Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

4 new CB’s to Oregon. Last visit is going to matter.

Also I enjoy that with all the constant bitching of being to white, offering like UW Badgers, trying to be like Stanford, etc etc etc racial bullshit.... everyone would be stoked with a oline haul with just 1 non-white player.

Get good players regardless of color and win the fucking games.

Probably a 20% chance at the moment. Maybe if it's sunny that goes up to 25%.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Unless something unusual happens Rosengarten is a Duck.
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This is the first true head to head recruiting battle with the ducks that I can recall. I will be stunned if he isn't a husky.
  • Options

Penace said:

This is the first true head to head recruiting battle with the ducks that I can recall. I will be stunned if he isn't a husky.

This year, yes. Last year Kalepo, Cam Williams, McDuffie, Hemuli, Puka, and Trice all had UW and Oregon in their final 2 or 3. Some of those had been heavy UW leans, but it sounds right now like Rosengarten is a pretty heavy Oregon lean (8 CBs all to the ducks). If UW gets him that will be a pretty huge win for Huff
    Agreed

• Options
    Following CB’s you must have noticed the slight lean towards Oregon for Johnny Wilson over UW & USC recently.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

Following CB’s you must have noticed the slight lean towards Oregon for Johnny Wilson over UW & USC recently.

Yes, and I think that's mainly a "if he was to choose today...". The national guys change their CB's alp the time. he clearly has UO on top right now but also recently said he wants to officially visit Texas, Ohio State, UCLA, Washington, and Oregon. Joe Ngata was an early "heavy lean" to UW last year. Then he took some visits.

With Rosengarten it's pretty evident he is a heavy lean to Oregon and UW is the only other place he is considering.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Yes, and I think that's mainly a "if he was to choose today...". The national guys change their CB's alp the time. he clearly has UO on top right now but also recently said he wants to officially visit Texas, Ohio State, UCLA, Washington, and Oregon. Joe Ngata was an early "heavy lean" to UW last year. Then he took some visits.

With Rosengarten it's pretty evident he is a heavy lean to Oregon and UW is the only other place he is considering.
    Agreed again. There is a long way to go.😁

• Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

DJDuck said:

I agree. I also think it is telling that Blair Angulo didn't put one in after his interview with him. He seems to always put in a pick after an interview. I have also come to the realization that UW will pretty much never lead early or to the end in the CB.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    DJDuck said:

You clearly aren’t paying attention ... according to SAC we’ve cooled on Wilson ... duh
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Well I’m glad you guys have “cooled” on Wilson. That only leaves USC to contend with.

We already have a new transfer receiver from Penn State (6’5” 215) that will start this year that is in the same mold as Johnny Wilson, Juwan Johnson. But unlike you guys, per your your opinion we would love another.

DJDuck said:

Well I’m glad you guys have “cooled” on Wilson. That only leaves USC to contend with.

We already have a new transf er receiver from Penn State that will start this year that is in the same mold as Johnny Wilson, Juwan Johnson. But unlike you guys, per your your opinion we would love another.

Literally only one person on this bored thinks that

DJDuck said:

We already have a new transf er receiver from Penn State that will start this year that is in the same mold as Johnny Wilson, Juwan Johnson. But unlike you guys, per your your opinion we would love another.

Literally only one person on this bored thinks that
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I would hope so FKA.

It should be interesting

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    My personal opinion is UW needs to get McMillan and Wilson from that point is a great to have but getting one of the two is vital

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Tequilla said:

My personal opinion is UW needs to get McMillan and Wilson from that point is a great to have but getting one of the two is vital

Agree.

There are two good receivers that want to be Ducks but with last years group I don’t think they can fit a third WR. this year.

You guys might look at Brenden Rice (yes that Rice) and or Silas Star.

https://247sports.com/player/brenden-rice-46053118/

https://247sports.com/Player/Silas-Starr-46039729/

I would love to have them but there is only so much room at any given position.
  • Options
    After we pulled a rabbit out of a hat and snatched DeAnthony Thomas from USC I try and never say ANYTHING is a sure thing. Speculating like fans are wont to do is all about odds and not a sure thing. The closest thing to a sure thing in this class for us is Noah Sewell to Ducks but it isn’t a wrap.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Why do you add useless words or sayings like, "My personal opinion" ?

No way, it's YOUR opinion? Does your dog or wife poast for you? Or do you have an infatuation with filling up the word count with a wall of text?

My 4th grader knows not to start a paragraph with "I think, I believe or my opinion."

Remove the useless fluff and your free beer poasts hold more merit.
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Too lazy to watch the tape. Do we think this guy's elite? Pretty good? Damn good? Just want to know if I should grab the bleach when he commits to Oregon or just cut myself a little. Or should I just take the SAC approach and convince myself that we cooled on him and DWHA?