo show absolutely no interest in us and high 3 / low 4 star kids like Covington and Esteen who seem like clear leans and kids we've closed easily are big timing us and looking for attention?

Bizarre.
    A world could exist...
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

Backstory: UW told Esteen earlier this week that they want him but need a decision. He told them he's not ready so they circled back to his teammate Elijah and told him they will take him but he needs to commit now and he took it. Moral of the story is if your not a top 150 player then you don't have time to play games and take forever to make a decision.

what a strange DB class. For years we've been recruiting and developing at an elite level at that position and yet we have top guys like Phillips, Ransom and Ringo show absolutely no interest in us and high 3 / low 4 star kids like Covington and Esteen who seem like clear leans and kids we've closed easily are big timing us and looking for attention?

Bizarre.
    Damaged goods
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Biggins:

This one where I’m not sure anyone really knows what he’s doing. I thought UW might be an early leader for him but also got the sense they had a few other DBs higher on their board. He recently visited UCLA and they love him and are probably pushing hardest, Cal as well. He never made it to Utah so I don’t think they’re really in it right now. Interested how this plays out.

FWIW, a couple of the schools involved feel it will be UW. It makes some sense, he just told Brandon Huffman he wasn't close to deciding, then a week later he's ready to announce. Just speculating, Jacobe Covington has some academic work to do and already pushed back an announcement date. I could see a scenario where UW circled back on Jackson and said we can take you but if you want to come, you need to commit now.

I like Covington a little better but I do like Jackson and feel if he wants to commit, he's a definite take. I like him better than James Smith and feel he can be a very good college player.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Biggins:

This one where I’m not sure anyone really knows what he’s doing. I thought UW might be an early leader for him but also got the sense they had a few other DBs higher on their board. He recently visited UCLA and they love him and are probably pushing hardest, Cal as well. He never made it to Utah so I don’t think they’re really in it right now. Interested how this plays out.

FWIW, a couple of the schools involved feel it will be UW. It makes some sense, he just told Brandon Huffman he wasn't close to deciding, then a week later he's ready to announce. Just speculating, Jacobe Covington has some academic work to do and already pushed back an announcement date. I could see a scenario where UW circled back on Jackson and said we can take you but if you want to come, you need to commit now.

I like Covington a little better but I do like Jackson and feel if he wants to commit, he's a definite take. I like him better than James Smith and feel he can be a very good college player.

This Biggins or Couric?
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    "I like him better than James Smith"

I dont.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    dnc said:

Biggins:

This Biggins or Couric?
    Entire poast was Biggins.

I like Covington A LOT better than I like Jackson.
  • Options

dnc said:

Biggins:

This Biggins or Couric?
    Entire poast was Biggins.

I like Covington A LOT better than I like Jackson.
    same
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Biggins is good for crooting insight but I put almost zero stock in his evals
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Peterman said:

i wholeheartedly agree with this. Biggins is such a homer that if a kid is from the LA basin and is being recruited by SC he only believes the kid is elite whereas he doesn't really know what a kid's potential is as an actual football player. He's good for info from kids only.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

We(?) are his best offer. Expect this to be a KamFab situation where everybody else jumps in now

Bump
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

This guy will probably be good for us, but sucks that it's come to this.

Bumpty bump
  • Options
    Peterman said:

He’s not flawless but he’s pretty good. You can’t name a professional TBS analyst who is better.