Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ASK PUP

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,237
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
What's your real question yella? Pup has never ducked any question...ever. Ask and yee shall receive. But please, make it coherent. Pup is obviously the only one here besides Race Bannon to make predictions, but the ONLY one open to any questions, predictions, honest and most importantly FUCKING OBJECTIVE analysis on husky football, or college football in general.

Nobody compares with Pup's wealth of knowledge on the power 5, nobody! Steel2 knows his shit, more than anyone but Pup, but he's busy as hell. As a premier RE agent he doesnt have a lot of time to post here. As Pup was retired at the ripe old age of 40, he has all day

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Just shush hole dipshit. Nobody takes you serious about husky football...now you've established yourself as a hack in another sport
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019

Just shush hole dipshit. Nobody takes you serious about husky football...now you've established yourself as a hack in another sport

Baze you just dont bring much. Pup, in all his handles, has been the most recognized husky football source on these boards for 22 years. You? 3 months. Do the fucking math. Sometimes I feel compelled to remind dipshit newfish like you
  • Options
    Question 1: Mostly white of course (meaning I still could be a black man with bleached golden locks with a straight iron)

Question 2: Steel2 2 is an excellent golfer. Pup? 90 on a good day. But I look damn good playing bogey golf
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,888
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Free Pub!

Free Pub!

Wrong thread yells. Slooooow down
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,237
    Swaye's Wigwam

Question 1: Mostly white of course (meaning I still could be a black man with bleached golden locks with a straight iron)

Question 2: Steel2 2 is an excellent golfer. Pup? 90 on a good day. But I look damn good playing bogey golf

This is why people have a hard time taking you seriously and I have a hard time not posting a photo of wheel chair golfers
  • Options
    edited April 2019

This is why people have a hard time taking you seriously and I have a hard time not posting a photo of wheel chair golfers
    Race, u just just dont have the brain capacity to post anything else. Oh, and the board has rules. Ask Pup, about how to deal with women. Maybe I could help get u laid for the 2nd time. Seriously Race, try not to be a deuche for once in your life. Let your IQ stand on it's own merits.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Race, u just just dont have the brain capacity to post anything else.
    PurpleJ said:

I already came up with this idea years ago when we had a front page and pup bitched out like he always does.

Dear Pup,

How many infections have you had from eating ass.

Love,

J

Uh..no you didnt. Why would I turn that down dummy?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I already came up with this idea years ago when we had a front page and pup bitched out like he always does.

Dear Pup,

Love,

J

Uh..no you didnt.
    Why so defensive?
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Dear Pup,

Love,

J

Uh..no you didnt.

Hi Pup! Big time fan of yours. There’s this boy I like. I’m not sure if he likes me. How can I know for sure? Should I make the first move? If he agrees to go out with me, what date do I bring up ass play?

Sincerely,

Lovelorn in Everett

Actually it wouldnt surprise me if you were serious. Normal dudes dont generally even joke about this stuff. Good luck ever having a kid in public school after this post. In case you didnt know..that internet thing kinda follows you around. Good work. Ask Pup can be brutally honest. Sorry de jour:(
    Sooooooo....fifth date?

I don’t want to appear to be some kind of oversexed floozy.
    Just hope your boyfriend spits a daughter out his ass. Might save you.. certainly dont go into the priesthood...check that, could be your saving grace. That's permitted in the catholic church. Homosexuality is the Catholics new selling point for donations.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Dear Pup,

Love,

J

Uh..no you didnt.

Hi Pup! Big time fan of yours. There’s this boy I like. I’m not sure if he likes me. How can I know for sure? Should I make the first move? If he agrees to go out with me, what date do I bring up ass play?

Sincerely,

Lovelorn in Everett

Actually it wouldnt surprise me if you were serious. Normal dudes dont generally even joke about this stuff. Good luck ever having a kid in public school after this post. In case you didnt know..that internet thing kinda follows you around. Good work. Ask Pup can be brutally honest. Sorry de jour:(
    Sooooooo....fifth date?

I don’t want to appear to be some kind of oversexed floozy.
    Just hope your boyfriend spits a daughter out his ass. Might save you.. certainly dont go into the priesthood...check that, could be your saving grace. That's permitted in the catholic church. Homosexuality is the Catholics new selling point for donations.
    I don’t see anything wrong with loving men.

And I don’t think the priesthood would take me.
    Loving men and loving boyz are very different. Again, except in the catholic church. Not mutually exclusive