Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Xavier Carlton, 2020 4* DL, Modesto (Modesto Christian), CA (Offered - 4/11/19)

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    IIRC it’s fucking dick pussy 🤣
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    We need to get this guy. That length playing a 5. Must get. I love all the big 1 and 3 techs we have gotten the last couple classes but this guy brings a different skill set to the party. Lets go Malloe. What have uou done lately.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    BayDawg said:

We need to get this guy. That length playing a 5. Must get. I love all the big 1 and 3 techs we have gotten the last couple classes but this guy brings a different skill set to the party. Lets go Malloe. What have uou done lately.

Not your best effort. Criticize Malloe again and you won't last long around here. He did most of his work for this class last class. That's what he's done lately.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

BayDawg said:

Not your best effort. Criticize Malloe again and you won't last long around here. He did most of his work for this class last class. That's what he's done lately.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

BayDawg said:

edited July 2019
    BayDawg said:

To quote the legendary KGB...

"At my club I will criticize whoever da fuq I want"

You'd rather have Lance Keneley? I dont think its too much to ask to get 1 elite DL in this class is it?

Lance Keneley is a Buck recruit for us. Carlton is our only D-line target and will grow into more of a DT that plays some DE. We're getting both rather easily. Get your shit together.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

BayDawg said:

Sometimes people use sarcasm. You're struggling.
    edited July 2019
    dnc said:

BayDawg said:

Sometimes people are terrible at sarcasm. It's not sarcasm if it's not obvious by the way you word it that it's sarcasm.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BayDawg said:

You'd rather have Lance Keneley? I dont think its too much to ask to get 1 elite DL in this class is it?

Lance Keneley is a Buck recruit for us. Carlton is our only D-line target and will grow into more of a DT that plays some DE. We're getting both rather easily. Get your shit together.

Only thing this kid is growing into is a basketball player.
    edited July 2019
    Bread said:

BayDawg said:

Only thing this kid is growing into is a basketball player.
    Fuck out of here with that shit man. He's already 6'7 260 and will be 280-290 as a RS Sophomore in college with long arms. They don't make them like that often. Rare dimensions and movement ability for the D-line.
  • KevininTacomaKevininTacoma Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    We got a shot w/ this guy?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

BayDawg said:

Sometimes people are terrible at sarcasm. It's not sarcasm if it's not obvious by the way you word it that it's sarcasm.

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

BayDawg said:

You’ve posted this 81 times today. I’m probably beating off to her tonight.

Wood.

TYFYS