Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

Comments

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

animate said:

Perhaps many people have/are underrating bloomgren's ability to develop offensive line talent? And push the running game? Stanford hasn't been Stanford lately.

I guess we will continue to see the after effects as he's been gone a year already ...

As for fozzy, I don't agree that if he "sucked at Stanford he would have sucked here too" assertion.

I think Walker Little is a top end talent that even with average development will be drafted high barring any major injuries.

But after him and fozzy and post bloomgren who has Stanford recruited on the offensive line?

Fozzy been injured so who knows?

Could have gotten injured here. Could have not.

Could have been good without getting injured. Could have been a bust without getting injured.

He still has tim to still blow up and have a great season as well.
    Yeah, I mean what? Fozzy is a bust now because he played as a true frosh but didn't dominate and then got injured second game of the year as a sophomore?

BTW he is slated to start at RT this year. With Walker Little obviously returning at LT.

So that class of bookends appears to be working out well for them regardless of the decline of the program as a whole.
    He sucks. He always sucked. He was their back up RG his first two seasons behind Nate Herbig. Now he has to play RT by default because he's the best they got even though his feet are too slow for OT. He's a bust and I'm enjoying it. Fuck that fat fuck. Thought he was too good for us. Now look at him. Stanford ain't doing shit.
    Again- he was injured all last year.

He very well might suck. But its a little early to write him off completely unless you just want to doog which is obviously your motivation here to hate on him because he spurned UW.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

animate said:

Perhaps many people have/are underrating bloomgren's ability to develop offensive line talent? And push the running game? Stanford hasn't been Stanford lately.

I guess we will continue to see the after effects as he's been gone a year already ...

As for fozzy, I don't agree that if he "sucked at Stanford he would have sucked here too" assertion.

I think Walker Little is a top end talent that even with average development will be drafted high barring any major injuries.

But after him and fozzy and post bloomgren who has Stanford recruited on the offensive line?

Could have been good without getting injured. Could have been a bust without getting injured.

Yeah, I mean what? Fozzy is a bust now because he played as a true frosh but didn't dominate and then got injured second game of the year as a sophomore?

BTW he is slated to start at RT this year. With Walker Little obviously returning at LT.

So that class of bookends appears to be working out well for them regardless of the decline of the program as a whole.
    He sucks. He always sucked. He was their back up RG his first two seasons behind Nate Herbig. Now he has to play RT by default because he's the best they got even though his feet are too slow for OT. He's a bust and I'm enjoying it. Fuck that fat fuck. Thought he was too good for us. Now look at him. Stanford ain't doing shit.
    Again- he was injured all last year.

He very well might suck. But its a little early to write him off completely unless you just want to doog which is obviously your motivation here to hate on him because he spurned UW.
    Of course it's because he spurned UW. Doesn't mean he doesn't suck. I'm glad we got Kirkland instead.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

animate said:

Not Your Best Effort.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

Not Your Best Effort.
    Save your self the trouble, they created a button for that.

YWFMS
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

With Hatchett looking to commit next that gives us 2 of the top 4 OL recruits in the west (by 247 composite not counting Gentry who will take his LDS mission). If we somehow get Murao too that will make 3 of the top 4. This doesn't even account for Memmelaar who will end up very underrated because he committed early and doesn't do camp circuits. What Huff is looking to do in a relatively weak/top heavy OL class is great.

So what should we be expecting from Junior Adams AND Bush Hamadan in the most stacked WR class in a long time where Bush already has his next two QB commits. Jalen, Johnny, and Rome no excuses.

Ps. Gaard is right there with Rosengarten for hands down best OT out west. They’re both what people wish Hatchett was.
    Hatchett is meh. I don’t care too much about him. I agree Gaard is better.
    Hatchett isn't "meh"! What are you smoking? I'll have what he's having. Dude can literally select whatever school he wants to go to in the entire country and they'd take him in a heart beat and you're calling him "meh"? No offensive lineman that UW is recruiting has better film.
    Roaddawg is onto something here. There were a number of games he was pushed around last year. The lake Stevens game he got worked.

LIPO
    No one cares. It’s about how he’s going to be in 4 years. Not how he plays now.

HTH
    How is Fozzy doing?
    He’d be a two year starter and All-American by now if he went to UW.

What a waste.
    I like Huff a lot but when did we decide UW develops OL better than Stanford?
    Others beat me to it but they are not the same Stanford of old. At least not on the offensive line. He certainly would have played as a freshman here because of depth concerns, and I really like what Huff has done with Kirkland and Hilbers. I stand by what I said you bastard.
    I didn’t realize they lost their old OL coach. Point rescinded.
    He head coach at rice, now
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gladstone said:

Bloomgren was a huge, huge loss for them. They also fired their director of sports performance this offseason, which will be an even bigger blow as he was probably the best in all of the NCAA. Harbaugh offered to double his salary and really tried to get him to Michigan but could not. He's also shady as fuck and definitely had those Stanford teams super roided out.

Further reading, https://www.stanforddaily.com/2019/04/17/stanford-fires-award-winning-sports-performance-director/

“It was 100 percent the University’s decision” and not that of the football team, several anonymous football players told The Daily after head football coach David Shaw informed the team of Turley’s leave in February.”

Nice nice
    my buddy who played for Stanford was fucking huge and powerful (played for both Harbaugh and then Shaw)....saw time on the d line and at fullback...played a tiny bit for the 49ers...now skinny as fuck.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Gladstone said:

Bloomgren was a huge, huge loss for them. They also fired their director of sports performance this offseason, which will be an even bigger blow as he was probably the best in all of the NCAA. Harbaugh offered to double his salary and really tried to get him to Michigan but could not. He's also shady as fuck and definitely had those Stanford teams super roided out.

Further reading, https://www.stanforddaily.com/2019/04/17/stanford-fires-award-winning-sports-performance-director/

“It was 100 percent the University’s decision” and not that of the football team, several anonymous football players told The Daily after head football coach David Shaw informed the team of Turley’s leave in February.”

Nice nice
    my buddy who played for Stanford was fucking huge and powerful (played for both Harbaugh and then Shaw)....saw time on the d line and at fullback...played a tiny bit for the 49ers...now skinny as fuck.
    Is it the kid who played for Lynnwood? He was pretty good and tough as fuck.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

Gladstone said:

Nice nice
    no. my guy isn't from Washington
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

Gladstone said:

Nice nice
    Problem for Stanford is that "intellectual brutality" is only a limited cover-up.

You still need substances and a program that will deliver the goods and the man in charge moved on ... Apparently with a big push from the University.

Surprised!? No one should be.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

Meek said:

Gladstone said:

Nice nice
    no. my guy isn't from Washington
    Marceic or whatever?