Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Xavier Carlton, 2020 4* DL, Modesto (Modesto Christian), CA (Offered - 4/11/19)

Comments

• PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sorry yes I meant Banks
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Penace said:

This guy is super important. In fact here are penaces' top recruits in order of imprtance...
    1. Flowe- amazing burst the guy is just a fucking rocket. huge swinging dick stud at a position of need.
    2. Covington-kinda surprised he hasn't committed. A little worried that he might like being recruited an awful lot. We need this guy though. It's amazing that every west coast db isn't falling all over themselves to come to UW
    3. Hector- Quite humble kid. He and Covington would level up the db room. I expect both.
    4. Carlton- huge dude. Certainly one of the best dl prospects in the west. 6-7 295 lbs monster by the time he is a rs soph. Reminds me of a slightly more athletic slightly bigger Evan Hudson.
    5. Rome-imagine the talent In that wr room. Jesus. This guy is good. The only thing i dont love is he kinda lurches hitches off the line of scrimmage. His size speed combo are absolutely delicious.

Started strong but kinda faded from there. Here's my top 5.

1. Flowe
    2. Ringo
    3. Smalls
    4. Bijan
    5. Ricks
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If we get this guy and Banks, we will have Carlton Banks

Nothing says slow strategy, light-skin U like Carlton Banks.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

You just cracked the Da Vinci Code. It's definitely happening now. :D
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Penace said:

This guy is super important. In fact here are penaces' top recruits in order of imprtance...
    1. Flowe- amazing burst the guy is just a fucking rocket. huge swinging dick stud at a position of need.
    2. Covington-kinda surprised he hasn't committed. A little worried that he might like being recruited an awful lot. We need this guy though. It's amazing that every west coast db isn't falling all over themselves to come to UW
    3. Hector- Quite humble kid. He and Covington would level up the db room. I expect both.
    4. Carlton- huge dude. Certainly one of the best dl prospects in the west. 6-7 295 lbs monster by the time he is a rs soph. Reminds me of a slightly more athletic slightly bigger Evan Hudson.
    5. Rome-imagine the talent In that wr room. Jesus. This guy is good. The only thing i dont love is he kinda lurches hitches off the line of scrimmage. His size speed combo are absolutely delicious.

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Copypasta please. Roofs got a hot story (heaping pile of shit) and the only place that would take my measly $25 was this shit hole.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Copypasta please. Roofs got a hot story (heaping pile of shit) and the only place that would take my measly $25 was this shit hole.

Yo dumbass you need to put the request in the Wam. Not here
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

Yo dumbass you need to put the request in the Wam. Not here

• QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,060
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Unfortunately, we no longer have Dick Yankoff😫
  • fosterworthfosterworth Member Posts: 73
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

A poster on UWDawgpound who was at the BYU game said they saw Carlton hanging out on the UW sidelines

@DefinitelyNotCoker true???