Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

https://247sports.com/Player/Roger-Rosengarten-46058991/
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8450636/5c14b47442064b09b023eaac

Kids plays with an edge, really like his tape....Tosh Baker backup plan imo

Also, @Neighbor2972 I hope your twitter maintenance update is almost complete

Comments

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Has a pretty nice offer list so far. If we take a lineman from ND their fans reactions would be absolute gold, so I’m all in.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Is there a particular reason why Huff has already offered 40+ kids in this class? Should we be worried?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Is there a particular reason why Huff has already offered 40+ kids in this class? Should we be worried?

I'm worried about you
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I'm worried about you
    I'm just asking. Seemed like he's been throwing out a lot of early offers relative to other position coaches, when there's still time to close.

I stand by that assessment, though I think Courics did a good job of putting it into context. That was the type of response I was looking for.
    dude would you rater he be like kb and sit on his ass?
    It takes a minute. Not microwave popcorn.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

I'm worried about you
    I'm just asking. Seemed like he's been throwing out a lot of early offers relative to other position coaches, when there's still time to close.

I stand by that assessment, though I think Courics did a good job of putting it into context. That was the type of response I was looking for.
    KB has enough offers out. He has the right offers out, for the most part. The issue with KB is that there are clear signs that he's not doing a good job actually recruiting the guys he's offered.

As for the OL recruits I haven't seen a lot of updates about any of them except for Gaard and Hatchett to know if we're in the mix. Although it seems like Tosh Baker isn't interested.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm trying to chincredible thoughtful analysis rather than just funny rants and memes.

Good chit dnc!
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

I'm worried about you

KB has enough offers out. He has the right offers out, for the most part. The issue with KB is that there are clear signs that he's not doing a good job actually recruiting the guys he's offered.

As for the OL recruits I haven't seen a lot of updates about any of them except for Gaard and Hatchett to know if we're in the mix. Although it seems like Tosh Baker isn't interested.
    Myles Murao seems to love us. Seems Persi isn’t too interested. Nelson I think has us in the mix.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I'm worried about you

Myles Murao seems to love us. Seems Persi isn’t too interested. Nelson I think has us in the mix.
    Go on
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Rosengarten recently took unofficial visits to check out Oregon and UCLA and this week, he'll make a midwest swing where he'll see four of his favorites.

"I'm in Columbus right now and I'll be over at Ohio State for two days (Monday and Tuesday), Michigan for two days (Wednesday and Thursday) and then Notre Dame (Friday and Saturday) and then Iowa," Rosengarten noted. "I can't get up to Washington this month, but I'm planning to be there in April, most likely for their Spring Game (April 27th). I'm looking forward to getting back up there to check them out.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Also, every time I see his name it reminds me of all these names:

https://youtu.be/5oWVF51WbWk
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,664
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Also, every time I see his name it reminds me of all these names:

https://youtu.be/5oWVF51WbWk

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Kid is a fucking great looking player.