Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ASK PUP

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

Hi pup, longtime lurker here who never reads your shit - what do you prefer, Mormon broads after a loss, or Mormon broads after a win?

I'll take your answer off-air;)

Yer missing out

5/5
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I like UW by a late FG. But as i said in Spring, dont be surprised if we lose in Provo, will be a squeaker, to which u gatorz, and everyone else laughed heavily. Pretty accurate prediction i'd say. (And that was b4 i knew how good zach taylor was...he's very good)
  • Options
    "Ask Pup" is in Stalins hands...Pinko's dont like other's taking away the spotlight so i doubt it will ever happen. Pup's interest has faded a bit though anyway. Not here enough anyway.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

"Ask Pup" is in Stalins hands...Pinko's dont like other's taking away the spotlight so i doubt it will ever happen. Pup's interest has faded a bit though anyway. Not here enough anyway.

• Options
    edited September 2019

Retired at 40

lol

People who cant generally think that Billy. You dont have to retire to enjoy life though. Make the most of every minute. My pappy gave me wise words once. When you leave work flip the metaphorical retirement switch. You're basically retired 16 hours out of every day. Retirement just allows you 8 extra hours a day. Remember that.

While I'm retired I just drive 140mph a few extra days a week, fly my super cub for Wrangle sheep a few extra weeks a year, take the Leer to Husky games without having to worry about balance sheets on Monday mornings now and so on. My life hasnt changed that much. Retirement gets boring.

But I stay busy in markets, mostly commodities now for fun, so I tell myself I have a job. You understand. Keep on truckin Billy. You'll get there. And as I dawg fan i respect you as much or more than anyone here. I've never put you in the Dickhead category like Race, if that means anything. Always liked you, but you kinda bent fuckstank there for awhile. Hopefully you stay true to the old husky guard. That's up to you

What happened to billy? Btw, if that dude would just cut back off to match sides, grew out a few inches, added a little color, aviators, he"d have cool hair and a good look. Pup could get him ass in a a month. I'd show him how to dress as well. He'd get ass. Sorry Nacho, youre beyond help:(
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Shut the fuck up about the fucking church pup. Jesus. Get back on the meds already

Fuck cuntslice, I'll talk about anything. Hopefully husky football. Let's do that! Problem is nobody cares. Mid spring and zero football talk. I'd prefer that. ASK fucking pup about spring ball and I'll tell you a hell of a lot more than fetters or the corrupt cathothic church. But I'll go in any direction , dont really care. Prefer football though
    I’m sorry Pup. You’re right. We should focus on football.

Who will step up as the top receiver for the Huskies?

Sixth date. I should totally wait for the sixth date. Make the guy earn it.
    Fuller, Baccelia...my bet is on Bynum and Ozzy of the younger guys. As stated the last 18 years. This teams needs a possession Whitey. Osborne will be there this year on 3rd and 8. Fuller and Baccelia are going to be very good... Dont worry about WR. TE will move chains. One will require double teams at times...he's that good. Will free up fuller
    Pup?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    I need that crazy weirdo back in my life
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,839
    Founders Club

My huge ego just wasn't willing to share the spotlight with pup
    Thanks Taft!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club

I like UW by a late FG. But as i said in Spring, dont be surprised if we lose in Provo, will be a squeaker, to which u gatorz, and everyone else laughed heavily. Pretty accurate prediction i'd say. (And that was b4 i knew how good zach taylor was...he's very good)

When I pointed out to Pup that he predicted a UW loss at BYU, he said I was full of shit. Too bad I'm only finding this post now.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,434

When I pointed out to Pup that he predicted a UW loss at BYU, he said I was full of shit. Too bad I'm only finding this post now.
    I like how Pup predicted a FG win (but also don't be surprised with a loss!), everyone laughed at him, and UW won 45-19
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,452
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I’m just now reading this thread for the first time. .999 fine gold

Feces, you worthless cunt; where have you been all these years?
    I go on sabbaticals from time to time, especially during the off-season. I don’t really give a shit about spring ball most of the time, which was when this thread originated.