Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden launches his campaign with a lie

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

As I predicted 6 months ago one of themes the Rats were going to use against Trump was that he was a racist and they were going to use Charlottesville in order to make their case. Claiming Trump was calling neo-Nazis ""fine people" is a lie. Trump was specifically talking about the the people who were protesting against the removal of all Confederate statues and the "fine people on both sides" referred to people on both sides of that issues.

But like the left's charge that Trump called all Mexicans rapists, this is another left-wing lie that's been repeated so many times it's now become an article of faith with the MSM/Rat party.

Trump was seemingly talking about the statue protesters, not necessarily the hooligan crowd... but ultimately the big difference is that one side of this is 1) approve of slavery, basically and racism, and 2) you don't approve. THAT is the main issue. On that count, in general, Biden is right. Trump makes a specious argument that the Founders had slaves too. But, they didn't fight years later to persist the practice of slavery as the South did, and then -- after losing -- erect statues of the main perpetrators of slavery persistence. But even more so, accusing somebody of a lie is not appropriate unless it is so disingenuous as to be patently false. Example: Trump's claim that the GOP "won the Senate 53-47." That makes it sound like 53 senator were voted in, but the reality is that only a handful of GOP senators were voted in since they only stand for reelection every 6 years.
    That's pompous bullshit.

Will Cain had a solid take on this today on his show. The newest 'progressive' movement is 'cancel' history -don't like it, cancel it, wipe it off the face of existence. Ultimately, you too, will be cancelled because your beliefs or history offends someone in the future.

Because someone recognizes history exists, does not mean they condone the actions or beliefs of the times.

It realize the history is not simple. The history is that the South declared their independence, but it was not wholly due to slavery. They said if Lincoln was elected they'd secede. He was and they did. Lincoln himself only ran on a platform of preventing the expansion of slavery. The South didn't want this kind of hegemony. But what it looks like now is that people that support keeping statues of Lee, Longstreet, etc (I assume there aren't any Pickett statues after that fuck up at Gettsyburg) support slavery. The history of the South is not just what happened in the Civil War, but the entire issue of KKK and segregation that came after that, and that the statues represent the wrong side of it.
    People are blind if they don't see that this administration has allowed people to be more vocal about their white supremacy. Step out of Cali and the Northwest and go to the deep South. That shit still exists.

But keep bashing liberals who were the real racists and then damn progressives for not allowing people to speak up for white supremacism.
    Did you not think that being told that being white is evil would cause general resentment and some crazies to be crazier
    Shocking that you'd make shit up like that. Where is Bob, the lie police, at?
    Hondo worry more about you're own lying twat of mouth instead of others.
    It's awesome that you nod your head and agree at the bullshit bitchfork says. Then get triggered by what I said. Even acknowledging you don't even understand what I'm saying.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

As I predicted 6 months ago one of themes the Rats were going to use against Trump was that he was a racist and they were going to use Charlottesville in order to make their case. Claiming Trump was calling neo-Nazis ""fine people" is a lie. Trump was specifically talking about the the people who were protesting against the removal of all Confederate statues and the "fine people on both sides" referred to people on both sides of that issues.

But like the left's charge that Trump called all Mexicans rapists, this is another left-wing lie that's been repeated so many times it's now become an article of faith with the MSM/Rat party.

Trump was seemingly talking about the statue protesters, not necessarily the hooligan crowd... but ultimately the big difference is that one side of this is 1) approve of slavery, basically and racism, and 2) you don't approve. THAT is the main issue. On that count, in general, Biden is right. Trump makes a specious argument that the Founders had slaves too. But, they didn't fight years later to persist the practice of slavery as the South did, and then -- after losing -- erect statues of the main perpetrators of slavery persistence. But even more so, accusing somebody of a lie is not appropriate unless it is so disingenuous as to be patently false. Example: Trump's claim that the GOP "won the Senate 53-47." That makes it sound like 53 senator were voted in, but the reality is that only a handful of GOP senators were voted in since they only stand for reelection every 6 years.
    That's pompous bullshit.

Will Cain had a solid take on this today on his show. The newest 'progressive' movement is 'cancel' history -don't like it, cancel it, wipe it off the face of existence. Ultimately, you too, will be cancelled because your beliefs or history offends someone in the future.

Because someone recognizes history exists, does not mean they condone the actions or beliefs of the times.

It realize the history is not simple. The history is that the South declared their independence, but it was not wholly due to slavery. They said if Lincoln was elected they'd secede. He was and they did. Lincoln himself only ran on a platform of preventing the expansion of slavery. The South didn't want this kind of hegemony. But what it looks like now is that people that support keeping statues of Lee, Longstreet, etc (I assume there aren't any Pickett statues after that fuck up at Gettsyburg) support slavery. The history of the South is not just what happened in the Civil War, but the entire issue of KKK and segregation that came after that, and that the statues represent the wrong side of it.
    People are blind if they don't see that this administration has allowed people to be more vocal about their white supremacy. Step out of Cali and the Northwest and go to the deep South. That shit still exists.

But keep bashing liberals who were the real racists and then damn progressives for not allowing people to speak up for white supremacism.
    Did you not think that being told that being white is evil would cause general resentment and some crazies to be crazier
    It's awesome that you nod your head and agree at the bullshit bitchfork says. Then get triggered by what I said. Even acknowledging you don't even understand what I'm saying.
    I don't agree with anything other than what I say. Unlike you, I'm not a Kunt and I'm perfectly able to defend and support the claims I make. You should try it sometime Kunt.

You're an unbelievable fucking pussy who can't even support the endless string of bullshit that leaves your own lying twat of a mouth.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That's pompous bullshit.

