Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bernie is an unprincipled mandarin

123457»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

I, too, am poor and winey (and occasionally beery)

Edit: to keep on subject of this thread - I am also unprincipled

Hondo won’t answer the question Re: his Roth. Is a anyone surprised. Ignorant AND a liar. Abundance
    Hondo is the worst of at least two or three worlds. A lying moron with a really big mouth.

I have a Roth and I also 401K which I max out on each year. My only regret is that like most, I didn't start contributing to it earlier. Unlike Hondo, I don't think anyone else should be paying for my retirement or my healthcare and I save accordingly. Could I take the family on a two week vacation to Hawaii? Yeah, but I'm not going to do it. I'd rather use that money to invest, fix up my house and save for college for my 3 kids.

Hondo being the liberal piece of shit he is feels that I should pay more taxes so that I can subsidies parasites like him who want others to pay for his healthcare and retirement.
    Hondo claims he makes to much to fund a Roth. He doesn’t. No one does. He won’t answer to his ignorance. But he wanted to be a big shot acting like he exceeded the Roth income levels because he makes so much. Only to find out he lives beyond his means and doesn’t know how Roth’s work. Then he disappeared as usual.
    That first sentence is either ignorance or a lie from you. Yes a Roth is income limited, after a certain income, you can't put anything into a Roth IRA. I also just found out that they changed the rules on traditional IRA. I'm still trying to figure it out, so I'm glad we had this discussion. Apparently, if you have a retirement plan at work, a traditional IRA deduction gets phased out as well. I haven't gone back to my 17 return to check it and I haven't filed 18 yet.

And I chuckle at "he disappears a usual". Lol it was Friday night shitdick.
    They “charged the rules” years ago you fucking idiot. A Roth is effectively not income limited. You brag about how much you make only to find out you don’t have a decent accountant and are too poor to fund your retirement opportunities.
    A normal Roth IRA is income limited. You can do a backdoor Roth IRA.
    Glad you finally googled it. Idiot. They are the same Roth though. There is not a type of Roth called a back door Roth. It’s simply the method you contribute to the account which, in practice removes all income restrictions. So when you said you couldn’t contribute to a Roth you were either stupid or lying. Maybe both.
    Lol nice victory lap. And yes like I said, I am not maxing out all my options so I haven't explored everything. That is interesting and I might have to look into that. Although I'm in the tax bracket where I'm better to not do Roth, and set something up through my business.
    Brag to us all again about how your maxing out your 401k and make too much to contribute to a Roth. Dumbfuck.

You can do an Roth and set something up through your business. Both. But you probably can’t afford it.

So you’re not a CPA?
    I am a CPA and I spend the money I don't put into 401k and IRA (but I might need to rethink that part). Well I have a couple investments outside of 401k under section 1202. But I might not see anything on either of those.
    Lol. A CPA who didn’t know about getting around Roth limits. Hopefully you don’t advise people on taxes. Holy shit. This is comedy gold.
    I don't advise people on taxes. I don't even do my own taxes. The best part about your comments...... You are the idiot that thinks CPAs mostly do taxes. You see Mike, you don't even need a CPA to do taxes. However you need a CPA to do audits, which is what I do. Well I do a bunch of stuff, but tax planning isn't one of them.
    Lol. I’m well aware of what CPAs do. And you bragging about making so much money that you max out your 401k and can’t contribute to a Roth is hilarious. You need a better tax preparer, because the one you have seems as dumb as you.
    It's hilarious that I spend my money and invest in things other than 401k/IRAs? Ok! It's actually hilarious that you are playing Rich guy but don't consider people can invest in other ways outside of IRAs. Look up section 1202.
    What’s hilarious is you bragging about maxing out your 401k and not being able to fund a Roth, only to find out you have no clue about Roth contribution and being to poor to fully fund your retirement accounts because you spend your money, I don’t need to look up section 1202 because I use it (Unlike you having to google Roth’s). You act like 1202 is some kind of mystery secret. It’s not. It’s common knowledge. Fuck face.
    Ok Mike. Then explain to me in your words what 1202 does.
    I have twice used the exclusion on gains I realized form a C corp my uncle was the CEO of. And you’re a fucking idiot.
    I call bullshit but whatever.
    Yeah, whatever.... lol. Take the L and move along. This was an ass kicking in front of everyone. You’re probably too stupid to be embarrassed.
    Take the L? You are funny little man. Yes Mike. I live my life, spend my money, have fun. And don't know every IRS rule. Wow, you got me. So embarrassing.
    Still going here? Tell me more about how you are maxing out your 401k but make too much for a Roth. Mr CPA.

