Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ASK PUP

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

Sky summer runs are great fun. I haven't caught one in years, but I did bonk quite a few of them back in the day. Summer steelhead fishing just kicks ass.

You should load up the special van and boat and take pumpy out for a day of fishing.

Dflea, Pumpy and the HondoBros....
    I've talked politics with @dflea for hours in a truck. He's a tuff logging camp liberal. No HondoBro.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Sky summer runs are great fun. I haven't caught one in years, but I did bonk quite a few of them back in the day. Summer steelhead fishing just kicks ass.

You should load up the special van and boat and take pumpy out for a day of fishing.

You're not a goddamn looney now, boy. You're a fisherman!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

GOAT. The kind of guy you’d want to take Pumpy fishing (1-way)
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What a speshul day, Pumpy swinging his little 4" pink worm at Cable on June 1. Wow! DaFlea won't be able to see over the willow bushes because runoff will be in full force, and Ol' Yeller will be twice the size of Flea but unable to cast because.....well......flyfisherman......Doomed.gif
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dannarc said:

What a speshul day, Pumpy swinging his little 4" pink worm at Cable on June 1. Wow! DaFlea won't be able to see over the willow bushes because runoff will be in full force, and Ol' Yeller will be twice the size of Flea but unable to cast because.....well......flyfisherman......Doomed.gif

I heard there will be scotch, so.......................
    I'll be the drunk on the gravel pit side in a faded out '92 Husky jacket.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dannarc said:

Pump dont swing pink worm. He's the only one in a drift boat in cable (personal boat launch) green Lavrow (steelhead image on bow). You've prolly seen him and were envious. "How did he get a boat up here and I wish I wasnt stuck on the bank". Btw, pup pulls top secret plugs up there right through you bank faggies
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dannarc said:

Pump dont swing pink worm. He's the only one in a drift boat in cable (personal boat launch) green Lavrow (steelhead image on bow). You've prolly seen him and were envious. "How did he get a boat up here and I wish I wasnt stuck on the bank". Btw, pup pulls top secret plugs up there right through you bank faggies
    Yeah, but all us bank faggies get the hot chicks.

I love that movie so much (book too) and I don't fish.
  • Options

dannarc said:

Yella...Pup spent half the year with single and double hand spey off banks...dont misunderstand me. Just not on main stem. Pup owned south fork for many years...when 1200 steel made it over sunset. And his presentations all personally hand tied. His spey flies ALWAYS had lots of purple...and gold flash
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,308
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dannarc said:

Yella...Pup spent half the year with single and double hand spey off banks...dont misunderstand me. Just not on main stem. Pup owned south fork for many years...when 1200 steel made it over sunset. And his presentations all personally hand tied. His spey flies ALWAYS had lots of purple...and gold flash
    But what about black? And white? Did any have American flag block Ws?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dannarc said:

I'd like to invest in a center-pin rig at some point, but for now I'm stuck with my 10 ft 8 weight fly rod. I need to borrow some of the Pumpy special painted beads for dead drift presentations.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Center'pins are the shiiiiiiit yellow. Fun as hell. Amazing how much line they can take up with one flick of wrist . Edit. My buddy from Alaska showed it to me on Methow , takes a half of day to figure out is all But well worth purchase.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dannarc said:

I love that movie so much (book too) and I don't fish.
    I fished the Big Blackfoot once and was haunted by its waters. Didn't stop at Hondo Burger Shack on the way tho.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Hey @puppylove_sugarsteel, what does a good Christian like yourself do on Easter?

After a long prayer, We eat a hammed venison roast, much better than swine (a filthy animal according to my race) , and the usual fixens...Green been casserole, mashed taters, milk and after scotch...then the haagendas chocolate. It's so damned good Baze.

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!
    All but our fittest were exterminated. Everyone left in the tribe has three digit IQs. He can't be one of us unless he is some goy half breed.
    What does the Torah tell us about butt stuff?
    Be careful. The real reason we have matzah is to avoid yeast infections.
    You'd know about yeast infections mad. My high school girlfriends got them, wife got them, friends wives got them, friends of friends girlfriends and wives got them...see a pattern? And you're getting them? Maybe you should change handle? I think you know what to.
    Are you accusing me of sleeping with all the women in town? Is that supposed to be a burn?
    No mad, I'm saying you dont hike your leg to piss
    In your dreams
    Boy you've been busy Damone. Guess Pup kinda got under your skin Haha? Easy, you acted like this the last time Pup broke you down and u disappeared for 3 years for therapy. That bed at Fairfax is full. Back to western states I guess. Maybe theyll put you in double-room with your 'weirdo' mommy
    I know of some charities that take people like you out fishing and things. Of course you don’t really do it, they just do it all for you and clap when they pretend you caught a fish. It’s like when they let retards score touchdowns at the spring game. Not a dry eye in the pumpy ward of the institution.
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Hey @puppylove_sugarsteel, what does a good Christian like yourself do on Easter?

After a long prayer, We eat a hammed venison roast, much better than swine (a filthy animal according to my race) , and the usual fixens...Green been casserole, mashed taters, milk and after scotch...then the haagendas chocolate. It's so damned good Baze.

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!
    All but our fittest were exterminated. Everyone left in the tribe has three digit IQs. He can't be one of us unless he is some goy half breed.
    What does the Torah tell us about butt stuff?
    Be careful. The real reason we have matzah is to avoid yeast infections.
    You'd know about yeast infections mad. My high school girlfriends got them, wife got them, friends wives got them, friends of friends girlfriends and wives got them...see a pattern? And you're getting them? Maybe you should change handle? I think you know what to.
    Are you accusing me of sleeping with all the women in town? Is that supposed to be a burn?
    No mad, I'm saying you dont hike your leg to piss
    In your dreams
    Boy you've been busy Damone. Guess Pup kinda got under your skin Haha? Easy, you acted like this the last time Pup broke you down and u disappeared for 3 years for therapy. That bed at Fairfax is full. Back to western states I guess. Maybe theyll put you in double-room with your 'weirdo' mommy
    I know of some charities that take people like you out fishing and things. Of course you don’t really do it, they just do it all for you and clap when they pretend you caught a fish. It’s like when they let retards score touchdowns at the spring game. Not a dry eye in the pumpy ward of the institution.
    Yawn. Jeez Damone, you'd think people get wiser with age..I digress. Sadly you too, but in a different meaning of the word. You're a bright one Bulb