Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Eh it’s basketball not football lol
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hameir was the same as Naz. He was thinking of reclassifying into 2018, but ended up sticking in 2017. Quite a bit different than having a 17 year old on the roster. Only the elite talents end up actually coming in a year early. Grant and Holt aren't elite.
  • Options

Hameir was the same as Naz. He was thinking of reclassifying into 2018, but ended up sticking in 2017. Quite a bit different than having a 17 year old on the roster. Only the elite talents end up actually coming in a year early. Grant and Holt aren't elite.

They would most likely redshirt. Just get em in early.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So put them on scholarship an extra year?

Interesting strategy. If you believe strongly enough in your player development and/or strength program it might be worthwhile.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Interesting strategy. If you believe strongly enough in your player development and/or strength program it might be worthwhile.
    The assumption is we already struck out on everyone else and have the extra scholarship
  • Options

dnc said:

The assumption is we already struck out on everyone else and have the extra scholarship
    Like I said earlier, we're clearly desperate.
  • Options
    I got word that we are punting. We are leading for a bunch of legit guys in 2021 tho. Watso, Paolo, Hickman, Holt, and Nowell. Gunna swing for the fences with Kuminga. I can see why. They already have enough pieces for 2020 season and they aren’t getting any impact freshmen at this point.
  • Options
    dnc said:

My friend’s dad, who coaches a player Hop is recruiting, talked to Hop and he said duke wants Paolo to reclassify but Cade Cunningham hit him up and said he should reclassify and go to UW with him instead.

It doesn't matter if Cade wants to come to UW, his parents aren't sending him to play for someone who doesn't employ his brother.
    Bump
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So are they going to be taking like 6 scholarships in 2021? Hopefully they get 1 transfer to hedge their bets.

• Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170

I got word that we are punting. We are leading for a bunch of legit guys in 2021 tho. Watso, Paolo, Hickman, Holt, and Nowell. Gunna swing for the fences with Kuminga. I can see why. They already have enough pieces for 2020 season and they aren’t getting any impact freshmen at this point.

This seems like a really bad idea. Are we just going to roll with 8 or 9 scholarships next season? They must be planning on hitting the spring signing period hard or looking for some transfers after the season.
  • Options

So I’ve heard that Daishen Nix might reclass to 2019. We have an open spot at PG for the majority of the season. Would be huge.

Not going to happen but Nix and Green could play together rather easily.

Green
    Nix
    Carter
    McDaniels
    Stewart

That's four five stars (though Nix probably gets bumped down to a four if he reclassifies) and Naz.

Not going to happen but fun to jo about.
    At that point they’d start Bey over Naz just for shooting purposes
    Maybe. I have a feeling Naz is going to put in serious work on his shot this offseason so he can go pro.
    BUMP
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

So I’ve heard that Daishen Nix might reclass to 2019. We have an open spot at PG for the majority of the season. Would be huge.

Green
    Nix
    Carter
    McDaniels
    Stewart

That's four five stars (though Nix probably gets bumped down to a four if he reclassifies) and Naz.

Maybe. I have a feeling Naz is going to put in serious work on his shot this offseason so he can go pro.
    BUMP
    have some decency fucker, at least login with your alt and bump like real keyboard warrior
  • Options
    Too shakey as a ball handler and turnovers rn. He could be a lottery pick as a SR. Buddy Hield track for Naz imo.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FirePete said:

dnc said:

Green
    Nix
    Carter
    McDaniels
    Stewart

BUMP
    have some decency fucker, at least login with your alt and bump like real keyboard warrior
    FUCK OFF
    We beat baylor...time doog IDGAF
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    This team should still have nowell to take attention away from naz so he'd come back hth
  • Options
    We had 10 blocks wtf. Jaden had 5 i think. Monster. #1 pick...
This discussion has been closed.