If your have to chose between saving and spending to “live your life” that’s fine until you start bragging about being a big shot. You’re pathetic. And yes. I exposed you. You dumb Fuck head.
    Bragging about being a big shot? Haha no. Why so angry?
    Hi. Your words. Embarrassing

“However I'm able to max my 401k, max my IRA (can't do Roth), go on a week long vacation every year (this year cruise to Belize), and get a new car every 3 years. ”
    That was a response to someone else Ava bagging on Bob.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

Hondo won’t answer the question Re: his Roth. Is a anyone surprised. Ignorant AND a liar. Abundance
    Hondo is the worst of at least two or three worlds. A lying moron with a really big mouth.

I have a Roth and I also 401K which I max out on each year. My only regret is that like most, I didn't start contributing to it earlier. Unlike Hondo, I don't think anyone else should be paying for my retirement or my healthcare and I save accordingly. Could I take the family on a two week vacation to Hawaii? Yeah, but I'm not going to do it. I'd rather use that money to invest, fix up my house and save for college for my 3 kids.

Hondo being the liberal piece of shit he is feels that I should pay more taxes so that I can subsidies parasites like him who want others to pay for his healthcare and retirement.
    Hondo claims he makes to much to fund a Roth. He doesn’t. No one does. He won’t answer to his ignorance. But he wanted to be a big shot acting like he exceeded the Roth income levels because he makes so much. Only to find out he lives beyond his means and doesn’t know how Roth’s work. Then he disappeared as usual.
    That first sentence is either ignorance or a lie from you. Yes a Roth is income limited, after a certain income, you can't put anything into a Roth IRA. I also just found out that they changed the rules on traditional IRA. I'm still trying to figure it out, so I'm glad we had this discussion. Apparently, if you have a retirement plan at work, a traditional IRA deduction gets phased out as well. I haven't gone back to my 17 return to check it and I haven't filed 18 yet.

They “charged the rules” years ago you fucking idiot. A Roth is effectively not income limited. You brag about how much you make only to find out you don’t have a decent accountant and are too poor to fund your retirement opportunities.
    Glad you finally googled it. Idiot. They are the same Roth though. There is not a type of Roth called a back door Roth. It’s simply the method you contribute to the account which, in practice removes all income restrictions. So when you said you couldn’t contribute to a Roth you were either stupid or lying. Maybe both.
    Lol nice victory lap. And yes like I said, I am not maxing out all my options so I haven't explored everything. That is interesting and I might have to look into that. Although I'm in the tax bracket where I'm better to not do Roth, and set something up through my business.
    Brag to us all again about how your maxing out your 401k and make too much to contribute to a Roth. Dumbfuck.

You can do an Roth and set something up through your business. Both. But you probably can’t afford it.

So you’re not a CPA?
    I am a CPA and I spend the money I don't put into 401k and IRA (but I might need to rethink that part). Well I have a couple investments outside of 401k under section 1202. But I might not see anything on either of those.
    Lol. A CPA who didn’t know about getting around Roth limits. Hopefully you don’t advise people on taxes. Holy shit. This is comedy gold.
    I don't advise people on taxes. I don't even do my own taxes. The best part about your comments...... You are the idiot that thinks CPAs mostly do taxes. You see Mike, you don't even need a CPA to do taxes. However you need a CPA to do audits, which is what I do. Well I do a bunch of stuff, but tax planning isn't one of them.
    Lol. I’m well aware of what CPAs do. And you bragging about making so much money that you max out your 401k and can’t contribute to a Roth is hilarious. You need a better tax preparer, because the one you have seems as dumb as you.
    It's hilarious that I spend my money and invest in things other than 401k/IRAs? Ok! It's actually hilarious that you are playing Rich guy but don't consider people can invest in other ways outside of IRAs. Look up section 1202.
    What’s hilarious is you bragging about maxing out your 401k and not being able to fund a Roth, only to find out you have no clue about Roth contribution and being to poor to fully fund your retirement accounts because you spend your money, I don’t need to look up section 1202 because I use it (Unlike you having to google Roth’s). You act like 1202 is some kind of mystery secret. It’s not. It’s common knowledge. Fuck face.
    I have twice used the exclusion on gains I realized form a C corp my uncle was the CEO of. And you’re a fucking idiot.
    Yeah, whatever.... lol. Take the L and move along. This was an ass kicking in front of everyone. You’re probably too stupid to be embarrassed.
    Take the L? You are funny little man. Yes Mike. I live my life, spend my money, have fun. And don't know every IRS rule. Wow, you got me. So embarrassing.
    Still going here? Tell me more about how you are maxing out your 401k but make too much for a Roth. Mr CPA.

