Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden launches his campaign with a lie

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
As I predicted 6 months ago one of themes the Rats were going to use against Trump was that he was a racist and they were going to use Charlottesville in order to make their case. Claiming Trump was calling neo-Nazis ""fine people" is a lie. Trump was specifically talking about the the people who were protesting against the removal of all Confederate statues and the "fine people on both sides" referred to people on both sides of that issues.

But like the left's charge that Trump called all Mexicans rapists, this is another left-wing lie that's been repeated so many times it's now become an article of faith with the MSM/Rat party.

Comments

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019
    “Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    So where is Bidens quote? Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

I can't tell you how much it stings when a pathological liar claims I'm lying.

Are you saying that Biden didn't just claim that Trump was calling Neo-Nazis "fine people" Hondo?

Cue the Kunt act.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Is there a more ignorant poster than hondo who lives on a political message board but is completely incapable of using google or finding anything for himself?

Asking for link is not only 20 years out of date, even joking about asking for a link is well past 23 times being funny

I love people who use their own ignorance in order to call other people liars.

Anyone who follows the news on even a casual level knows that Biden announced his candidacy this morning and they've heard the reason he said he was getting into the race.

Hondo is either an ignorant dipshit, or he is the type of asswhole who asks for a link even when he knows what the other person said is accurate.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

I heard it thrice on a 20min drive.
    I don't listen to AM talk radio.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Is there a more ignorant poster than hondo who lives on a political message board but is completely incapable of using google or finding anything for himself?

Asking for link is not only 20 years out of date, even joking about asking for a link is well past 23 times being funny

I love people who use their own ignorance in order to call other people liars.

Anyone who follows the news on even a casual level knows that Biden announced his candidacy this morning and they've heard the reason he said he was getting into the race.

Hondo is either an ignorant dipshit, or he is the type of asswhole who asks for a link even when he knows what the other person said is accurate.
    So you don't want to post the quote. Ok!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,745
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

23,000,000 times removed.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Maybe you find an online community that gives a fuck what you think?
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

See?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

See?
    No.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo wears his ignorance as a badge of honor.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Hondo wears his ignorance as a badge of honor.

It's not ignorance. It's worse. It's intentional.
  • Options
    Is it really that difficult to post the quote? Wonder why you are post it.
  • Options
    Where is the lie Bob?

In Thursday's video, the former vice president pointed to the violent clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia in August of 2017 at a large white nationalist rally, Biden took aim at Trump’s response that “there were some very fine people on both sides.”

“With those words, the president of the United assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it," Biden charged. "And in that moment, I new the threat to this nation was unlike any I had seen in my lifetime. I wrote at the time that we’re in the battle for the soul of this nation. Well, that’s even more true today. We are in the battle for the soul of this nation."

Biden argued that "if we give Donald Trump eight years in the White House, he will forever and fundamentally alter the character of this nation, who we are, and I cannot stand by and watch that happen."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-officially-launches-2020-presidential-bid
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Wonder why you are lying dumbfuck.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Source?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

We? wonder why you keep posting Trump tweets. Must be a post it.