Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting

Comments

• Options
    GayThoughtsGayThoughts Member Posts: 433
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Is it Taitz and Munson or bust at this point? I know Brooks transferring in takes a little sting off things, still can’t help but be a little disappointed with how good of a west coast class it was this year.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Is it Taitz and Munson or bust at this point? I know Brooks transferring in takes a little sting off things, still can’t help but be a little disappointed with how good of a west coast class it was this year.

Taitz looks like Stanford or us and Munson looks like us or San Diego. We have a shot at Cunningham...

Beauchamp not being able to qualify choosing to prepare for the NBA sort of fucked up this class.
    Agree with all this except Cunningham. I think *he* thinks we have a shot with him which is why others do but I don't think he really has a choice where he is going to go.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Taitz looks like Stanford or us and Munson looks like us or San Diego. We have a shot at Cunningham...

Beauchamp not being able to qualify choosing to prepare for the NBA sort of fucked up this class.
    Interested to see how this plays out, but I think Beauchamp is fucking stupid for going this route.

Why not play overseas for a year and get paid if you wanna skip college?
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Interested to see how this plays out, but I think Beauchamp is fucking stupid for going this route.

Would have made a lot more sense than getting sold on some program with zero track record..
  • Options

This. He’ll be overseas in two years anyway, I don’t really see him getting drafted.
  • Options

This. He’ll be overseas in two years anyway, I don’t really see him getting drafted.
    If he played in college or overseas i could see him getting drafted, he would play well in either and the exposure would only be a benefit. Being hidden away from competition for a year isnt going to help. It worked for Mitchell Robinson under totally different circumstances i suppose, but he went in the 2nd rd at 7'1".. realistically, he probably should have been a lottery pick.
  • Options
    Domicillo said:
    Not too surprised, we werent in on his latest batch of in-home visits. We'll have 2 spots after Sorn gets a scholly. I'm leaning towards Munson ending up at San Diego when he announces Wednesday, i think we may have dropped him.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    can't wait for the basketball season to start. at least UW has one decent coach on the payroll
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2019

Domicillo said:
    Not too surprised, we werent in on his latest batch of in-home visits. We'll have 2 spots after Sorn gets a scholly. I'm leaning towards Munson ending up at San Diego when he announces Wednesday, i think we may have dropped him.
    Is Sorn getting on scholarship for sure going to happen? Also if we miss out on Cunningham are there fall back options? Or do they not want to tie in another scholarship given how the 2021 in state class is looking?
  • Options

Domicillo said:
    Is Sorn getting on scholarship for sure going to happen? Also if we miss out on Cunningham are there fall back options? Or do they not want to tie in another scholarship given how the 2021 in state class is looking?
    When he signed there was talk of him getting a scholarship after his 2nd season assuming he was still on the team. That would leave 2 spots with another 3 opening for 2021. I'm not aware of anyone else that we're recruiting for 2020. Though, if we get Cunningham somehow, I think there's a possibility that Paolo could change his mind about reclassifying...

Luckily the 2021 class is strong in-state.

• Options
    Munson committed to Pepperdine
  • Options
    Evan Daniels crystalballed Cunningham to Kentucky. He waits till it’s pretty set in stone to dip his balls in the crystal. Bad as it is for Udub, at least we’re not Okie Lite
This discussion has been closed.