Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alt right fascist Thomas Friedman says build the wall

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Every time I half to step over a fucking bum in the street I’m dealing with the results of policies pushed by the religious left. A massive and bloated welfare state. Trannies in the military, trannies participating in girl sports, paying a buck more a gallon for gas here in California than they do any other place in the country are all ways that the religious left is having a negative impact on me and millions of other people’s lives.

But you cower in the corner because the CR “might” do something bad to you. The real pussy here is you Kunt

You put it in a fucking list right in between "I'm dealing with ... policies" and "paying a buck more a gallon for gas". I don't have your talent for mind-reading and thus don't know what you "really" meant.

If your boy can't beat out butch lezbo 16-year old girls? for the last varsity spot, it's not my problem; but it sounds like one of the many ways liberal policies are effecting your life!

Mouthy Kunt still can't answer the question. But the religious right "might" do something!!!! I've listed a number of things, I said nothing about my boy. You ran your fucking ignorant mouth and now you can't back it up. As I was saying the left's fear of the religious right is completely irrational and disproportionate to any real influence and power they might have, your inability to cite a single example of how they've negatively affected your life just makes my point.

Fucking Kunt. And I'm the one living in fear? You have a fear about an entity that has zero impact on your life and stems entirely from the fact that you're just a religious bigot.
    Hey dumb dumb, I'm not the one who threw in tranny sports stars on your list of scary liberal girls that are negatively effecting your life. You did that all alone. And it's funny. Sue me.

And this is what I actually wrote Private Pyle (and spare me the mind-reading routine):

"They're no different. They both attempt to change what we can and can't do. That's how they can affect your life.

You switched it up and thought you could task me with proving a claim I didn't posit. Because you're stupid.

In any event, very few things not of my own making directly effect my life. I've made my place and can pay or think my way around most inconveniences. If I don't like public school, and I don't, I educate my with my own money. If I don't want to march in a parade, I go somewhere else. If I want one of my girls to make a team, they don't let scary liberal athletes bump them off. You changed the argument to suit your needs and then pretended to have the sack to give me tasks. As if. Lolz. Fuck off.

Yeah, the Christian right affects my life every day about as much as Sharia law does. Unless I need an abortion in Mississippi after 6 weeks I guess. But sure. The Christian right has not been any kind of influence in Republican politics at all.
    Lots of fucking mouth and no fucking examples. Shut the fuck up you long winded Kunt. Do you pay CD for those ass tonguing he gives you?

Gaybob.

Spazzing.

lol
    Another one of Cougs ass tonguers
    You should worry less about who supports me and worry more about keeping track of your stupid arguments. Dummy.

Imagine caring about upvotes. Jimminy Christmas you are a giant fag.
    I don't worry at all Kunt. I just find it very telling the two of the biggest lightweights here are so quick to come running to tongue your ass.

Shocking you still can't cite a single example of the Christian right having a negative impact on your life. What a mouthy little fucking coward you are Coug. Weird how my argument is so "dumb" yet you're not even capable of laying a glove on it.

There it is. The white flag.
    Your kunt is sore.
    GayBobFS
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I didn't change my argument at all you lying piece of shit. You live in fear of what the Christian right boogie man "might" do to you. You were asked to cite a single example of how the Christian right is affecting your life in a negative way and you couldn't fucking do it. Now run that little twat mouth of yours some more Kunt, I'm sure CD will be here shortly to give you another sweet, sweet ass tonguing.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Every time I half to step over a fucking bum in the street I’m dealing with the results of policies pushed by the religious left. A massive and bloated welfare state. Trannies in the military, trannies participating in girl sports, paying a buck more a gallon for gas here in California than they do any other place in the country are all ways that the religious left is having a negative impact on me and millions of other people’s lives.

But you cower in the corner because the CR “might” do something bad to you. The real pussy here is you Kunt

You put it in a fucking list right in between "I'm dealing with ... policies" and "paying a buck more a gallon for gas". I don't have your talent for mind-reading and thus don't know what you "really" meant.

