Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

LJ Ginger 3607
    37 seconds ago
    via Mobile
    VIP
    Washington needed this kid we wanted this kid...there’s a difference

WOWHA
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

LJ Ginger 3607
    37 seconds ago
    via Mobile
    VIP

WOWHA
    We obviously wanted him anyway?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    We wanted him, Washington needed him?

Wait, that doesn't work.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We needed him to replace our first round draft pick?

We needed him to provide competition against our epic dline class of last year? Y'know ... Because iron sharpens iron?

Yes ...
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

LJ Ginger 3607
    37 seconds ago
    via Mobile
    VIP

WOWHA
    We obviously wanted him anyway?
    Only
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Wait... an Oregon fan accusing Washington of pay for play? I feel like one of those movie robots who gets stumped with a logic problem and its head blows up.

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Also it’s probably worth noting that the recent trips to Texas by the coaches resulted likely in more 2021 work than paying visits to the 2020s.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,053
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Wait... an Oregon fan accusing Washington of pay for play? I feel like one of those movie robots who gets stumped with a logic problem and its head blows up.

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    whuggy said:

1) People on here complain about why we spend time in Texas. Colorado is even less productive ground that that. Yet Rosengarten is an example of exactly why we do. You're not getting a steady stream of gold but occasionally you mine a nuggett.
    2) Pete needs to send a message next recruiting season. Those that do, get. Demote Bhonapha and promote Huff to Recruiting Coordinator. Huff has done nothing but be successful since showing up and Bhonapha has done nothing to merit was is a symbolically important title.

Recruiting coordinator is not a promotion.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Peterman said:

who convinced these fucking quooks that their oline room is stacked?? I see Throckmorton and Penis who are pretty good and then a bunch of slow, fat sloppy shit

With Hatchett looking to commit next that gives us 2 of the top 4 OL recruits in the west (by 247 composite not counting Gentry who will take his LDS mission). If we somehow get Murao too that will make 3 of the top 4. This doesn't even account for Memmelaar who will end up very underrated because he committed early and doesn't do camp circuits. What Huff is looking to do in a relatively weak/top heavy OL class is great.

So what should we be expecting from Junior Adams AND Bush Hamadan in the most stacked WR class in a long time where Bush already has his next two QB commits. Jalen, Johnny, and Rome no excuses.

Ps. Gaard is right there with Rosengarten for hands down best OT out west. They’re both what people wish Hatchett was.
    Gaard seems like Fautanu to me in that hes a natural, extremely quick guard that could play tackle due to his athleticism. I still hope both of them play inside, which would mean UW keeps finding 6'7" freaks like Rosengarten to play tackle.

I haven't watched Hatchett's film yet. Someone thought a lot of him when they started his thread as a 5*. Seems a few people have cooled on him a bit since then though and we are getting pretty stacked with stellar guard talent. Since the staff is obviously still high on him it must mean that either Gaard and/or Fautanu are being looked at as tackles or at least as flexible, or that Hatchett is a better prospect than some are giving him credit for...good enough to at least compete with these guys and guys like Buelow and Kalepo neither of whom will b

whuggy said:

1) People on here complain about why we spend time in Texas. Colorado is even less productive ground that that. Yet Rosengarten is an example of exactly why we do. You're not getting a steady stream of gold but occasionally you mine a nuggett.
    2) Pete needs to send a message next recruiting season. Those that do, get. Demote Bhonapha and promote Huff to Recruiting Coordinator. Huff has done nothing but be successful since showing up and Bhonapha has done nothing to merit was is a symbolically important title.

I dont think it's a meaningful title anymore. I suppose it carries a small pay bump and not much more in terms of prestige or responsibility.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

whuggy said:

Also, being a great recruiter =/= recruiting coordinator
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

Peterman said:

who convinced these fucking quooks that their oline room is stacked?? I see Throckmorton and Penis who are pretty good and then a bunch of slow, fat sloppy shit

With Hatchett looking to commit next that gives us 2 of the top 4 OL recruits in the west (by 247 composite not counting Gentry who will take his LDS mission). If we somehow get Murao too that will make 3 of the top 4. This doesn't even account for Memmelaar who will end up very underrated because he committed early and doesn't do camp circuits. What Huff is looking to do in a relatively weak/top heavy OL class is great.

So what should we be expecting from Junior Adams AND Bush Hamadan in the most stacked WR class in a long time where Bush already has his next two QB commits. Jalen, Johnny, and Rome no excuses.

Ps. Gaard is right there with Rosengarten for hands down best OT out west. They’re both what people wish Hatchett was.
    Gaard seems like Fautanu to me in that hes a natural, extremely quick guard that could play tackle due to his athleticism. I still hope both of them play inside, which would mean UW keeps finding 6'7" freaks like Rosengarten to play tackle.

I haven't watched Hatchett's film yet. Someone thought a lot of him when they started his thread as a 5*. Seems a few people have cooled on him a bit since then though and we are getting pretty stacked with stellar guard talent. Since the staff is obviously still high on him it must mean that either Gaard and/or Fautanu are being looked at as tackles or at least as flexible, or that Hatchett is a better prospect than some are giving him credit for...good enough to at least compete with these guys and guys like Buelow and Kalepo neither of whom will b

whuggy said:

I dont think it's a meaningful title anymore. I suppose it carries a small pay bump and not much more in terms of prestige or responsibility.
    I think you are selling Fautanu short. I can't remember when I saw an incoming recruit on the OL with that.kind of athleticism. He outplayed the top DE in the country head to head. Can't believe he was that under recruited. Maybe there's a reason but I'm not seeing it.