Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,817 Swaye's Wigwam

I’d suck Huff’s dick If i could

Holy shit. What did that silverback gorilla do to you!?
    I now just have one big hole
    Fuck you. I was going to make good money off a gorilla show on FB live. You’re a lying sack of shit. I hope you get divorced and you find out the kid isn’t yours.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,845
    edited June 2019

Fuck you. I was going to make good money off a gorilla show on FB live. You’re a lying sack of shit. I hope you get divorced and you find out the kid isn’t yours.
    Fuck FB live.

camsoda.com is where you could have made real money!
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    Lane Johnson anybody?

That's a pipe dream, but dude is athletic.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    His DL highlights were pretty insane. Granted they were highlights, but Dude can clearly move and move quickly.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,817 Swaye's Wigwam

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    dnc said:

I can't fucking stand it when the first person they thank is their lord and savior, Jesus Christ. That being said... BEEF!

When the fuck did my wife go to a dodgers game. Bitch didn’t even bring back a T-shirt.
    *Royals.

That thar is prime Kansas beef.
    Missouruh
    dnc? Who dis ahole?

You right but went with Kansas as more known for their steak.

Awesome get and winning vs Oregon head to head makes it that much better

Can you fuckers on the recruiting bored finally learn from the PGOS mantra of LIFPO? This class still has the potential to be our best class ever, topping last years.

You would think the sky was falling based on this place a month ago.

Im right as always.

You’re not always right.

The sky is still falling until a number of other pieces fall in place.

This is a HUGE pickup.

Swayes happy time is over, you’re a fag.
    Name a time I wasnt right. I can think of one.
    Reaching ballz levels of bravado here participation trophies.

Don’t have the time to pull up your miscues. Though five minutes would probably provide enough examples.

"So I could of swore I read earlier that this guy was all OREGON's so why did this kid jump ship to those losers? We really needed this kid and a sure fire get went to the DOG's. This is starting to suck this last couple weeks and with all these lower ranked kids their stocking up on. I mean our roster isn't just all of a sudden stacked with 4 and 5 star studs that these kids are for back ups. For this staff to reach last years ranking or even surpass it they'll need to start getting higher ranked kids on board. Preferrably sooner rather than later. Like Wilson Sewell, Smalls, Ringo, Justin Flowe to which that would be a great close and oh yeah the 6,7 TE, DE from Nevada. So I guess realistically what is actually going down with these kids that are left? Do we really have a better than the others chance to get them signed here? Rosengarten seemed to be all ours and then that ugly Purple and Mold did what pay him to change his mind"

Purple and mold 🤣
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,845

"So I could of swore I read earlier that this guy was all OREGON's so why did this kid jump ship to those losers? We really needed this kid and a sure fire get went to the DOG's. This is starting to suck this last couple weeks and with all these lower ranked kids their stocking up on. I mean our roster isn't just all of a sudden stacked with 4 and 5 star studs that these kids are for back ups. For this staff to reach last years ranking or even surpass it they'll need to start getting higher ranked kids on board. Preferrably sooner rather than later. Like Wilson Sewell, Smalls, Ringo, Justin Flowe to which that would be a great close and oh yeah the 6,7 TE, DE from Nevada. So I guess realistically what is actually going down with these kids that are left? Do we really have a better than the others chance to get them signed here? Rosengarten seemed to be all ours and then that ugly Purple and Mold did what pay him to change his mind"

They are only getting Sewell lol
    Im going to say Ray was big in this decision.

I’m also going to say he MIGHT be HH material.

He likes rock so Metallica appealed to him.