Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL NFL Draft Super Thread

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If MMFG is the last Husky picked in the draft, I'm going to burn something down. NFL GMs are fucking stupid. WATCH THE GODDAMNED FILM!
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

If MMFG is the last Husky picked in the draft, I'm going to burn something down. NFL GMs are fucking stupid. WATCH THE GODDAMNED FILM!

Yeah, is Gaskin at the very least comparable to Phillip Lindsay?

Damn right.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,804
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    That's my boy! Never was a Rams fan but that changed today!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Gladstone said:
    @creepycoug both your teams sucks. Way to hatch you wagon to shit teams
    That's a lot of smack for a late 1 and a handful of second rounders.

Act like you've been there son.

And let's catch up in a few years and see who's doing what in the League.
    I don’t live in the past like dumb fucks here and beat my chest about 84 or 91. What have you done in the past 3 years. Ya must forgotten CFB didn’t start till 2016
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Gladstone said:

Take the L. Oregon is getting their asses whooped by UW in the draft and did last year too and the year before that as well. Oregon is drowning in mediocrity. The sooner you come out of your denial the better.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    Founders Club

The Stache is headed to snow-free Jacksonville.

The earliest recorded instance of snow in Florida occurred in 1774; being unaccustomed to snow, some Jacksonville residents called it "extraordinary white rain." The first White Christmas in northeastern Florida's history resulted from a snow event that occurred on December 23, 1989.
  • Options
    Hmmm, was Gaskin hurt and no one knew about it except for the NFL scouts? Or does he have too much mileage?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

I don’t live in the past like dumb fucks here and beat my chest about 84 or 91. What have you done in the past 3 years. Ya must forgotten CFB didn’t start till 2016
    Creep is a stuck in the past doog.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Hate to say I told you so but I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO! Who am I kidding? I love saying it. Gaskin was a great college player but is not coveted by the NFL. Every draft eligible RB under the sun is getting drafted before him. The NFL wants big backs (215+ pounds). That's what works at the highest level of football both in the NFL and in college. And if you're not a big back you better have elite speed. Gaskin has neither the size or speed the NFL is looking for. That's the reality and what I've been saying for years. Sorry not sorry for being objective. Gaskin's a Husky legend and that's great. But he is and remains a 3-star talent who outperformed his ranking in college but still doesn't have the talent level the NFL covets. Best of luck to him trying to make a roster.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I haven't watched the film on Travis Homer but i know hes not MMFG.
  • Options
    Gwad said:

I guess you know more than all 32 GM's who keep drafting RB after RB over Gaskin.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    Founders Club

Gwad said:

I guess you know more than all 32 GM's who keep drafting RB after RB over Gaskin.
    Doug Baldwin went undrafted. I see Gaskin as the RB equivalent.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Gwad said:

Doug Baldwin went undrafted. I see Gaskin as the RB equivalent.
    Sure. But Doug Baldwin's not an elite NFL talent either. He overcame his talent deficiency because of his intelligence, grit, determination, competitiveness, consistency and all the other try hard shit that allows a guy like that to have an NFL career. People have been shitting on me for the longest because I told the truth and said Gaskin is not a coveted NFL talent. MMFG might be the greatest heady, reliable, less physically talented try-hard we've ever had. That's reality.
  • Options

Hate to say I told you so but I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO! Who am I kidding? I love saying it. Gaskin was a great college player but is not coveted by the NFL. Every draft eligible RB under the sun is getting drafted before him. The NFL wants big backs (215+ pounds). That's what works at the highest level of football both in the NFL and in college. And if you're not a big back you better have elite speed. Gaskin has neither the size or speed the NFL is looking for. That's the reality and what I've been saying for years. Sorry not sorry for being objective. Gaskin's a Husky legend and that's great. But he is and remains a 3-star talent who outperformed his ranking in college but still doesn't have the talent level the NFL covets. Best of luck to him trying to make a roster.

Sounds like Phillip Lindsay.

So, you think that Lindsay way better than Gaskin or is much more suited to the NFL?