Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,840
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RealRhino said:

Too lazy to watch the tape. Do we think this guy's elite? Pretty good? Damn good? Just want to know if I should grab the bleach when he commits to Oregon or just cut myself a little. Or should I just take the SAC approach and convince myself that we cooled on him and DWHA?

Small cuts between the toes. Never more than two per foot. That way you won’t bleed out but you’ll still feel something for a change.

Or the bleach. Whatevs

He.Gone.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,984
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019
    MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

My personal opinion is UW needs to get McMillan and Wilson from that point is a great to have but getting one of the two is vital

Why do you add useless words or sayings like, "My personal opinion" ?

No way, it's YOUR opinion? Does your dog or wife poast for you? Or do you have an infatuation with filling up the word count with a wall of text?

My 4th grader knows not to start a paragraph with "I think, I believe or my opinion."

Remove the useless fluff and your free beer poasts hold more merit.
    I paid more attention to the nonsense words after that. To this very day I cannot decipher them.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    RealRhino said:

Too lazy to watch the tape. Do we think this guy's elite? Pretty good? Damn good? Just want to know if I should grab the bleach when he commits to Oregon or just cut myself a little. Or should I just take the SAC approach and convince myself that we cooled on him and DWHA?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VhPN8cuidfk
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

My personal opinion is UW needs to get McMillan and Wilson from that point is a great to have but getting one of the two is vital

No way, it's YOUR opinion? Does your dog or wife poast for you? Or do you have an infatuation with filling up the word count with a wall of text?

My 4th grader knows not to start a paragraph with "I think, I believe or my opinion."

In my opinion I think that while it’s fine feedback nobody needs to be critiquing posts like it’s a sophomore English class ...

Or, in other words, FUCK OFF
    Cheap, verbose, blowhard... always gonna blowhard.

Tell us more about what Swag REALLY means with the younger generation!

All hat, no saddle.

Same Cuervo as ever.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

In my opinion I think that while it’s fine feedback nobody needs to be critiquing posts like it’s a sophomore English class ...

Or, in other words, FUCK OFF
    Cheap, verbose, blowhard... always gonna blowhard.

Tell us more about what Swag REALLY means with the younger generation!

All hat, no saddle.

Same Cuervo as ever.

I think you should pay a little more attention to what it means to be whooshed hook, line, and sinker ...

But that’s just my opinion
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,984
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Rosengarten is 100% going to UW. Blue-collar, hard working, physical kid from Colorado. Not a flashy guy. UW aligns with his identity and he also want to major in Business. Give him and his parents the Built for Life presentation as well as information about the Foster school of Business and it'll be a wrap. There's a reason UW got the last visit and we've never lost a recruiting battle to Oregon when we get the last visit. Don't know or care what the crystal ballers have heard. He's obviously going to UW. Will be a huge commitment that could motivate Hatchett to join him soon after and that would easily be the best OT class out West.

Are his parents coming on his O and UW visits?
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    If we land Rosengarten I think we might still be looking at 1 more true OT recruit. Gotta think that's Persi and if we miss on him (I think we do) the offer goes to Caadyn Stephen.

Rosengarten, Stephen, Memmelaar, Hatchett, and then go all out for Murao.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I doubt we are taking 5 OL
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019

If we land Rosengarten I think we might still be looking at 1 more true OT recruit. Gotta think that's Persi and if we miss on him (I think we do) the offer goes to Caadyn Stephen.

Rosengarten, Stephen, Memmelaar, Hatchett, and then go all out for Murao.

Hell no dude, Caadyn Stephen sucks. Not impressed by his film at all. If we have to offer him it's gonna be a problem. Levi Rogers is way better than him. Don't understand that situation one bit.

Hatchett has LT athleticism. He just doesn't have the length that you want but neither does Troy Fautanu and he's gonna play OT for us. I like Hatchett at LT and Rosengarten at RT. I think Murao is going to USC or UCLA (hope I'm wrong). The next guy I would like to be offered is Jernias Tafia. At 6'2.5 and a solid 320, Tafia is built like a brick house and he is improving at a rapid rate showing quick feet and good lateral movement and a high upside as a Guard or Center prospect. He has quickly reshaped his body which suggests a strong work ethic. He's also strong as fuck. He has the thicc, stout physique and lower body strength you need to be able to anchor in pass pro against the freakish DT's Bama and Clemson are putting on the field every year. His development trajectory is that of a future NFL interior lineman. I like what I'm seeing here:

Right now, I would predict the O-line class to be the following:

LT: Hatchett
    OG: Memmelaar
    OG/OC: Tafia
    RT: Rosengarten
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Praying 5 times a day
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Most likely not, but they might want to lock in their 4 and then take the 5% chance on Murao coming here.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Tequilla said:

Most likely not, but they might want to lock in their 4 and then take the 5% chance on Murao coming here.
    Our odds are much better than that with Murao.

And what makes you think we're even taking four? That would be a large OL class for Pete.

Hope it happens.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

And what makes you think we're even taking four? That would be a large OL class for Pete.

Hope it happens.
    We just took 4 last year mind you, and we also are losing 4 (Adams, Hilbers, Harris, Roberts).
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Tequilla said:

Hope it happens.
    We just took 4 last year mind you, and we also are losing 4 (Adams, Hilbers, Harris, Roberts).
    Yes but we haven't taken four high schoolers since Pete's first year.