If your boy can't beat out butch lezbo 16-year old girls? for the last varsity spot, it's not my problem; but it sounds like one of the many ways liberal policies are effecting your life!

Mouthy Kunt still can't answer the question. But the religious right "might" do something!!!! I've listed a number of things, I said nothing about my boy. You ran your fucking ignorant mouth and now you can't back it up. As I was saying the left's fear of the religious right is completely irrational and disproportionate to any real influence and power they might have, your inability to cite a single example of how they've negatively affected your life just makes my point.

Fucking Kunt. And I'm the one living in fear? You have a fear about an entity that has zero impact on your life and stems entirely from the fact that you're just a religious bigot.
    Hey dumb dumb, I'm not the one who threw in tranny sports stars on your list of scary liberal girls that are negatively effecting your life. You did that all alone. And it's funny. Sue me.

And this is what I actually wrote Private Pyle (and spare me the mind-reading routine):

"They're no different. They both attempt to change what we can and can't do. That's how they can affect your life.

You switched it up and thought you could task me with proving a claim I didn't posit. Because you're stupid.

In any event, very few things not of my own making directly effect my life. I've made my place and can pay or think my way around most inconveniences. If I don't like public school, and I don't, I educate my with my own money. If I don't want to march in a parade, I go somewhere else. If I want one of my girls to make a team, they don't let scary liberal athletes bump them off. You changed the argument to suit your needs and then pretended to have the sack to give me tasks. As if. Lolz. Fuck off.

Yeah, the Christian right affects my life every day about as much as Sharia law does. Unless I need an abortion in Mississippi after 6 weeks I guess. But sure. The Christian right has not been any kind of influence in Republican politics at all.
    Lots of fucking mouth and no fucking examples. Shut the fuck up you long winded Kunt. Do you pay CD for those ass tonguing he gives you?

Gaybob.

Spazzing.

lol
    You should worry less about who supports me and worry more about keeping track of your stupid arguments. Dummy.

I don't worry at all Kunt.

I stopped reading right there and had a good belly laugh. Maybe, if you diverted your attention span away from who is upvoting my posts to better crafting your stupid Christian arguments, you wouldn't come off like such a fucking retard. Eh, you'd still come off like a fucking retard anyway because you're a dumb fuck from Oregon.

Imagine caring about upvotes and being scared by athletic transvestites.

Take a nap Private. Not your best day.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    You enjoying it Coug? Come on CD, you can go deeper that. Spread em wide Coug!!!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gaybob.

Spazzing.

lol
    Holy shit. More upvotes for Creep!!

Get to your work OBK!! People are upvoting! Lives are being effected!!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gaybob.

Spazzing.

lol

I don't worry at all Kunt.

I stopped reading right there and had a good belly laugh. Maybe, if you diverted your attention span away from who is upvoting my posts to better crafting your stupid Christian arguments, you wouldn't come off like such a fucking retard. Eh, you'd still come off like a fucking retard anyway because you're a dumb fuck from Oregon.

Imagine caring about upvotes and being scared by athletic transvestites.

Take a nap Private. Not your best day.

More fucking mouth no fucking examples. Imagine being such a fucking Kunt you're worried about what the Christian right boogie man "might" do to you.

You were blown up in this thread by BendintheRiver long before your "belly laugh." Btw, is that what you call it when one of your dipshit ass munching pals tongues your ass? A belly laugh?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gaybob.

Spazzing.

lol

Imagine caring about this
  • Options
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gaybob.

Spazzing.

lol
    He's not worried that you wrote this.

Not at all.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gaybob.

Spazzing.

lol

Not at all.
    Wrote what? There's nothing there. It's just a sweet ass tonguing for you. You couldn't back up your twat of mouth pages ago Coug. You've been in full Kunt mode since then.

