Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden launches his campaign with a lie

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Is it really that difficult to post the quote? Wonder why you are post it.

We? wonder why you keep posting Trump tweets. Must be a post it.

Maybe you find an online community that gives a fuck what you think?
    Why so angry pawz?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Where is the lie Bob?

In Thursday's video, the former vice president pointed to the violent clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia in August of 2017 at a large white nationalist rally, Biden took aim at Trump’s response that “there were some very fine people on both sides.”

“With those words, the president of the United assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it," Biden charged. "And in that moment, I new the threat to this nation was unlike any I had seen in my lifetime. I wrote at the time that we’re in the battle for the soul of this nation. Well, that’s even more true today. We are in the battle for the soul of this nation."

Biden argued that "if we give Donald Trump eight years in the White House, he will forever and fundamentally alter the character of this nation, who we are, and I cannot stand by and watch that happen."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-officially-launches-2020-presidential-bid

So you're both a pathological liar and a moron. I've already stated what Biden's lie was Hondo and I've also provided evidence that show why Biden's statement was a lie.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

Where is the lie Bob?

In Thursday's video, the former vice president pointed to the violent clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia in August of 2017 at a large white nationalist rally, Biden took aim at Trump’s response that “there were some very fine people on both sides.”

“With those words, the president of the United assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it," Biden charged. "And in that moment, I new the threat to this nation was unlike any I had seen in my lifetime. I wrote at the time that we’re in the battle for the soul of this nation. Well, that’s even more true today. We are in the battle for the soul of this nation."

Biden argued that "if we give Donald Trump eight years in the White House, he will forever and fundamentally alter the character of this nation, who we are, and I cannot stand by and watch that happen."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-officially-launches-2020-presidential-bid

Losing the right way POTD
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    You know you suck when you can't get an endorsement from Obozo! Guessing Joe isn't a completely committed commie.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-enters-white-house-race-without-obamas-endorsement
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,000
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Where is the lie Bob?

With those words, the president of the United assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it," Biden charged. "And in that moment, I new the threat to this nation was unlike any I had seen in my lifetime. I wrote at the time that we’re in the battle for the soul of this nation. Well, that’s even more true today. We are in the battle for the soul of this nation."

Um. there.
  • Options
    Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

Where is the lie Bob?

With those words, the president of the United assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it," Biden charged. "And in that moment, I new the threat to this nation was unlike any I had seen in my lifetime. I wrote at the time that we’re in the battle for the soul of this nation. Well, that’s even more true today. We are in the battle for the soul of this nation."

Um. there.
    Isn't the basis is making America great again changing the character of this nation?

It's sad you guys can't see what Biden is talking about.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,452
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hondo loves being lied to
  • Options

Signed,
    Devoted Trump supporter.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Signed,
    Devoted Trump supporter.
    I don't spend page after page repeating and defending his lies over and over again but still
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Signed,
    Devoted Trump supporter.
    I don't spend page after page repeating and defending his lies over and over again but still
    Right. You just act butthurt when I post his lies.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Signed,
    Devoted Trump supporter.
    No I don't

You're struggling

And a pathological liar

Sad
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Signed,
    Devoted Trump supporter.
    No I don't

You're struggling

And a pathological liar

Sad
    Embarrassing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

Where is the lie Bob?

Um. there.
    Isn't the basis is making America great again changing the character of this nation?

It's sad you guys can't see what Biden is talking about.
    Poof. And just like that Hondo the pathological liar no longer has any interest in discussing Biden's lie. What's sad is that on an anonymous message board you're too big a fucking Kunt to make clear declarative statements and arguments for fear that you'll be exposed for the lying dumbfuck you are if you do.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Biden launches his campaign with a lie and Hondo swallows like a bitch. All is right in the Universe.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Signed,
    Devoted Trump supporter.
    No I don't

You're struggling

And a pathological liar

Sad
    Embarrassing.
    Yes, you are.

• Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Signed,
    Devoted Trump supporter.
    No I don't

You're struggling

And a pathological liar

Sad
    Embarrassing.
    Yes, you are.

Why so angry?
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

So where is Bidens quote? Lil lyin Bob.

I heard it thrice on a 20min drive.
    I don't listen to AM talk radio.
    ...or FM radio, or watch the news. Hondo gets his talking points emailed to him.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2019
    How lacking in self awareness do you have to be to be Daddy supporter while complaining about the supposed dishonesty of others?