Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alt right fascist Thomas Friedman says build the wall

123457»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

So it looks like Turd Eater is going to double down on his dumfuckery.

Shocking.

Where I live poor people are hooked to sewers. The wealthy aren't. You're dumb and should just shut the fuck up, city boy.

Bullshit you fucking inbred dependency case. Where you live people lose half their teeth by age 21 and fuck their siblings.
    Pics?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dflea said:

Shocking.

Where I live poor people are hooked to sewers. The wealthy aren't. You're dumb and should just shut the fuck up, city boy.

Bullshit you fucking inbred dependency case. Where you live people lose half their teeth by age 21 and fuck their siblings.
    Pics?
    No, but plenty of branch-less trees.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Shocking.

You stupid motherfucker, don't tell me about where I live. You talked out your ass like the fucking retard you are, and now you're just digging your fool ass deeper with your stupid shovel.

Where you live people are stupid. That's because you live there. Fuck off, assface.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Shocking.

You stupid motherfucker, don't tell me about where I live. You talked out your ass like the fucking retard you are, and now you're just digging your fool ass deeper with your stupid shovel.

Where you live people are stupid. That's because you live there. Fuck off, assface.
    You've already revealed what a charity case you are with your whiny politics, bitch. Go fuck your sister. Again.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Shocking.

To be fair, you do live where people lose half their teeth by age 21
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

Shocking.

You've already revealed what a charity case you are with your whiny politics, bitch. Go fuck your sister. Again.
    You've revealed that you're stupid and too big of cunt to just shut the fuck up and go away when you're wrong. Not surprising for a septic service guy, I guess. Go pump my tank, bitch.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Shocking.

You've revealed that you're stupid and too big of cunt to just shut the fuck up and go away when you're wrong. Not surprising for a septic service guy, I guess. Go pump my tank, bitch.
    Now keep repeating yourself like a retard. Incestuous Retard.