You never provide a single example of how the Christian right has negatively affected your life, because you fucking can't.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    SFGbob said:

I didn't change my argument at all you lying piece of shit. You live in fear of what the Christian right boogie man "might" do to you. You were asked to cite a single example of how the Christian right is affecting your life in a negative way and you couldn't fucking do it. Now run that little twat mouth of yours some more Kunt, I'm sure CD will be here shortly to give you another sweet, sweet ass tonguing.

You changed it entirely and you fucking know it. Or maybe you don't know it because you're too fucking stupid to know the difference.

Asked and answered. Multiple times.

And yet, as between us, you're the one on record as stating that athletic transvestites are having a profound effect on your life. Lolz. Walk that one off before chewing off more.

My mistake for forgetting that you can't have an above-board debate, which is the hallmark of stupid people.

At ease Private Butt-Fucker.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    There are wings of the religious right that would like to manage a lot of behavior of a lot of people, and they will if they're able to get enough support.

That's it, that's the mouthy Kunt's example of how the religious right is negatively affecting his life. There are "wings" that would "like" to do something. And this fucking dipshit see himself as one of the smartz liberals who posts here.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gaybob.

Spazzing.

lol

Imagine caring about this
    Indeed.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

You enjoying it Coug? Come on CD, you can go deeper that. Spread em wide Coug!!!

Isn't worried at all about upvotes. Not at all. Imagine.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Imaging living in fear of what the "wings" of the religious right "might" do to you.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Imaging living in fear of what the "wings" of the religious right "might" do to you.

Imagine living in fear of transvestites, especially athletic ones. Imagine what that might mean and how it might effect your life!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gaybob.

Spazzing.

lol

Not at all.
    Wrote what? There's nothing there. It's just a sweet ass tonguing for you. You couldn't back up your twat of mouth pages ago Coug. You've been in full Kunt mode since then.

You never provide a single example of how the Christian right has negatively affected your life, because you fucking can't.

Just. Not. At. All. Worried.

Not my argument. Yours. You defend it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Imagine living in fear of transvestites, especially athletic ones. Imagine what that might mean and how it might effect your life!
    Imagine being such a lightweight Kunt that you're reduced to misrepresenting the argument of your opponents because you're such a lightweight piece of shit and you can't back up your mouth.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Imagine being such a lightweight Kunt that you're reduced to misrepresenting the argument of your opponents because you're such a lightweight piece of shit and you can't back up your mouth.
    More belly laughs.

You're not my opponent. You're a fucking retard from Oregon.

They're no different. They both attempt to change what we can and can't do. That's how they can affect your life. You may in most instances not mind the way the Christian right attempts to regulate the country's moral code, but that doesn't mean they're not doing it.

One of us turned my comment that the religious right and the far left both attempt to influence policy and lawmaking to further their agendas for how things should be. Nothing shocking about that, and only a religious retard (like you) would attempt to make it argument. And you did.

I don't have to cite shit because it's not my argument dumb dumb. Learn to read.

At any rate, I'm sticking with 7th Week Abortions in Mississippi. Who is it, exactly, behind these increasingly restrictive abortion laws? The transvestite athletes again?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019
    They're no different. They both attempt to change what we can and can't do.

And you're a mouthy Kunt who still can't back up their mouth. Despite the fact that religious right doesn't have the power or influence to change anything you do Coug, you're still free to suck cock and the religious right isn't going to be able to stop you, there's no similarity between the religious right and the religious left. One has the power to impact your life and one doesn't. That's why you couldn't cite any examples of how the CR has negatively affected your life.

Do you live in Mississippi? Do you fuck a lot of women living in Mississippi? Imagine being such a Kunt that you actually see yourself a women who lives Mississippi. And even in MS, you'll still be able to get an abortion Coug. Imagine living in such fear of the Christian right that you actually believe they regulating the country's moral code and the best you can come up with as an example is an abortion law in MS where abortion will still be legal.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I clicked because i thought Thomas (who I’ve never heard of) might be related to Milton. He’s not. So I didn’t read a single post. Fuck off. Looooooosers.