Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Comments

• KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Posts: 527
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    Love the offer. He reminds me of the DeForrest Buckner/Arik Armstead type. He would be unblockable and dominate in our scheme.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Posts: 2,266
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Just speculating... but multiple new DL offers out today gets me thinking that the coaches are really liking what they’re seeing out of Levi during spring practices. I think they realize there’s a good chance he’ll make the leap and then go pro after this season
    KrunkJuice
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Posts: 1,492
    Definitely feel like after getting some guys in a similar sort of mold the last 2 classes, they'd like to get a totally new body type to mix into the rotation. Love this guy's game.
    backthepack
  • GOATGOAT Posts: 92
    100 Awesomes 100 Up Votes 10 Comments Name Dropper
    NEsnake12 said:

Just speculating... but multiple new DL offers out today gets me thinking that the coaches are really liking what they’re seeing out of Levi during spring practices. I think they realize there’s a good chance he’ll make the leap and then go pro after this season

This is the worst logic ever. Levi’s status has nothing to do with this offer. You’re saying that this dude as a true freshman is the hypothetical replacement for a redshirt senior Levi. That’s not how it works.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Posts: 33,615
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    NEsnake12 said:

No, this is a replacement for Smalls going to Oregon.
    GOAT
  • DomicilloDomicillo Posts: 2,424
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

No, this is a replacement for Smalls going to Oregon.
    Clearly it’s the “Oh shit, we’re gonna have no black DL next year”
    backthepackHillsboroDuckGrundleStiltzkin
  • backthepackbackthepack Posts: 9,519
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    His shuttle sucks
    Dennis_DeYoung
  • DomicilloDomicillo Posts: 2,424
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes

His shuttle sucks

He was a sophomore when those we're taken. I don't really put much stock in combine results until the spring after junior season, he'll be at the Vegas Regional in May.
    HillsboroDuckGrundleStiltzkinbackthepack
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Posts: 2,266
    GOAT said:

NEsnake12 said:

This is the worst logic ever. Levi’s status has nothing to do with this offer. You’re saying that this dude as a true freshman is the hypothetical replacement for a redshirt senior Levi. That’s not how it works.
    It opens up an extra scholarship that they may not have been anticipating
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Posts: 2,642
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    Fucking finally. He's never coming here, but at least we're shooting out shot.
    Dennis_DeYoungNeighbor2972dirtysouwfdawg
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Posts: 20,309
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    He looks like Michael Sam.
    HillsboroDuckRubberfistbackthepackEsophagealFeces
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Posts: 8,191
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Sixth Anniversary 500 Awesomes

He looks like Michael Sam.

I won't believe it until @allpurpleallgold confirms it
    allpurpleallgold