How does an administration allow people free speech you fucking statist moron
    The moment when race realizes he read that comment completely wrong.

But he'll double down and say he meant what he said. As always.
    I always mean what I say

Answer the question
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That's pompous bullshit.

I don't agree with anything other than what I say. Unlike you, I'm not a Kunt and I'm perfectly able to defend and support the claims I make. You should try it sometime Kunt.

You're an unbelievable fucking pussy who can't even support the endless string of bullshit that leaves your own lying twat of a mouth.
    Oh. So you are only triggered by "Liberals". Got it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And of course Hondo after running his mouth runs away and hides when asked to back it up.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    People are blind if they don't see that this administration has allowed people to be more vocal about their white supremacy.

You knew the lying piece of crap was never going to back this bullshit up.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

People are blind if they don't see that this administration has allowed people to be more vocal about their white supremacy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-zealand-shooting-highlights-rise-violence-linked-to-white-supremacy-2019-03-15/
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Doesn't support your lying twat of a mouth.

Using your Kunt logic I could say that Obama allowed people to be more vocal about their white supremacy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/charleston-church-shooting/dylann-roof-convicted-charleston-church-killer-wants-fire-jewish-indian-n802506

Talk out your fucking ass, and then either lie our struggle to back it up and if that doesn't work just run and hide like a Kunt. It's the Hondo way.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-zealand-shooting-highlights-rise-violence-linked-to-white-supremacy-2019-03-15/
    Two of the four examples cited in the article you linked to Hondo happened while Obama was in office. Why did Obama "allow" people to be more vocal about their white supremacy Hondo?

You're such a pathetic dipshit Hondo.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I don't understand why you guys even engage with Hondo. At this point I'm pretty convinced he's willfully just derailing conversations. It's the equivalent of engaging Ballz on the recruiting board. It can be fun to trigger it every once in a while but is pointless to do every day.

Exactly fucking this.

The #clockworkshill #russiantroll script.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Hispanics are a protected minority when convenient, and caucasians when it comes to crime statistics. Can't explain that!!!!1!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Hispanics are a protected minority when convenient, and caucasians when it comes to crime statistics. Can't explain that!!!!1!

Yep, if they commit a hate crime they are counted as "white."
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Using your Kunt logic I could say that Obama allowed people to be more vocal about their white supremacy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/charleston-church-shooting/dylann-roof-convicted-charleston-church-killer-wants-fire-jewish-indian-n802506

Talk out your fucking ass, and then either lie our struggle to back it up and if that doesn't work just run and hide like a Kunt. It's the Hondo way.

As usual, Bob only reads half the article. Takes out of it what he wants to justify his position. And ignores the rest. Maybe this one is more clear

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2019/year-hate-rage-against-change
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

As usual, Bob only reads half the article. Takes out of it what he wants to justify his position. And ignores the rest. Maybe this one is more clear

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2019/year-hate-rage-against-change

The splc is a complete joke of an organisation that survives off of fear mongering
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

DOUGH GOES IN

TORTILLA COMES OUT

U CANT EXPLAIN THAT
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I read the article and you're a lying piece of shit. Why did Obama allow people to be more vocal about their white supremacy Hondo?

Of course you could always try and make a coherent argument and use your links to support that argument but that would take you not being a lying moron and a Kunt and the last thing you ever want to do is have a substantive debate on the head up the ass positions that roll around inside that little pea sized brain of yours.

Look how this thread started. You were all over my claim that Biden lied but you had no real interest in debating that point. You dropped it and moved onto a new Kunt act.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I read the article and you're a lying piece of shit. Why did Obama allow people to be more vocal about their white supremacy Hondo?

Of course you could always try and make a coherent argument and use your links to support that argument but that would take you not being a lying moron and a Kunt and the last thing you ever want to do is have a substantive debate on the head up the ass positions that roll around inside that little pea sized brain of yours.

Look how this thread started. You were all over my claim that Biden lied but you had no real interest in debating that point. You dropped it and moved onto a new Kunt act.
    As you are proving. You are unwilling to look at anything objectively. Trump is right. Nothing else matters. Lil lyin Bob.

And BTW. I didn't say racism started with Trump. Under Obama it was much worse than prior to Obama. And under Trump it's gotten even worse if you can believe it.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The splc is a complete joke of an organisation that survives off of fear mongering

Going to refute any of the facts? Are they wrong?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

As you are proving. You are unwilling to look at anything objectively. Trump is right. Nothing else matters. Lil lyin Bob.

And BTW. I didn't say racism started with Trump. Under Obama it was much worse than prior to Obama. And under Trump it's gotten even worse if you can believe it.
    It hasn't gotten worse.

It's that one 'side' is calling bullshit on 8 years of political correctness.

Reparations...fuck. Antifa....fuck. Tearing down a fucking Kate Smith statue....fuck.....

https://www.philly.com/arts/kate-smith-racist-radio-address-flyers-statue-20190425.html
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You always know when Hondo is just flinging shit against the wall like a monkey because he has nothing when he starts denying things he was never accused of.

No one claimed you had said that racism started with Trump my straw man ass fucking Kunt of a friend. You were asked to support your claim that Trump has "allowed" people to be more vocal with their white supremacy. Of course because you pulled that claim squarely out of your twat you have no evidence to support that claim. I'm willing to look at all kinds of thing objectively Hondo but when you "evidence" that Trump has "allowed" white supremacist to be more vocal consists of a shooting in NZ I'm calling bullshit on your Kunt logic.

Word have meaning dumbfuck, to "allow" someone to do something has very specific meaning and just because you have your own Kunt based vocabulary that doesn't mean the rest of us share it with you.