If your have to chose between saving and spending to “live your life” that’s fine until you start bragging about being a big shot. You’re pathetic. And yes. I exposed you. You dumb Fuck head.

“However I'm able to max my 401k, max my IRA (can't do Roth), go on a week long vacation every year (this year cruise to Belize), and get a new car every 3 years. ”
    You’re still here? JFC. Pathetic
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

So you’re not a CPA?

Yet you respond to each of my posts little man.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

I maintained throughout 2016 that I hated Bernie's politics but respected his character. I appreciated that he was an honest communist unlike most on the left and believed he was someone who would do what he said he would do which I respected, even if I didn't want what he said to be accomplished.

Fuck me was I wrong.

Blackeye for @dnc IMO.

#SMOD2020

This Duck gets it.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

So you’re not a CPA?

Yet you responded to me.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,578
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo,

I'm not even gonna bother going back pointing out your burger joint comments located in Bozeman.

Your back and forth with Damone is so absurd you are going to extreme lengths to troll. Bye bye.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Hondo,

I'm not even gonna bother going back pointing out your burger joint comments located in Bozeman.

Your back and forth with Damone is so absurd you are going to extreme lengths to troll. Bye bye.

Nope. No burger joint in Bozeman. All I've said is fast food place in Montana. Which is true, not trolling. And I am a CPA as well.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

So you’re not a CPA?

Yet you responded to me.
    Why so angry Mike?

Do you wish you were a little bit taller? Do you wish you were a baller? Do you wish you had a girl who looked good, you could call her? How about a rabbit in a hat with a bat, a six fo Impala?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

So you’re not a CPA?

Yet you responded to me.
    Why so angry Mike?

Do you wish you were a little bit taller? Do you wish you were a baller? Do you wish you had a girl who looked good, you could call her? How about a rabbit in a hat with a bat, a six fo Impala?
    Tell us more big shot.

“However I'm able to max my 401k, max my IRA (can't do Roth), go on a week long vacation every year (this year cruise to Belize), and get a new car every 3 years”
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,578
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

Hondo,

Nope. No burger joint in Bozeman. All I've said is fast food place in Montana. Which is true, not trolling. And I am a CPA as well.
    Hondo, in case you missed it.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/58494/hondo-says-he-never-said-it#latest
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

So you’re not a CPA?

Yet you responded to me.
    Why so angry Mike?

Tell us more big shot.

“However I'm able to max my 401k, max my IRA (can't do Roth), go on a week long vacation every year (this year cruise to Belize), and get a new car every 3 years”
    Your obsession is noted.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

So you’re not a CPA?

Yet you responded to me.
    Why so angry Mike?

Tell us more big shot.

Your obsession is noted.
    And you keep responding. Mr Big Shot
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

SFGbob said:

He also talks about taking the cap off of Social Security taxes, so that we can give more money to retirees.

There are people I know who are my age who make more money than I make, some make less but they have little to no money saved for their retirement. Many of these people have been on fabulous family vacations, and many of them drive really nice cars, far nicer than any car I've owned, yet they've saved next to nothing for their retirement years.

Why the fuck should I have to pay more in SS taxes so that I can subsidize these people? I've intentionally never purchased a new car. Every car I've owned I've driven for at least 10 years, some of them longer. I had a 4Runner that finally had to get rid of that I had for 20 years, as a family we haven't done the weeks long vacation to Hawaii or Europe because it's too damn expensive to take a family of 5 on that kind of vacation and I'd rather put that money toward my retirement and the kids college.

So why is it that people like me, who have done without and saved are going to punished in order to subsidize the people who didn't save? Fuck that and fuck Bernie.

You need to live a little Bob. The more you leave behind for the grandkids the more blow they do.

Do them a favor and take them to Disneyland land. Fairy dust now or angel dust later is the same price.
    I want the last check I write to bounce.
    Just like all the others, I'm sure.